TONYMOLY Vital Vita 12 Firming Ampoule -seerumi häivyttää ikääntymisen merkkejä ja auttaa kiinteyttämään ja uudistamaan ihoa. Vital Vita 12 Firming Ampoule - Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-PEG-15 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Coceth-7, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Eclipta Prostrata Extract, PEG-20 Glyceryl Isostearate, Acrylates/C10 … We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Dry and Sensitive Skin Mix and match our Vital Vita 12 Ampoules to address every skin concern. For days when your skin is feeling dry and irritated, apply both the Moisture and Calming Ampoule for a soothing, hydration boost! And I've gotten plenty of compliments to validate my newfound confidence. TONYMOLY Vital Vita 12 Firming Ampoule (Vitamin A) can be yours for only ₨ 475! We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Dry and Sensitive Skin Mix and match our Vital Vita 12 Ampoules to address every skin concern. Gently apply an appropriate amount in the direction of skin texture and wrap the face with both palms to help absorption into skin. Intensive Firming Treatment Ampoule to Prove Deep Nourishment to Lifeless Skin; Intensive firming treatment The ingredients of Vita-A and skin-firming peptide make sagging, flaky skin feel strong and elastic. Hajusteeton ja väriaineeton. Vitamin A Firming Ampoule: Boost your youth with our Firming Ampoule! Powered by . Mix and match formulas to target your specific skin needs! Buy TONYMOLY Vital Vita 12 Brightening Ampoule on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders ... For days when your skin is feeling dull and tired, apply both the Synergy and Firming Ampoule for a brighter, more youthful complexion! Sopii kaikille ihotyypeille, erityisesti ikääntyvälle iholle. Seerumi sisältää antioksidanttista A-vitamiinia sekä peptidejä, jotka vahvistavat sekä kosteuttavat ihoa ja auttavat häivyttämään juonteita. Thanks for subscribing Thanks for contacting us! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Packed full of vitamins, these provide an all around solution for many common skin concerns. If you have any questions, ask us. שימוש מומלץ . TonyMoly Vital Vita 12 Firming Ampoule seerumi sisältää ihoa kosteuttavan ja heleyttävän Vita-12-multivitamiiniyhdistelmän, antioksidanttista A-vitamiinia sekä kiinteyttäviä ja kosteuttavia peptidejä. The newest addition to our Vital Vita 12 Collection, meet our new Vital Vita 12 Ampoules! My skin has really come a long way! רכיבים אחרים. Read more. I have been using this for about 3 months, along with the firming and brightening ampoule. For days when your skin is feeling dull and tired, apply both the Synergy and Firming Ampoule for a brighter, more youthful complexion! I used to never go out without makeup on, but my natural skin is just radiant and beautiful now, that I feel confident enough to go out without makeup on!

Magical Forest Quotes, T-fal Non Stick Pan, Disadvantages Of Critical Thinking In The Workplace, Which Trader Joe's Sell Wine In Nyc, French Grammar Exercises For Beginners Pdf,