Required fields are marked *. The green tea replenishes and balances skin’s moisture levels, purifies, and prepares skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently. This cream was not my first Tonymoly product (it was the Panda White Dream Handcream) nor was I planning on buying this product when I got it, but it was on sale on Jolse, so I decided to give it a try. One negative note: Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence contains alcohol and, even if it’s in a very small amount, it’s there and can cause problems for someone. Tonymoly Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream – Review Tonymoly is a brand that has some really cute packaging (like their Panda White Dream Handcream), but I must admit the Chok Chok Green Tea line has some really good products. Bioré Skin Care Facial Foam: In-Depth Review for 2020. The smell is somewhat fresh but still too strong for my liking. © 2020 ASIAN BEAUTY CORNERPrivacy & Cookie policy, Curated by: Veruska Anconitano Design and dev: Giuseppe Milo, More editorial projects: The Foodellers Freelancing Journal. What Chok Chok Green Tea Products should you buy to build a routine? The difference I have seen using this product along with my LED mask is amazing. It’s called “ChungTaeJeon” and it is also known as the world’s first naturally fermented green tea. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Dispense the essence into your palm after cleansing and toning; Pat the essence into skin with your palms and fingertips. Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Gently deep clean skin with this natural foam cleanser. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. This antioxidant-rich cream is gel-based to provide intense hydration without being sticky or too heavy on the skin. This TonyMoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence Review is the perfect tool for you to make an informed buying decision: this is, in fact, one of the bestsellers of K-Beauty and one of those products you wanna try at least once. What is the scent of The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence? This cream packed with fermented green tea is formulated for all skin types and claims to deliver hydration while helping brighten and protect the skin. We’ve kept it brief and concise because you don’t need a lot of words to understand if a product is worth it or now. For the first times I used it I applied way too much product, because the "a little goes a long way" was made for this cream: what you see on the photos is way too much for my face, and I'm not messing with you. The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Skin This hydrating toner soothes skin gently. The cream is soft watery gel … The Chok Chok Essence has an almost gel watery consistency but it’s not clear as a gel: it looks like a normal cream but when you apply it, it’s not as thick as you may think. Its power is derived from the special fermented Korean green tea that is the main ingredient. Pure Fermented Green Tea Extract: this green tea is naturally fermented and rich of anti-oxidants that provide with a lot of moisturizing benefits skin. Recommended Products Sign up for subscriber-only discounts, first look at newly-curated items & K-beauty skincare tips! What is the consistency of The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence? Spoiler: TonyMoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence is worth the price. At the end of your skincare routine (before sunscreen in the morning) apply evenly over the face, neck and/or decolletage. The Tony Moly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream is a very light weight white cream that once spreads amazingly easy, feeling like emulsions do. The cream allows skin to retain moisture for long hours by forming a thin hydrating layer on dry skin. My skin type: combination, slightly acne prone, tendency to dehydration during winter. I would buy this again if I wasn’t curious about other products. Lemon seed Oil: lemon is full antibacterial and antifungal properties, perfect for your skin. This cream applies really nicely on the skin, almost like a gel. It hydrates and refreshes the skin. This non-sticky formula made with 99% of naturally fermented green tea, is great for use on both face and body, instantly calms, and replenishes tired skin with moisture! Is The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence worth the price? It feels wonderful on my skin also and my skin drinks it up. It contains over 63% of fermented green tea extract and allows skin to retain moisture for long hours by forming a thin hydrating layer on dry skin. Is this essence suitable for sensitive skin? I bought this cream with my own money. It’s an essence, as the name suggests, but it’s a particularly good one: it moisturizes, so it’s perfect for dry and sensitive skin, and it also cools down your skin, so it’s perfect after the sun. Bear in mind: it does contain alcohol, and this may be a problem for many people. TONYMOLY's The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream is formulated with pure fermented green tea extract in lieu of distilled water. 10 Korean Beauty Brands You Need to Try As Soon As Possible. The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream. Your email address will not be published. Green tea works really well for me and this has 63% of fermented green tea (think of fermented ingredients as an upgrade of the originals). As soon as you open the package, you’ll notice a strong scent of lemon: this will fade as soon as you start to apply the essence to your skin. Today I will review one of them, the Tonymoly Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream. TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. TonyMoly has released a few other products within the Chok Chok Green Tea Collection, and you can easily pair them to build a perfect skincare routine. Tonymoly chok chok Green tea watery cream is really strong scented. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask [Berry] – Review. Featuring a rich foam lather, this cleanser is perfect for everyday use! Foaming, Gel, and Cream Cleansers: what’s the difference? It did not disappoint me at all. Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream has a rating of 4.5 stars based on 75 reviews. Your email address will not be published. It also hydrates really well, no matter the time of the year (though if you have dry skin you might want to apply a bit more). Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (63%), Cyclomethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Pantaerythrityl Teraethylhexanoate, Buthylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Phytosterly/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid. more information Accept. I bought Tonymoly Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream at an online store, Jolse. The Chok Chok Green Tea Essential Soothing Gel. The green tea replenishes and balances skin’s moisture levels, purifies, and prepares skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently. Being so lightweight and easy to apply, this essence leaves your skin refreshed and hydrated. Rosewood Oil: this is the soothing ingredient, that is necessary to avoid irritation. When I do not feel like brewing green tea to apply to my skin, which is 99.9% of the time, I use TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion. Sensitive skin can benefit from this essence: the rosewood oil and the green tea help in soothing the skin.

Sprite Zero Cupcakes, All In One Coffee And Tea Maker, Introduction Of Chemical Industry, Mutton Biryani Calories, Vegan Avocado Cilantro Dressing, Military Surplus Mre, Lidl German Week 2020, Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Dosage,