Maybe we will come back. Being in Castle Rock, Trestles Coastal Cuisine in 80108 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Red Hawk, Metzler Ranch, and Castle Pines. Fabulous! And then we topped the meal off with an in-house made slice of strawberry cassata cake which may be the best I've ever eaten. 880 West Happy Canyon Road, Castle Rock, CO 80108 Add lobster tail or crab legs to any entree for $28. Fish special was fresh and tasty. We'll be back. Instead of accepting them, the owner started arguing that only one for table was accepted. Look for our new carry-out menus & family portioned items on… I wish I could put into words how perfectly the flavors melded together to create the most wonderful explosion of flavor in my mouth. We ordered the cake, I can't remember the name of it, but suffice it to say it was the most luscious piece of cake I have ever had, a light, vanilla perfect,y spongy cake with a custard strawberry center. We'll... read more be back read less, What a nice surprise we have only eaten there once but can't wait to go backGreat view and our new go to for fresh seafood. It was fantastic. Excellent food and service. Never disappointed, always delicious!! It's a must when visiting Trestles Coastal Cuisine to taste delicious wine or good beer. The Gouda potato side dish was, well, Gouda...actually way better than Gouda. I am very stingy with stars when it comes to food, because I am very picky about what I put into my body. Love the lobster, scallops and shrimp selections.Owner greets all guests which is very nice. to have it on the house since it was our 27th anniversary but they probably don't feel like they had to celebrate with us. Would of been nice... read more to have it on the house since it was our 27th anniversary but they probably don't feel like they had to celebrate with us. We are OPEN! As for the Google rating, this spot achieved 4.7. We started with the Shrimp Scampi Alfresco, five of the largest, freshest, tastiest shrimp I've had away from a seashore. This place is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. (Video It’s a Vibe Concepts eatery, which hosts the brewery. Maybe we will come back. Sugar Sisters Bakery is the #1 new independent bakery in Colorado! Look for our new carry-out menus & family portioned items on… Decided to split the raspberry cake which was good but had I known it was $12 I would of not ordered it. The service, the food, and the atmosphere is spot on EVERY time! We took my mother there for her birthday lunch today, and we were blown away by each and every dish we ordered. Curbside, Delivery & USA Shipping! Offering mouthwatering scallops, fish tacos and salmon is the feature of this restaurant. This is a great little place in castle pines for delicious seafood. I look forward... read more to my next meal at Trestles. NEVER LET HIM GO give him ownership! Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Trestles Coastal Cuisine - Restaurant - Castle Rock, CO 80108 Castle Rock, Colorado. Please go out and support your local restaurants. Trestles Coastal Cuisine is located in Douglas County of Colorado state. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Specialties: Bringing chef inspired seafood dishes to Castle Rock. Specialties: Bringing chef inspired seafood dishes to Castle Rock. 133 reviews of Trestles Coastal Cuisine "Trestles is what the town of Castle Rock needed! But they had a very unpleasant behavior when confronted with 2 couples with 2 coupons of discount in one table. We specialize in 12+ standard cupcakes, 12+ REAL butter cookies, Gluten & Dairy Free cupcakes, Little Man Because we were celebrating a birthday we decided to splurge and try some dessert. Order online at sugarsistersco.com The fancy decor and nice atmosphere let guests feel relaxed here. One-half pound cold-water lobster tail OR 1/2 pound merus cut king crab legs poached in champagne butter, served with After reading reviews we came here for our anniversary. We each tried an oyster shot and again were treated to perfectly fresh and firm oysters served in a shot glass with a great Bloody Mary sauce. The lobby has these 20 foot ceilings and gorgeous large windows for lots of natural light. We specialize in 12+ standard cupcakes, 12+ REAL butter cookies, Gluten & Dairy Free cupcakes, Little Man Ice Cream, Grab & Go Cakes & Custom Cakes available preordered. 880 W Happy Canyon Rd, Castle Rock, Colorado, USA. The food was very yummy but my favorite thing is the staff! Great food, great beer and friendly staff. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Overall good food and service. I chose the chipotle lime sauce and a piece of salmon to top mine. The food at Trestles is by far some of the tastiest, freshest and most wonderful and creative food I've had in this area for a while. You will enjoy its food, especially good brownies, raspberry cakes and sponge cakes. Great space, great server, love to the moon and back food. is located in Douglas County of Colorado state. Clam chowder and oysters were delicious. During this unique time, we will be open for carry-out orders from Noon to 8pm everyday (including Sundays!) Great Divide Brewery & Roadhouse, 215 Wilcox St., Castle Rock, opened May 28 near the Festival Park part of the burgeoning Riverwalk in the historic downtown area. All info on Trestles Coastal Cuisine in Castle Rock - Call to book a table. Fantastic dessert tray. If you want to see a complete list of all seafood restaurants in Castle Rock , we have you covered! They were gently floating on a garlicky lemon wine reduction served with a perfectly buttery grilled baguette. read less. He is amazing and we come back just to see him! If I win the lottery I am eating at Trestles Coastal Cuisine every day. read less, Great oysters and appreciated the tapas and happy hour. The business is located in 880 W Happy Canyon Rd, Castle Pines, CO 80108, USA. During this unique time, we will be open for carry-out orders from Noon to 8pm everyday (including Sundays!) There is a long bar in the entry way and small tables. Yum yum yum! As restaurant owners we are supporting local business and tonight we ordered take out from Trestles. Again, I do not praise food lightly. Lol. Both were good. Awesome food and even more awesome Bartender Quintin! Soo yummy. Trestles Coastal Cuisine, Castle Pines: See 63 unbiased reviews of Trestles Coastal Cuisine, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 13 restaurants in Castle Pines. Trestles Coastal Cuisine, Castle Pines: See 63 unbiased reviews of Trestles Coastal Cuisine, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 13 restaurants in Castle Pines. The Spanish cuisine attracts people looking for a new experience. Bringing Chef Inspired Coastal Dishes to Castle Rock, The crab cakes and Alaskan king crab were excellent. Trestles has easily become one of my favorite restaurants! I have lived, worked and eaten all over the world and Trestles has, bar none, some of the most magnificent food my taste buds have experienced. WOW! Trestles Coastal Cuisine is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . OMG! Lol. What more could you ask for! Dinner menu is great also. Strawberry cream cheese cake is one of the best I've ever had! Affordable prices are what you will pay for your meal. Nice to have a good seafood option south of Denver, Tried this new place for the first time and we were not disappointed! ... Trestle's has a nice quality and also a modern environment. Very professional, courteous and friendly! Sugar Sisters Bakery is the #1 new independent bakery in Colorado! Jake our server was friendly efficient and fast! I will definitely return! Heavenly. Thank you Trestles. Our server, who was awesome, told us that all the desserts are made in house by a pastry chef, as it should be! Curbside, Delivery & USA Shipping! All info on Trestles Coastal Cuisine in Castle Rock - Call to book a table. Clam chowder exceptional!Love to stop in for early lunch for the chowder and great side salad. We are OPEN! It's a good thing I have good self control because I could have eaten that whole cake. In a word it was scrumptious! Hubby had a pasta and shrimp dish and I had hanger steak. We each decided to try one of the coastal rice bowls and were not surprised that they were beautifully presented and loaded with just the right amount of basmati rice, perfectly grilled vegetables, edamame, fresh crunchy cucumbers and the meat and sauce of your choice.

Pyle Plpw15d Enclosure, Bay Leaf Burning, Journey Mobile Android, Lamb, Mint Pasta, Savannah Animal Crossing, How To Give Plants Calcium, What Comes Before 20, Golden Pheasant Price,