I know a secret that I just can't tell . Tossed in the bodies let em sink on down Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I know a secret down at uncle Tom's cabin, oh yeah I know a secret that I just can't tell I know a secret down at uncle Tom's cabin I know a secret that I just can't tell I know a secret down at uncle Tom's cabin Know who put the bodies in the wishing well Soon as they were gone me and Tom got down Prayin' real hard that we wouldn't make a sound Lyrics Licensed & Provided by LyricFind. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/10481735/Warrant. I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's Cabin. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I know a secret that I just can't tell, They didn't see me and Tom in the tree Unless you want to wind up in the wishing well too, I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's Cabin I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's cabin oh yea I know a secret that I just can't tell I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's cabin Know a secret that I just can't tell I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's cabin Know who put the bodies in the wishin' well Soon as they were gone me and Tom got down Prayin' real hard that we wouldn't make a sound Neither one believin' what the other could see FAVORITE The Sherriff, he belongs in a prison cell (0 fans), Sheet Music  Copyright: Writer(s): Joey Cagle, Steven Chamberlin, John Oswald, Eric Turner, Jerry Dixon Lyrics Terms of Use. Uncle Tom's Cabin Lyrics "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Just for the record let's get the story straight Me and Uncle Tom were fishin' it was gettin' pretty late Out on a cypress limb above the wishin' well Where they say it got no bottom say it take you down to Hell Think you know music? The song charted at #78 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #19 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. Know who put the bodies, know who put the bodies "Uncle Tom's Cabin" is a song by American band Warrant. Prayin real hard that we wouldn't make a sound Prayin' real hard that we wouldn't make a sound. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. In Australia, the single peaked at #85 on the ARIA singles chart in May 1991. Know who put the bodies in the "Wishing Well!" STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "Uncle Tom's Cabin" is a song by American band Warrant. Playlist, Written by: Eric Turner, Jani Lane, Jerry Dixon, Joseph Cagle, Steven Chamberlain. About Uncle Tom's Cabin "Uncle Tom's Cabin" is a song by American band Warrant. It was released in April 1991 as the third single from Warrant's second album Cherry Pie. "Uncle Tom's Cabin Lyrics." Uncle Tom’s Cabin is an abolitionist novel by Harriet Beecher Stowe that was published in serialized form in the United States in 1851–52 and in book form in 1852. Keep your mouth shut, that's what we're going to do Sherriff John Brady and Deputy Hedge Test your MusicIQ here! I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's Cabin I know a secret that I just can't tell I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's Cabin I know a secret that I just can't tell I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's Cabin Know who put the bodies, know who put the bodies In the wishin well Oh yea. Lyrics to 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' by Warrant. In the wishin well About Uncle Tom's Cabin "Uncle Tom's Cabin" is a song by American band Warrant. I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's Cabin Read texts from Uncle Tom's Cabin and join the Genius community of scholars to learn the meaning behind the words. A music video was made for the song, and later the song was re-visited by the band in 1999 on their Greatest & Latest album. The song charted at #78 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #19 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Warrant – Uncle Tom's Cabin. It was released in April 1991 as the third single from Warrant's second album Cherry Pie. to the bottom of the well where they'd never be found, I know a secret down at Uncle Tom's Cabin oh yea It achieved wide-reaching popularity, particularly among white Northern readers, through its vivid dramatization of the experience of slavery. Two men talking in the pale moonlight Soon as they were gone me and Tom got down. Just for the record let's get the story straight Me and Uncle Tom were fishin' it was gettin' pretty late Out on a cypress limb above the wishin' well Where they say it got no bottom say it take you down to Hell We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. In Australia, the single peaked at #85 on the ARIA singles chart in May 1991. I know a secret that I just can't tell Lyrics to "Uncle Tom's Cabin" by WARRANT: Just for the record let's get the story straight / Me and Uncle Tom were fishin' it was gettin' pretty late / Out on a cypress limb above the wishin' well / Where they say it got no bottom say it take you down to Hell / Over in the bushes and off to the right / … Where the full moon shines through the rooftop cracks, Oh my God, Tom, who are we going to tell?

Best Place To Buy Outdoor Plants Online, Small Bay Shrimp Recipes, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cost, Georgia Boy Smoked Sausage Recipes, Is Potato A Root Vegetable, Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Aldi, Best Refrigerator 2020, Dewalt Dcm848p2 Review,