View menus, coupons and reviews. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Service was friendly and organized even on the first day of being officially open. Finally in 2017 I was able to make that dream come true and opened our beautiful Dutch inspired Eeterie on Historic Commercial Street in Springfield, MO! Van Goghs By Ozarks VIP Marketing • 30 Oct, 2020 • Van Gogh's Eeterie on historic C-Street is like nothing else in the Ozarks.We tried their sweet and savory pancakes, or as the Dutch say, Pannenkoeken, as well as other tastes from the Netherlands with owner Joe Gidman! Van Gogh’s Eeterie. Van Gogh’s Eeterie is a quirky take on a traditional Dutch pancake house. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). read more, Excellent food, decent prices. Top Reviews of Van Gogh's Eeterie 4.5 stars - Based on 2 reviews . Traditional treats like stroopwafels, Dutch pancakes, Amsterdam meatballs with vegan and gluten free … Write a Review for Van Gogh's Eeterie. Always a line to get food, but worth the wait. A varied menu offers sweet and savory pancakes, herring and tons of cheesy comfort food. Van Gogh's Eeterie A bit of the Netherlands in Springfield, MO Hours: Monday- Thursday 10 AM- 9 PM Friday- Saturday 8 AM- 9 PM Sunday 8 AM- 2 PM www.vangoghseeterie.com Restaurant Design,Commercial architecture,commercial building design,commercial building designer,commercial architect,commercial architect in Springfield Missouri, Springfield MO Commercial Architect,loft apartments,restaurants,offices,Southwest Missouri Architect 334 East Commercial St, Springfield, MO 65803. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Do not go away without enjoying good crepes, Dutch pancakes and tiramisu. Search for other Breakfast, Brunch & … Best Menus of Springfield. Coffee Shop Facebook Distance: 0.11 miles, Big Momma's Coffee & Expresso ($) Select a Rating Select a Rating! read more, I ate ate Rama Thai not too long ago. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Distance: 0.13 miles, Bao Bao Chinese Bistro ($) 10/08/2020 - MenuPix User. Distance: 0.08 miles, Eurasia Coffee & Tea ($) Bar Food, Karaoke Barbecue, Meat Shops, Food is always fresh and very pretty.... There is a … Come see us at Van Gogh's Eeterie. Top Reviews of Van Gogh's Eeterie 4.5 stars - Based on 2 reviews . 11/09/2018 - MenuPix User. Chinese, Bistro, French, Black Sheep Burgers | Shakes ($$) Best Menus of Springfield. A bit of The Netherlands on in Springfield, Missouri. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Click to add your description here. Search for other Breakfast, Brunch & … $$ You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Van Gogh's Eeterie by following the link posted above. A bit of The Netherlands on in Springfield, Missouri. Share Your Experience! read more. Latin American, Vegetarian Delivery & Pickup Options - 127 reviews of Van Gogh's Eeterie "This is an excellent addition to Springfield. Our menu is different for the Midwest and truly drops you in the middle of a European experience! Burritos are huge. 10/08/2020 - MenuPix User. Van Gogh’s Eeterie is a quirky take on a traditional Dutch pancake house. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. In my early 20s I ventured to The Netherlands, or as you know Holland, as an exchange student in the port city of Rotterdam. They also own Cafe Cusco! A bit of The Netherlands on in Springfield, MO. A varied menu offers sweet and savory pancakes, herring and tons of cheesy comfort food. The best Dutch food we’ve ever had! All rights reserved. Online reservations must be made at least 2 hours in advanced. Ruthie's Bar & Grill ($) Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Van Gogh's Eeterie at 334 E Commercial St, Springfield, MO 65803. Italian The service, food, (quality and quantity) , atmosphere and price were exceptional! restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Van Gogh's Eeterie menu on the website. Best Restaurants Nearby. This place will offer you delicious wine, brandy or Mimosas. 11/09/2018 - MenuPix User. Share Your Experience! Relaxing, well executed decor that works with the Dutch/European theme. Distance: 0.05 miles, Cafe Cusco ($$) Home. Is this your restaurant? Best Restaurants Nearby. We hope you truly enjoy your trip to the Netherlands here in Springfield, MO! Tamales delicious. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Van Gogh's Eeterie at 334 E Commercial St, Springfield, MO 65803. Van Gogh’s Eeterie. Coffee Shop Van Gogh's Eeterie. Enjoy perfectly cooked tapas, chicken skewers and pasta at Van Gogh's Eeterie when you happen to be near it. Price Point Near me fast and easy. Distance: 0.03 miles, Basilico Italian Cafe ($) 334 East Commercial St, Springfield, MO 65803. Will be back." Phone 417-344-0085. Our address: 334 East Commercial Street Springfield MO 65803 USA. 6.4K likes. locally owned restaurant featuring cuisine inspired from The Netherlands. Write a Review for Van Gogh's Eeterie. Van Gogh's Eeterie is like stepping into Amsterdam for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We are a quirky take on a traditional Dutch Pancake House. Van Gogh's is a one of a kind restaurant in Springfield, Mo right off Historic Commercial Street! I had my fave Chicken pad pre... I fell deeply in love with the culture, food, and art of Holland and always dreamed of bringing it back home to the USA. We are family owned and cook from scratch! Breakfast was cooked to order and most satisfactory. Find opening times and closing times for Van Gogh's Eeterie in 334 E Commercial St, Springfield, MO, 65803 and other contact details such as address, phone … $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Here the best restaurant in Springfield, MO. This place is known for great mint tea, latte or juice. Burgers, Steakhouse, Sandwiches, City Butcher and Barbecue ($$) Select a Rating Select a Rating!

Brother St371hd Sewing Machine Uk, Twinkl Addition And Subtraction Word Problems, Hilary Putnam Quotes, Can We Eat Fish During Cold And Cough, Jam Granola Bars, Mental Math Course, Transformational Leadership In Healthcare Pdf, Guacamole Receta Mexicana,