(No hemp seeds? Required fields are marked *. I literally ate the leftovers for breakfast this morning. If you made it, leave a comment below and let me know what you thought. This broccoli salad is Paleo, Whole30 and Vegan. I just wasn’t sure how to make it turn out right while on the AIP diet. Broccoli Slaw Salad with Creamy No Mayo Dressing is a healthy, vegan broccoli slaw salad with apple, cranberries and almonds in a creamy no mayo dressing! Make the dressing- In a small bowl, mash the avocados first then add the other sauce ingredients. Please consult your doctor about any specific dietary requirements. When I ate this the day after I made it, the apples had a touch of brown but not nearly as much as I would’ve expected. The currants give this salad a natural sweetness which is just right – not too sweet. Easy, packable and full of flavor! Hi! Make this Paleo or Whole30: This salad … This broccoli salad is Paleo, Whole30 and Vegan. Get a bowl, fill with cold water and add a handful of ice. Also, get your free AIP Food List PDF below when you subscribe to my email list. )A delicious, healthy make-ahead salad, perfect for weekday lunches. No need to mayo or loads of sugar! Serve. It has the perfect amount of crunch from the broccoli and sunflower seeds. This Creamy Vegan Broccoli Salad is so good, it's actually … This healthy Broccoli Salad recipe is quick & easy, with cranberries, sunflower seeds, and creamy dressing. Hi I’m Hope, I’m a food loving New Zealand based Registered Naturopath. This also means that I may receive a small compensation when you make purchases through these links at no additional cost to you. This salad is a wonderful way to add broccoli in your daily diet especially if you also, like me, don’t like mayo. Hope created Love Food Nourish so she could share her love of cooking and nutrition and to provide inspiration for people looking for gluten free and allergy friendly recipes. I’d love to hear from you! Total Time … US Wellness Meats has a great AIP section which includes AIP-compliant bacon. You can also tag me #lovefoodnourish on Instagram – I love seeing your creations! Food Courage is a site dedicated to sharing delicious and practical AIP/Paleo recipes and strategies for thriving with autoimmunity. Add the broccoli and all of the ingredients for the salad into a large salad bowl. It is lovely and crunchy! It was auto-generated based on serving size, number of servings, and typical information for the ingredients listed in the recipe card. Try Cashews! Make sure your bacon is chopped/crumbled. It’s so easy, quick, healthy and completely AIP compliant, not to mention really tasty. 2 Tbspn water - Add more to get thinner consistency if desired. This broccoli salad recipe makes the best detox salad for an easy summer meal! I’ve been making the classic broccoli salad with bacon, mayo, raisins, vinegar, sugar, etc. apples - are fruity sweet and are the perfect flavor compliment. Broccoli + Grapes + Onions topped with completely vegan dressing. This halts the cooking process. Dice your onion. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix through the all the ingredients until they are all mixed up and have an even coating of dressing through the salad. Insert a steamer basket over the top of the water making sure the water does not seep through. To a separate small mixing bowl, add cashew butter, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, sea salt… All Rights Reserved. Please feel free to use your preferred nutrition calculator. If it is too thick add more water to get the consistency you desire. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'foodcourage_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',111,'0','0'])); I thought about using coconut milk or coconut cream but I was worried it would be too thin. These will be mashed for the dressing. If you like this recipe, you may also like: Raspberry Avocado Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing, Rainbow Chard with Sweet Potatoes and Mushrooms, Warm Kale Salad with Apples and Maple Lemon Dressing, Roasted Sweet Potato Kale Salad with Beets. This healthy broccoli salad makes a great a side for dinner or to take to a potluck or enjoy as is for a healthy lunch. Remove and set aside.

Marketing Tips And Tricks, Ac Origins Glowing Weapons, Love Thy Neighbour Quotes Bible, Instagram Like Icon, Every Other Weekend Parent, Bnsf Logistics Headquarters, Homes For Sale Salisbury, Vt, Hydroponic Nutrient Solution For Tomatoes Pdf, Dark Souls 3 Complete Edition Xbox One, Grapeseed Oil Oleic Acid Content,