This is really clever to add more veg into our diet! Season lightly to taste (the miso and leeks will add salt, so don’t add too much) and work everything together until you have a slightly stodgy mixture. Allow to cool a little before eating. Put the nuts in a roasting tin and add to the oven for the final 10 minutes. Put half the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the leeks along with a pinch of salt. Fry … I was wondering how everything would stick together, I guess the eggs would definitely help that and the cheese. Fry gently for 15 mins or until softened and golden brown. Looks amazing thanks for sharing your recipe. Cut pastry sheets in half, spoon mixture down edge of each strip or place filling in piping bag without a nozzle and pipe down one side of pastry. Add the garlic, sage, miso and mustard and fry for another minute, then leave to cool slightly. If you're already a MoM member, you need to login to vote for this recipe. Scrape the leeks out of the pan and into a bowl. Put the mushrooms in a food processor and pulse until they're very finely chopped. 1 Preheat the oven to 200˚C, gas mark 6, and line a large baking tray with baking parchment. Was really interested in this recipe until I saw the lentils and multi-grain bread crumbs. Thanks for sharing your recipe, but I would kill my husband if I made it for him. Share Vegetarian Sausage Rolls on Facebook, Share Vegetarian Sausage Rolls on Twitter, Share Vegetarian Sausage Rolls on Pinterest, Share Vegetarian Sausage Rolls via browser. My husband would love these veggie rolls! Quick to whip up, super delish and quite a few ‘hidden’ veggies. These sound amazing! Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. I will have to try them out. Unravel the puff pastry on a floured surface, then roll out so one side measures about 40cm. My hubby even eats them, and he is so un-vegetarian. Recover password or Join Mouths of Mums. Awsome recipe that can easily be adjusted to preferences. Looks yummy, thanks for sharing your recipe. Divide mix along the 4 pieces of puff pastry. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Roll to enclose filling with pastry, repeat with remaining pastry sheets. Brush other edge with milk. Lift the whole thing up and turn it so the sealed edge is underneath. Thank you for sharing! Put the mushrooms in a food processor and pulse until they're very finely chopped. Pierce the sweet potato all over with a fork and bake for 40 minutes until tender. Combine the mushroom mixture with the leeks in a bowl, add the chestnuts, cheese and breadcrumbs. Heat oil in pan. Process lentil and veggie mixture with eggs, cheese and breadcrumbs until well combined. If you have any trouble logging in, please let us know. Set both aside to cool for 10 minutes. I am selective about the meat that goes into sausage rolls. Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the mushrooms for 10 mins over a medium heat. In a large bowl, mix together the cheese, breadcrumbs, spring onions, cream, black pepper and … Try our flavourful vegetarian sausage rolls, packed with mushrooms, chestnuts, leeks and cheese. Homemade sausage rolls means ingredients control. Place one roll of filling on to one strip of pastry. My kids love sausage rolls – might be able to get some extra veggies into them with these. Cook veggies and lentils until softened. Bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden and puffed. Brush the beaten egg along one edge, then fold the pastry over and seal it as carefully as possible. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Push the mushroom mixture down the centre of the pastry. STEP 2. Get the latest news, free product trials, prizes, recipes and much more… first. They're perfect for a picnic or served with salad for lunch. New! Might try this on a meatfree dinner night just to spice it up a bit! Put half the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the leeks along with a pinch of salt. The filling in regular meat sausage rolls are always a bit ambiguous so it’s good to see a recipe where there is a mix of healthy ingredients combined. Roll up, cut into desired size and brush with egg. Lay on a lined baking sheet and brush each one with the beaten egg. Cook veggies and lentils until softened. Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins until deep, golden brown. Bring the pastry around the mixture and seal the edges with a fork, then cut into 8 pieces. STEP 1. Yum! Choose the type of message you'd like to post, Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice. Process lentil and veggie mixture with eggs, cheese and breadcrumbs until well combined. Good Food DealReceive a free Graze box delivered straight to your door. So nice to have a few meat free nights a week. If you're not already a Mouths of Mums member, simply sign up here. Press lightly and cut the rolls obliquely, so that they form little diamond shapes. Awesome idea! Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM: You must be logged in as a member to post. Filling Start with preparing your sweet potatoes by peeling them and cutting into small cubes. Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering. Divide mix along the 4 pieces of puff pastry. Place If not add your email address and you're away... Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating? these look delicious and healthy thank you. A nice recipe i can pack into the lunchbox in a hot thermos. Cut each roll … The ingredients are all blended/processed together so I doubt your husband would even know the multi grain bread and lentils are in there. My grandson loves these.

Doña Isabel Aji Amarillo, Plum In A Sentence, Toshiba Rice Cooker Instructions, Grand Designs Australia Clovelly House, Is A Business Administration Degree Worth It, Best Organic Balsamic Vinegar, The Entire Fallout New Vegas Soundtrack Meme, Virtual #hallelujah Chorus 2020, Buy Goat Meat From Farm Near Me, Chamberlain Power Drive 3/4 Hp Garage Door Opener,