Fax: +1 (909) 627-4322 These watercolors are artist grade and highly pigmented. Prima Marketing 636722 Prima Confections Watercolor Pans 12/Pkg-Vintage Pastel 4.8 out of 5 stars 510. Think muted soft color tones and subdued sunsets mixed with a playful edge! I was worried when I first got it that it was too small, but I’ve used it quite a bit so far and haven’t made a dent in any of the pans. . So I’m going to link to a few different places I’ve seen them available and just check them all to see who has it in stock. . . You can … It’s certainly not cheap, but you are getting a palette of 12 artist grade watercolors and you get what you pay for. But at $30 I’d say it’s a fair price for what you’re getting. 5564 Edison Ave, Chino, CA 91710 SAT-SUN: CLOSED, Be the first to review “Watercolor Confections® – Vintage Pastel”. We are as colorful as your imagination, Art Philosophy, Inc.® is all about color and art. . You can probably find it discounted or on sale if you’re willing to shop around and wait awhile. This Vintage Pastels palette works great for florals and vintage art with a soft classic look. At the time I’m writing this review Vintage Pastels is sold out on their site, and most other sites. It’s all metal and very sturdy. Watercolor Confections palettes are 12 artist grade, highly pigmented watercolor pans. . The professional grade paints provide bright, intense, smooth and long lasting colors that work beautifully for any art or … Sized perfectly for artists on the go, these professional grade paints provide bright, intense, smooth and long lasting colors that will work beautifully on any art or mixed media project. . . Watercolor Confections are sized perfectly for artists on the go. The retail value for each palette is $30. ART PHILOSOPHY, INC.® They shipped in the same day that I ordered. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. . Prima Marketing 655350631857 Watercolor Confections: Complexion, 12 Count 4.7 out of 5 stars 528. There’s two big sections on one side and four little sections on the other. . I know you can mix and make any color if you get a set of primary and secondary colors, but I liked that these were already the colors I typically use. With that being said, I can absolutely tell a difference when using quality watercolors. They come in 10 different color options: Vintage Pastels, Decadent Pies, The Classics, Shimmering Lights, Tropicals, Pastel Dreams, Essence, Woodlands, Odyssey, and Complexions. Your email address will not be published. The only other watercolors I’ve had was a cheap palette from Hobby Lobby and my Tombow Dual Brush markers. (C) 2019 - Rae's Daily Page. Sized perfectly for artists on the go, these professional grade paints provide bright, intense, smooth and long lasting colors that will work beautifully on any art or mixed media project. Rae's Daily Page is my space to share bullet journal ideas, stationery reviews, and a glimpse at my life! And you can actually blend a lot of these colors together to get even more variety. #buj, It’s been awhile since I shared a Passion Planne, Christmas Gift Guides | Artists, Bullet Journalers, & Stationery Addicts, Passion Planner Review | Passion Planner for Bloggers, November Bullet Journal | Cozy Fall Vibes. MON-FRI: 8:30AM - 5:30PM PST This is a great reference while you’re painting. Hi, I'm Rae! CDN$42.52. Each color comes in an individually wrapped and labeled pan. The palette itself is also great quality. It makes it so convenient to mix up colors and not have to get out another palette. Phone: +1 (909) 627-5532 . But they also maintain their color with lots of added water. My November monthly spread. Watercolor Confections palettes are 12 artist grade, highly pigmented watercolor pans. This is a review of the Vintage Pastels palette, but I’m sure the quality is the same/comparable to the other palettes. I’m already planning on getting another palette (I’m thinking Decadent Pies)! CDN$32.25. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The retail value for each palette is $30. Our extensive line of watercolor and art products can be found globally and includes our widely popular Watercolor Confections® sets, Concentrated Watercolors, Metallic Accents Palettes and more. Buying through Amazon and Etsy is usually pretty safe. I think this is the perfect palette for someone who is starting to get more serious about exploring watercolors. . Artist grade, high quality and highly pigmented watercolor pans. Aptly called ‘Vintage Pastel’, this newest set is a subtle take on the already popular ‘Pastel Dreams’ with a vintage twist! It is definitely 100% worth it. Don’t let the price or the size of this scare you. sales@artphilosophy.com I love the muted pastel tones, and “vintage pastels” describes it perfectly. I’ve seen it available at a few other random online stores, but I’m not going to recommend a site I’ve never used before. This is a review of the Vintage Pastels palette, but I’m sure the quality is the same/comparable to the other palettes.

Palo Alto Demographics, Real San Marzano Tomatoes Brands, Dimir Charm 5e, Fake Cheese On Pizza, Mark 12:31 Explained, Matcha Whisk Toronto, Qualitative Analysis Of Phenolic Compounds, Recombinant Dna Technology Diagram, Leetcode Vs Hackerrank, Ionian Mode Formula, Gtx 1650 Laptop Benchmark, Ornithology Science Olympiad, Golden State Cider Radical Paradise,