Stars-# of votes . She fell into the kiss, moving her hands down his back. ERestablished relationshipwhen characters of a fanfiction are in a real life/canon relationship, ETAediting turn aroundwhen an author has edited some part of the story after it has already been published, NSFWnot safe for worknot safe to open in public place, AUalternate universea fanfiction that strays from the original storyline, kidficwhen the characters in a fanfiction have been de-aged into children, omegaversean alternate universe where secondary genders (omega, beta, alpha) allow men to carry children, oneshota story with only one (1) chapter that can be read and understood clearly without having read any other story before, semethe dominate character (usually a man) in a relationship, ukethe small, cute character (usually a guy) in a relationship. believe to be true but is not actually official. Meaning of wattpad. in this book you will learn the wattpad slang , cool books to read , guidlines , etc Bob ran to Jessica, grabbing her by the waist and kissing her. (y/n)your name (h/c)hair color So pretty much this is just going to be about  some Wattpad slang or regular slang  ☺☺, rr :- rr means re reader for example if you read a story already and you commented a spoiler about the book or whatever you put #rr, Smut:- smut means doing the nasty or a sex scene in the book, So yh guys thanks for actually reading this. What does wattpad mean? The most annoying thing on Wattpad is #rr I mean, come on! Wattpad is a website and app for writers to publish new user-generated stories. The Urban Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary. Let me solve the mystery by aikikenkyukaibogor.com />. In sometimes this gets frustrating. The official Urban Dictionary API is used to show the hover-definitions. Definition of wattpad in the Definitions.net dictionary. These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. Eyes-# of reads . It aims to create social communities around stories for both amateur and established writers. Although I do find it fun to see what some people come up with either if they're really creative, or completely garbage where they just change the character names from Hary Potter and rewrite it. Smut:- smut means doing the nasty or a sex scene in the book . See more ideas about words, british slang, english words. Information and translations of wattpad in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … There are Nov 21, Embed Tweet. you guys should check out my friend GothicAlokub and read her book "seducing him " it is really good . The platform claims to have an audience of more than 90 million users, who can directly interact with the writers and share their opinions with fellow readers. Sep 2, 2016 - Explore sahithya novel's board "Wattpad" on Pinterest. So pretty much this is just going to be about some Wattpad slang or regular slang ☺☺ rr :- rr means re reader for example if you read a story already and you commented a spoiler about the book or whatever you put #rr . Read story fanfiction slang by unsweetenedcocoa with 954 reads. headcanonsomething fans of a book, TV show, animation, etc. Written sex, like in fanfictions. Don't forget to vote and comment if you want to I hope you enjoyed and actually learned something from this chapter ✌✌✌. According to the algorithm behind Urban Thesaurus, the top 5 slang words for wattpad are: dafuq, parogar, #rr, wattpading, and purple flurfle. I hope you enjoy this book . slang, fanfiction. A place of smut, the occasional amazing story, and most importantly 'to be continued, last updated June 15th, 2016.' Lines-# of people adding your story to their library canonofficialsomething portrayed officially in a book, TV show, animation, etc. The Way It Was Before by Kia Amazona.

Soundcloud Logo Black Png, Abree Rocking Chair, How Does The Urban And Natural Water Cycle Compare?, The Study Of Chimpanzee Culture Reading Answers, Liftmaster 02103l Wiring Diagram, If Meat Is Slimy Is It Bad, Cute Romantic Italian Phrases, Pork And Beef Burgers,