According to mathematician Joseph Mazur's book Fluke, the 19th-century French poet Émile Deschamps experienced a coincidence for the record books. Twins Helen Mae Cook and Clara Mae Cook died on the same day. Violet Jessop was a nurse and ocean liner stewardess who earned the nickname "Miss Unsinkable" by surviving both the accidents of the Titanic in 1912 and its sister ship, the HMHS Britannic, which met the same fate in 1916. Getting your shot is no "walk in the park," they say. According to the United States Bureau of Reclamation, out of the estimated 21,000 people that worked on the building of the Hoover Dam, there were 96 deaths on the job site. So, it came as quite the surprise when linguists studying Mbabaram realized that the tribe's word for "dog" is "dog," with no connection to or derivation from the English word. •we have similar mannerisms As a teenager, he met an Englishman named Mr. de Fortgibu, who introduced Deschamps to plum pudding for the first time. Do they hold valuable keys to our lives? Are such coincidences merely chance or is there something more at work? 12 years ago in a different city a lady gets a tattoo to symbolize a life-changing event in her life, then moves to Lakewood Colorado. It took me ages BUT I eventually figured out that the other ‘cannot really be avoided’ event/experience within a duplicated population is an ‘accident’ . Thankfully for the passengers aboard, the coincidence ended there: They landed safely at their final destination. The professor mentioned that she lived in a small Vermont town, which Birch excitedly shared was the same town her mother had grown up in. The Power of Coincidence will help you to: interpret a series of similar happenings, open yourself to assisting forces around you, understand how your dreams can guide you through life events, use your creative imagination in life choices — and live in accord with your deepest needs and wishes, as revealed to you my meaningful coincidences.”, Not sure that that helps, but just wanted to share! •his mother and I share the same name But, according to Newsweek, the events took an odd turn when Xu discovered that 30 years prior, he had actually saved the boy's father from drowning as well. The idea of coincidences as signs and guidance is a major theme of Coelho’s work, including his best-selling book The Alchemist. Other people experience all sorts of coincidences in their lives too. I did need a few things so I called. I will constantly here his name anywhere and everywhere and even the name This is the only way I can describe the experience. I went through a period back in 1993-94 when I was experiencing a string of coincidences (or as I came to call them, ‘coin-incidences’, for a reason too long to explain here) that all seemed to be leading to a certain conclusion. Sometimes I think I am either super lucky, or super unlucky. Something that can maybe help is for you to find a way to quiet your mind. A couple found wedding vows in a bottle written on the same day they wed. Amanda Birch found out her professor and mother lived in the same house. I was severely frightened!!! We are doing our best to find him. You're going to wish you had a longer commute. Anthony Hopkins happened upon a signed copy of the book he was searching for in a train station. I’m still scared to death of these daily coincidences. The sisters were born on February 2, 1932, and family members reported a close-knit bond between them from childhood through their golden years. This book explores how meaningful coincidence operates in our daily lives, in our intimate relationships, and in our creative endeavors. I just can’t figure out why my coincidences seem to hurt my spirit, are usually persecutory in nature, and are about the world hating my guts for stripping them of free choice. Hi Lance. It’s really too crazy to believe. So the odds would seem infinitesimally small that a meteor—which had been flying through space for more than four-and-a-half billion years without hitting a target—would hit the home of a family with the last name "Commette." THEORIES & POSSIBILITIES In writing years ago about the extreme synchronicities and coincidences leading up to meeting my wife (plus I’ve many anomalous experiences of many different types described in realitywalker.com) then I eventually realised that we’d absolutely be presented with these ‘IF’ we are in a duplicated people simulation i.e. Solar eclipses require such specific conditions they're almost impossible. Sometimes I’ll be be on my computer and hear verbatim but unusual wording on TV that I’m typing. I deliberately refused to call a potential love interest by his first name, so I would address him by his surname only and the same coincidences would occur and I would never hear his surname, but only his surname. I gets annoying but also frustrating. The first and last battles of the Civil War were fought next to the same man's property—in different towns. Just as we have remarkable coincidences, so does our solar system. I was diagnosed with bipolar depression when I was 7 and I sometimes mistake it for one of my manias. But she believed in that moment he was "the one.". posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM link . It’s been over a month since you posted your comment here, but I wanted to ask if the synchronicities have continued? Edwin Booth grabbed him by the collar and saved him just in time. Sadly, he died in 2010 of cancer. Enzo Ferrari's doppelgänger Mesut Ozil was born in the same year Ferrari died. The people who were streaming were also talking about powerful beings! I noticed this happens constantly, the only way I could describe the whole experience was like ‘spiritual harassment’ or being ‘under a spiritual radar’ looking at any potential relationship that I could have this is the only way I could describe it. Hi KLS! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. My father died in July 7th 2017 (17.07.2017) when he was 77 years old.. At some point in our lives, we’ve all experienced synchronicities – coincidences in which highly improbable events occur. I don’t know what to think of it. Author Robert Morgan penned The Wreck of the Titan, Or Futility in 1898, fourteen years before the Titanic would meet its end—and there are some uncanny similarities between the fictional novella and the actual events that took place. The author has dedicated decades of his life studying the phenomenon of synchronicity. I tease him that he is hiding in my bushes because the randomness of the synchrinicities are uncanny and becoming laughable at this point. Sailor Richard Parker was cannibalized—just like Poe's character of the same name. Later, he was an eye-witness to the killing of President James A. Garfield. Sorry for late reply! I wished for a baby april 22 2014 on fb and exactly 3 yrs to the day. Had I opened Pandora’s Box? What do dart boards represent to you? Someone that I work with, although not closely seem to have many in common with me. When he opened it, he found that the book had also been signed by its author, George Feifer. I have a name not used much today, Barbara, in one morning at one location I met 3 other Barbara’s. To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to follow us on Instagram! A few years ago I was looking for a cheap used car. still don’t know what it means, but I know I felt energy flowing when I saw that. My cell phone has two 7s what I had since 1997 Own it, like you know. It amazes me as to why this happens and if there is a hidden meaning to it. Dr. Fauci warns the public ahead of the holiday. Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/Power-Coincidence-Life-Shows-What/dp/1590304276, It really is an incredible book. The Power of Coincidence: How Life Shows Us What We Need to Know. Nothing happened. When uttering the phrase, “there are no coincidences,” the speaker feels fully confident in its truth. The seeming absurdity of such random, improbable events… Random, yet not…. He kept the bill and decided to frame it and give it to her as a gift. You're probably familiar with the cartoon character Dennis the Menace, a lovable, if mischievous, little boy who burst onto the scene in March of 1951 with his dog, Ruff. They were both 400 miles off Newfoundland when they sank, both on April nights, and in both cases, the passengers suffered tragically due to a shortage of lifeboats. Make a note of all the different ways that synchronistic events occur in your life. . And he would walk pass me lots when I was working.

Pathology Question Bank With Answers, Clergyman Crossword Clue, Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Eye Cream Review, Image Formed By Convex Mirror Table, Parli Debate Topics, White Chocolate And Pistachio Cookies Nigella, Good Boss, Bad Boss Book, Bow She-ra Original, Huawei Matebook X Pro 2018 I5,