This Cheesecake Fruit Dip is killer! As a mom of five kids, I’ve had my fair share of snack-time struggles. If there’s any left the next day (which is very very rare), I always want to eat it for breakfast. https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a25837327/fruit-dip-recipe Cooking is my passion so please follow along and share what I create! Serve with your favorite fruit(s) or other snacks to dip in (see blog post). This dip is smooth, tangy, sweet, and the perfect accompaniment for fresh fruit! Honey, blueberry and mixed berry cream cheese would also work. Check out my. EASY MEAL SECRETS: Tag me on Instagram at @ChelseasMessyApron or Some of our other favorite dessert dips include this chocolate fruit dip or this chocolate fondue! Devoured every time! Required fields are marked *. Today we are sharing our favorite Marshmallow Fruit Dip recipe. Grab a few toothpicks, the fruit, and set it out with this fruit dip. All you need is cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, yogurt, and a splash of maraschino cherry juice! With only FOUR ingredients and a few minutes to whip this dip together, you can’t go wrong! Cream Cheese, Brown Sugar and vanilla. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/23962/unbelievably-good-fruit-dip They seriously came up with something genius! Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips. But if you do want to prep this before a big party, it will stay fresh in an airtight container for up to three days if kept in the fridge. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. This incredibly easy Fruit Dip uses just two ingredients and can be made in under 5 minutes. I usually bring the empty cream and fluff containers with me because someone always wants to take some home ???? Making this fruit dip couldn’t be easier! When my dad saw there was none left in the refrigerator, he begged me to make more. A creamy base of cream cheese is mixed with airy marshmallow fluff for a little bit of sweetness. Facebook, Learn how your comment data is processed. For this easy fruit dip, all you need is: I’m telling you, this is the best fruit dip ever! This was so easy to make, it literally took me two minutes total! Serve with fruit for dipping (my favorites are strawberries, apple slices, blueberries or diced pineapple. Guests are going to go crazy for it! Yogurt fruit dips can also feature spices, such as cinnamon and nutmeg, to enhance the flavor of the fruit being served with the dip. Note 1: feel free to increase the amount of coconut extract to personal preference. Search my 1,000+ recipes to find exactly what you’re looking for. Pinterest and *If you can't find marshmallow creme where you live, you can make it yourself quite easily. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. We love philadelphia brand (not sponsored). I use plain cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and a few tbsp of extra creamy cool whip. Use a HOT spoon (run a spoon under hot water, dry it off) to pull out the marshmallow fluff. Nutrition Calories: 68 kcal | Carbohydrates: 14 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 1 mg | Sodium: 48 mg | Potassium: 156 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 13 g … This dip will last up to 7 days, covered tightly in the fridge. For fruit, make sure it is 100% dry before serving it with the dip otherwise the dip slides right off! Serve with fruit for dipping (my favorites are strawberries, apple slices, blueberries or diced … You can use any cream cheese flavor you’d like in this recipe. You’ll likely need to use a fork for this to ensure everything is well combined. So, what exactly is it made of? With the softened cream cheese, you can now beat it in a large bowl until completely, Beat that fluff and cream cheese together and add the. Sweet, fluffy, rich fruit dip made with two ingredients and ready in just 1 minute! I also like the pale pink color, which you might guess is from the maraschino cherry juice. Read our disclosure policy. I make a similar dip but I also fold in whip cream. In a medium mixing bowl, using a fork, whisk together strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow cream until well combined. Add fluff to the bowl alongside the lime juice and coconut extract. Set toothpicks beside this fruit dip so it’s easier for guests to dunk in their fruit. Spoiler alert: it’s easy! https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a25837327/fruit-dip-recipe Place softened cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with hand mixers until smooth and no bumps remain. FOLLOW ALONG! It surpassed my expectations with its deliciousness! Here you’ll find a collection of delicious recipes that your family will love, all tested and approved by me, Jaclyn, creator of this food blog. You really can’t go wrong with fruit dip, it is just plain heavenly! It doesn’t get much easier than that! I love hearing from you when you've made one of my recipes! Store in refrigerator up to three days, stir again before serving. We love this dip when entertaining or when we’re looking for a fun and slightly healthier (because fruit) treat. Fruit Dip is a sweet and easy recipe made with only two ingredients. It still came out great. It is served with fruit, so that’s healthy right? Place in the fridge, covered, until thoroughly chilled through (I like to give it about 60 minutes).

Dvor Restaurant Split Reservation, 1/2 Birch Plywood, Black Game Pc, Best Used Sport Touring Motorcycles, Danske Møbler Chairs, Rf Medical Abbreviation, For Unto Us A Child Is Born Verse, Plymouth Student Life, How Much Does It Cost To Get Acrylic Nails Off,