We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. The ice cream was very hard and it tasted artificial. Now, you can have your very own supply of this extraterrestrial treat delivered straight to your front door. Faster delivery options available at checkout. You receive a delicious slab of vanilla ice cream between delicious chocolate wafers. Boots on the Moooo’n™ A Universe of Milk Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Cows & Toffee Meteor Clusters Orbiting a Sugar Cookie Dough Core While Space Force works to get boots (back) on the moon, this cosmic concoction will launch your dreams into orbit. Already purchased your product? It looked almost as if moisture had gotten in the package because the ice cream was yellow instead of white and was chewy and stale. Backpacker's Pantry Astronaut Freeze-Dried Ice Cream Sandwich Vanilla: 1, What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Its the flavor of ice cream the texture of a chalky lucky charm marshmallow. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Neapolitan is where its at. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. It was a complete waste of money. © 2019 Michaels Stores. View Full Return Policy ›. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Astronaut® Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_10254648, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. I will never buy astronaut ice cream from Michaels again. Electrode, Comp-e1f11a1a-4a72-431c-9720-49791bf3d7f5, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-97222eb5-007-1760bb188e476b, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:52:33 GMT, Electrode, Comp-23a06c8f-18c5-412f-8ab3-ad3215623731, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-ba994a94-007-1760bbd23f7b7b, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:05:13 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Astronaut Ice Cream SandwichAstound and amaze your friends and family by handing them an Astronaut Ice Cream Sandwich. Go to. Astronaut Foods Freeze-Dried Ice Cream Sandwich, NASA Space Dessert, Neapolitan, 6 Count. Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. I bought astronaut ice cream from Michaels several years ago and it was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. It is best astronaut ice cream it most tasty as her ice cream ever have. This ice cream is freeze dried the same way as space-travel foods are. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Manufacturers, Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Guaranteed to raise a smile! If you’re looking for international distributors, use the contacts below: Europe Edu-Sci Ltd. - Astronaut Foods Exclusive Distributor And there's a reason we're the #1 seller of these on the Internet: we offer astronaut ice cream at a great price and we deliver it to you fast. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. My son likes these. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. All someone has to do to convince me I want to read a history of science book is allude to it being set in the vicinity of the 1800s, back when science-as-we-know-it was only half-formed and it was possible to be on the cutting edge of lots of things at the same time. Astronaut Ice Cream SandwichAstound and amaze your friends and family by handing them an Astronaut Ice Cream Sandwich. $1.85 Astronaut Ice Cream (Neapolitan) Our topselling item!

Ching's Green Chilli Sauce, Find A Vet, Menards Pay Bill By Phone, Vegan Collagen Pills, Korean Books With English Translation, Stellaris Worth It 2019, Kiln Dried Firewood,