Thoughtless packaging. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Melt & Pour, Soap - Shave Shampoo, Bath Fizzies & Salts, Face Care, Hair Care, Lip Care, Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters, Massage Oils, "Excellent Quality, Needs Better Container". Absorbs nicely into the skin. Babussu oil … Although I wish it would have came in a jar not in a bottle. I find it to be indistinguishable from coconut oil, making it a great potential alternative for anyone with a coconut allergy or sensitivity. It's really great when you're making palm product free soaps! Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. COMMENTS:  Just got this in yesterday and I can't wait to try in my lotion! The lotion that included this product made an fantastic quick absorbing lotion that leaves your skin soft without any greasy feel, COMMENTS:  my new favorite oil. A common additive in products formulated for dry scalp and itching skin. COMMENTS:  I will be using this oil in a lot more recipes as I make soap. Am going to try it in both my body scrubs & lotion bars. COMMENTS:  I love this oil! Keep refrigerated. Country of Origin: BrazilBotanical Name: Attalea SpeciosaCommon Names: Babassu, Babassu Palm Oil, Babaçu, CusíParts Used: Babassu Palm SeedsForm: LiquidColor: Light YellowScent: Slightly Nutty; Almost OdorlessNatural: YesExtraction Method: Cold PressedRefinement Status: RefinedOrganic Certified: No. I dabbed a bit on my forearm, rubbed just a little, and within minutes it was completely disappeared into my skin with absolutely NO greasy after feel. Here you can ask or answer questions All questions are queued and answered quickly during business hrs. Base Oils and Specialty Oils - (You Are Here - P8596), Email Me When This Question Gets Answered, Copyright © 2020 Wholesale Supplies Plus, LLC - All Rights Reserved. This oil gets very hard, making it great for soaps, but was packaged in a bottle. Extraction method: The kernels of the Babassu tree hard-shelled nuts are the source of the Babassu oil. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs, before using for mass production. They sell it in a 4 oz container at a very reasonable price, plus they always have amazing sales going! Posted By: Karin   |   Date: August 26, 2013. . It is absolutely worth every penny. Thanks! None the less great quality. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: November 13, 2017, Posted By: KATHERINE   |   October 08, 2017, Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: October 11, 2017, "Is your babassu oil CSPO (certified sustainable palm oil)? This body butter is really good! customers seem to like soap and shampoo made w/ it - I've only made/sold a little so far COMMENTS:  I have started formulating this in to my hair oil treatments. Its melting point (when it's easily absorbed) is very close to human skin, so this is a great oil to use for dry skin, I love it! I think it would do better in a tub. Though this is a bit more costly I expect I will be using it in many more batches of soap. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Bath Fizzies & Salts, Lip Care, Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters, COMMENTS:  I loved the smell of this and the feeling of it on my skin but I think I need a little more practice with adding oils because it made my mp soap harden really quick so I had to rush to add it to my mold but it still turned out in to really nice soaps. This and a touch of primrose oil makes my skin glow. I use it in my charcoal face soap and it just makes it 10 times better than anything else. It also gives a luxury appeal to customers. Known to grows in the Amazon region of South America. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: February 08, 2019, Posted By: Kimberly   |   January 29, 2019, "I'm looking to make a light oil spray with this. 100% Naturally COMMENTS:  I am so glad I tried this oil at a recommendation of a veteran soaper. I use it in most lotion bars because it helps with greasy after feel. COMMENTS:  Great addition to my lotion bars. Does excelerate trace but that's fine with me. COMMENTS:  I'm in love with this Oil. Online Only. have to microwave it a bit but the outcome is great. It helps to seal in moisture after cleansing. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth without any greasy feeling. are telling me that it leaves their skin feeling amazing. Posted by Aleatha Frederick on 15th Feb 2019. It is an amazing additive to the Pine Tar blend I use for the skin. COMMENTS:  Wish it came in a different container since it hardens in lower temps similar to CO . "Wonderful lightweight non-greasy feeling oil......". COMMENTS:  The smaller sized containers of this are highly annoying to get product out. COMMENTS:  I could not make my best selling lotion without Bababssu oil. So I've been happily using this oil daily for quite some time now. COMMENTS:  Currently, I only add this to my Pine Tar CP Soap. Short bursts in microwave on low helped. This oil penetrates quickly without a greasy after touch. Buy Babassu Oil at BrambleBerry. Otherwise it works wonders in my beard butter formulas. Refining also removes the odor and taste from our organic babassu oil… Use in homemade belly balm, lotion bars, conditioner and more. It was a bit solidified since it is winter in NY right now and I ran the bottle under hot/warm water to make it pourable but still didnt work well. I have many oils but I always come back to these three! COMMENTS:  It's bothersome that this 'hard oil' comes in a bottle but I simply sat it in a jug of hot water for a few minutes and it was pourable. I only microwave for 20 seconds at a time to keep an eye on it. After 5 min the bottle is liquid and easy to pour. Luxury oil. I have not used this in the warm months so I do not know if this is a problem then. COMMENTS:  Worked well in lotion sticks - have to melt to pour out of bottle. Thus far the body butters that I've made that include this product have been spectacular. I started with the 2oz, but wished I had gotten more. Nice and silky and quickly absorbed into skin. I just wish that it would come in a tub/jar instead of a bottle. "So I bought this for a massage oil recipe that y’all have listed. It's my night cream. Very emollient. Highly recommend using for that SPECIAL effect it gives! Just plan ahead and melt it in some warm water and you won't want to be without it too! PRODUCT USED IN:   Hair Care, Lotion Bars & Sticks. I really love the feel of the babasu oil and I look forward to incorporating it into my facial products. It was solid when I opened but warm it a little and easily came out of the bottle. There are no words and very few butters that have this feel… I am not sure I know of any yet. Fabulous! ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: January 30, 2019, Posted By: Krystal   |   November 19, 2018, Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: November 20, 2018, Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: December 18, 2017, Posted By: Moosehead Rustic Beauty   |   November 13, 2017, "Are you guys going to get this back in stock? It's great for hair in the applications you've mentioned. It should definitely be packaged in a jar rather than the bottle. Though I know the other ingredients I used (coconut oil, mango oil, shea butter, jojoba) also helped make this bar wonderful, I have used all of these ingredients before and not gotten quite this nice of a result. Organic Babassu Oil is comprised of 40- 48% Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid that is highly sought after for its beneficial role within skin care. Packaging would be better in a tub instead of a bottle. COMMENTS:  Used for the first time in body butter and loved the way it feels: not greasy and did wonders for feel of the overall butter. Can thicken up after sitting for a little while but blends well with the foaming bath whip to make the best shaving cream I’ve ever used!! A keeper. Keeping it air tight, easy to remove, and handle. COMMENTS:  This babassu oil was a great addition to body butter. COMMENTS:  Loved this so much came back for a 7lb bucket!! It adds the same firming and cleansing properties. was very soothing on dry skin and scalp, helped cracked/bleeding hands COMMENTS:  This product was part of a kit. COMMENTS:  This oil feels wonderful in my lotion bars. To get around the bottle, I usually place it in warm water and allow the product to melt, then pour it into a jar. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Soap - Hot Process. I was impressed by how easily this oil is absorbed by the skin. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: December 02, 2019, "Hello, What is the size dimensions of the 7 pd babasso oil? Should be in a jar. slight smell was easily overcome with light FO Origin: Brazil. Perhaps a different ingredient added? How it works Please provide the Yes, definitely! It smelled like cooking grease & sweet, a fried donut is the best example I could come up with. Organic Babassu Oil is particularly well suited for skin care … COMMENTS:  Great oil that mixes well with other oils for that perfect blend my customers love! PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Soap - Shampoo Bars, Soap - Shave Shampoo. I'm pretty picky about what I use on my own hair! Babassu Oil, Safety Data Sheet Absorption: Low Buy Bulk Babassu Oil Buy Bulk Babassu Oil at SoapGoods, sizes 1 Gallon to 16 Gallon available. COMMENTS:  I heard this was a good substitute for coconut oil, it's a lot thicker and needs to be heated before use,but it works well with my body butter and scrubs!

Bbq Gift Baskets, Hot Smoked Ribs, Vintage Precision Bass, Thinking Like A Lawyer Pdf, Neighbor Quotes Funny, Chamberlain Myq Garage Door Opener Manual, Cross Platform Fuse,