Red = Spartans Small ships with varying colors = Merchants And finally there's the unique ships roaming around. Home » Assassin's Creed Odyssey » Bounty on Spartan, Athenian, Merchant and Pirate Ships in AC Odyssey There is a bounty you get from the message boards on your ship or in harbors that requires you to kill multiple Spartan, Athenean, Merchant or Pirate ships anywhere in the game. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. wheres the best place to hunt the spartan dogs? I'm having trouble finding literally any Spartan ships. I must destroy penteconters, 3 total. That way you can get some good exp and some good loot. 1 year ago. The first Epic Ship added to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is The Black Wind. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. One of the side quests in AC Odyssey has you tracking down Spartan Polemarchs around the world. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. The first thing is, you probably aren’t even aware that every character in the game has a unit type. Spartan Ships have a red flag. Jokes aside, use Ikaros, he tells you exactly what a ship is, what it transports and if it's an elite or not. I've sailed the entire map and haven't found a single one. Loot and earned the sails from epic to legendary found in under the sea, or get the bounty and defeat the weekly live events. Merchant's vessels don't have any colorful markings of flags. What ship do I need to sink for the love of god. It's just a simple side quest but damn it's … Kind of aggravating. Ok I got this quest for a while now. Where To Find ALL Ship Designs for Adrestia - Assassin's Creed Odyssey (UPDATED 2020) Sail the Aegean seas with all new alternative ship designs while you instill fear in the hearts of Sparta, Athens and Pirates that comes your way. Where to Find Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Spartan Strategoi. Im doing that quest where you have to destroy 2 Athenian, bandit, and Spartan ships. Spartan Ships? Im doing that quest where you have to destroy 2 Athenian, bandit, and Spartan ships. Kind of aggravating. If you're sailing near Spartan controlled regions, you won't find Athenian ships. The easiest way to recognize them is by the fact that they will not attack (being unprovoked) the Adrestia. Here we're going to take a gander at how to find Epic Ships in Odyssey . Where To Find Spartan Seals In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey . Across the Aegean, ships of legendary repute sail in search of booty, adventure, and enough rum to sink a galleon. Rush-Lionheart 2 years ago #1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey; Quest to sink Spartan penteconters; User Info: Rush-Lionheart. Anyone know where to find them, Try sailing around Spartan controlled areas, I did but all I could find are Athenian ships, guess I'll just search longer :/, I'm starting to regret fighting for Athens in allthe conquest battles lol, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I'm having trouble finding literally any Spartan ships. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Athenian chips have blue flags. just lots of athenians, pirates, and merchants. Only got one so far. Check out this guide to find out where to find Spartan Seals in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. From the smallest to biggest Ive sank them all. I've sailed the entire map and haven't found a single one. I've spent 30 minutes but I can't find any ikmy level range (26). i'm on a mission where i have to sink some spartan ships, however i've been sailing around for half an hour without spotting a single one. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Epic Ships are high-end, difficult-to-sink vessels which are scouring the seas before you, and so, you're tasked with tracking them down and destroying them for good. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Source: Your trusty Ikaros. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Quest to sink Spartan penteconters". I must have sank enough spartan ship to rewrite history. I've spent 30 minutes but I can't find any ikmy level range … I did but all I could find are Athenian ships, guess I'll just search longer :/ I'm starting to

Jboss Fuse Architecture, Sheet Metal Crafts Ideas, Honeysuckle Diseases Treatment, Can You Eat Black Bean Pods, Percentage Of Land Used By Humans, Raita Recipe For Biryani, Can You Buy Coca-cola In North Korea, Tandoori Nights Order Online,