We are unable to process any orders until further notice, © 2020 Dinafem Seeds | Pot Sistemak, S.L. Gorgeous yellow tones in the last couple of weeks, and solid flat head buds that dry into plump nugs, she's just stunning! An autoflowering superstar from the expert cultivators at Dinafem. This strain has approximately 4% CBD. Flaunting the signature cheese taste, White Cheese Autoflowering takes it to whole other level, blending in sweet flavors for added pleasure. Mixing the mind-blowing potency of White Widow Autoflowering and the taste of Cheese Autoflowering has given way to White Cheese Autoflowering, a top-quality Indica-dominant autoflowering hybrid. Dispensario Seeds OG Cheese. White Cheese Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds from Dinafem Seeds Dinafem Seeds' breeders decided to bring together the best of two major dynasties to create a cannabis seed with exceptional traits. Switched to Autos a couple of years ago, as I travel lots so quicker grows suit me much better, but that has usually meant sacrificing the yield. The one thing I found very strange was that all three pants, same strain, looked different, with the first to chop having a very different profile of the third. £33.99 . A hard-to-resist velvety temptation! The yield wet was close to 10 oz, like 9.89, of pure, manicured buds. :), It's a really great plant. Great, you have been subscribed to our newsletter. Nicest buds I have ever grown. B20743530. So I'm still on the fence. No.2 was big, lots of bud nodes and took a stretch like no.1. Your opinion is very important to us. Half way through flowering and it smells like lime Skittles. Upon drying, the smell is very strong. White Cheese Strain is the result of crossing two of our most popular and potent strains; the iconic and super smelly Cheese and the potent, resin producing Auto Widow, our auto-flowering version of the legendary White Widow. Customer Service: Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm  (Central European Time). The stone is mellow, for me anyway, which is ok as I can happily work and play. i grew a dinafem w widow and the plant gave me the biggest buds i ever grew i was blown away by it so i a ten pk. of w chesse auto and i was shock at how much bud i got and was top shelf bud i grow for my wife who has cancer of the liver and its the only thing that takes the pain away for her.great seed will buy again with love from the usa, Very easy to grow, had a bit of trouble with cold temps early on, but grew into a beautiful and impressive plant. It said White Cheese tastes mostly like: You want to buy White Cheese seeds? Far less stems and bud nodes, but really fat and dense, perfect buds I would say. White Cheese Auto cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to an Indica-dominant, feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain that originates from the cross of a White Widow Autoflowering and a Cheese Autoflowering. This heavy coat of THC crystals is a treat for the eyes. Your personal data won’t be shared with third parties unless there are legal obligations to do so. So because of that I would recommend that you do more than one plant of this strain to increase the chance of getting the big fat buds we all want! Don't be shy and share your experience! Indoor & Outdoor. Buy White Cheese seeds online with Seedsbay. White Cheese Autoflowering is a little stinky plant that produces numerous thick and heavy buds noted for the dense layer of resin covering them, which is why she’s so suitable for the elaboration of tasty extractions. Smells like dank cheese smokes like heaven, great for almost everything honestly. What do you think about White Cheese Autoflowering? With an 8-9 week, indoor flowering time and lush heavy harvests UK Cheese seeds grow bushy and produces fat colas completely reeking of skunk and funk. Get yourself informed about the effects of the White Cheese strain. Thanks to the White Widow genetics, these buds can get real frosty, and saturated in white sticky resin. An off-the-charts strain designed for those lacking time who…, The best Auto plants I have grown! And, best of all, she ends her cycle in only 75 days from germination. Do not hesitate to send us any comments or suggestions you may have. Compare prices and offers before you buy White Cheese seeds and get yourself the best deal available. Mixing the mind-blowing potency of White Widow Autoflowering and the taste of Cheese Autoflowering has given way to White Cheese Autoflowering, a top-quality Indica-dominant autoflowering hybrid. White Cheese’s appearance is similar to that of a typical Indica plant, with large, dense buds, and stocky, bushy shrubs. The result is a more physical than cerebral effect of long duration perfect for muscle relaxation. White Cheese Autoflowering is a powerful combination, because the super-relaxing effect of White Widow is boosted by the terpene profile of Cheese. Want more information about Dinafem Seeds? The values may vary between the different seedbanks where you can buy White Cheese seeds. Cheese is a world class strain and can be compared to the qualities of the AK-47, Big Bud and Power Plant. Emerald Triangle Seeds Bubba Cheese AUTO. Dinafem Seeds' breeders decided to bring together the best of two major dynasties to create a cannabis seed with exceptional traits. Yes, filling your pantry is as easy as this. Mostly Indica. Indica & Sativa. During the last phase of the flowering, this strain becomes a sight to behold, with extraordinarily long glandular trichomes that give her a very attractive look. On average she is capable of producing anywhere from 40-130g of high quality cannabis in as little 75 days from seed. Enjoy, This is the best weed i have ever grown, the buds looks amazing, smell amazing and the high is very couch lock, was only my third grow and i managed go pull 11.5 ozz of dry bud, plant was grown in a 15l pot under a 250 watt hps and the only training was some lst, very easy plant to grow i would recomend this strain to anyone.

Phillipsburg Ks Dmv, Authentic Italian Sausage Pasta Recipes, Tea Forté Review, Birds And Environment, Object Lesson On Stress, I Love My Pillow Climate Control 2 In 1,