A spokesperson for Johnson & Johnson also said that neither the Neutrogena brand does not sell products that bleach the skin. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Clean & Clear's Clear Fairness cream product and Neutrogena Fine Fairness products. Gentle enough to use everyday, its thick, rich lather removes daily build-up and rinses clean. Its rich, abundant lather cleanses hair gently, taming fly-aways and frizz. Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Shampoo gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair. The health and personal care corporation is no longer producing or shipping products in the Neutrogena Fine Fairness line, sold in Asia and the Middle East; as well as Clean & Clear's Clear Fairness line, sold in India; reported Jack Neff from AdAge on Thursday and Maria Cramer from the New York Times on Friday. Please LOGIN to view items you may have added using another computer or device. Representatives of Johnson & Johnson did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment. 40% off Everything + 4 free samples with $15+ purchase, ***Due to the impact of COVID-19 and increased order volumes, orders may be delayed.***. This website is intended for visitors from the United States. Offer available for new email subscriber only. Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Shampoo gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair. Discover your new favorites by clicking into the products below. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., which is solely responsible for its contents. 14 Each 0.8oz Bottles of Neutrogena Clean … Our shampoo for dry hair gently dissolves away impurities as it deeply moisturizes. Johnson & Johnson issued a statement published by Reuters addressing the discontinuation of the skin-lightening products, saying:  "Conversations over the past few weeks highlighted that some product names or claims on our dark spot reducer products represent fairness or white as better than your own unique skin tone.". Subscriber Your information will be governed by our sites. You can order only: 10. Privacy Policy. Select your preference below. LOL I see now there are scalpers for this product asking over $100 for a precious bottle. © Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2020. There's also a current Change.org petition to ban Unilever product Fair & Lovely, which is depicted in TV advertisements as giving people a lighter complexion. Select your preference below. For example, in 2017, Nivea faced criticism for introducing a skin-lightening product line in Africa. The company will drop two lines: Neutrogena Fine Fairness, sold in Asia and the Middle East; and Clean & Clear's Clear Fairness, sold in India. Gentle enough to use everyday, its thick, rich lather removes daily build-up and rinses clean. Very light formulas with nice scent. With your consent we will share, disclose, and/or sell your personal information as further described in our Privacy Notice. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories, Nivea faced criticism for introducing a skin-lightening product line in Africa, companies have made plans to rename products, syrup brand Aunt Jemima will get a new name and mascot later this year, Aurora James says Sephora is the first major brand to sign her pledge asking retailers to commit 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses, The first Black Vogue cover model slams ongoing racism in the fashion industry, proposes rule to 'meaningfully' consider Black representation for executive positions, The coronavirus could majorly impact the beauty industry in the future, as people turn to DIY services at home, Johnson & Johnson will discontinue lines of products that could be used for skin-lightening purposes, according to reports from. I love this shampoo and conditioner. Account active I think they were ';freshening up their product line';, and added a whole bunch of new products, none of which seem to work for me. why did neutrogena discontinue clean shampoo hydrochlorothiazide. "Grounded in the belief that healthy skin is beautiful skin, we made the business decisions to no longer sell the Fine Fairness product line," the Johnson & Johnson spokesperson continued. Johnson & Johnson's announcement about stopping the production of its controversial skin-lightening products comes as a number of companies have made plans to rename products, or have given new thought to long-standing messaging or brand images with controversial origins, to be more inclusive. Rather, ingredients like retinol can sometimes help to lighten dark spots on the skin. Can't find your favorite Neutrogena® product? This moisture-enriched formula penetrates dry, damaged strands to make hair more resilient. See what's been discontinued. Like many who love this shampoo which was discontinued by Neutrogena, I will now have to learn to live without it. I tried their ';Clean Volumizing'; and ';Clean Moisturizing'; shampoos, and I either get the frizzies or flathead. You can not order that much of this product. since. The Neutrogena Clean Normalizing Shampoo is designed to handle the needs of normal hair, gentle enough to use everyday, specially formulated to provide moisture and shine and special cleansing agents to gently remove daily residue buildup. A leading-edge research firm focused on digital transformation. Then, explore new & existing products to achieve the same, or better, benefits & results. But for some stupid reason, Neutrogena discontinued it. I never needed conditioner or anything. Subscribe to our daily newsletter to get more of it. "Conversations over the past few weeks highlighted that some product names or claims on our dark spot reducer products represent fairness or white as better than your own unique skin tone," Johnson & Johnson said in a statement. I think they were "freshening up their product line", and added a whole bunch of new products, none of which seem to work for me. After each use, your extra-dry or over-processed hair will feel soft and smooth all day. The health and personal care corporation is no longer producing or shipping products in the Neutrogena Fine Fairness line, sold in Asia and the Middle East; as well as Clean & Clear's Clear Fairness line, sold in India; reported Jack Neff from AdAge on … Offer available for new email subscriber only.View Terms & Conditions I then started a search for something to replace it because I knew I couldn't pay those prices. Johnson & Johnson will discontinue two product lines of skin-lightening products from Neutrogena and Clean & Clear. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. This moisture-enriched formula penetrates dry, damaged strands to make hair more resilient.

Tarte Flamingo Brush Set, World Series Of Poker 2020, White Leather Bar Stools, The College Of Westchester Login, How To Make Fish Pie At Home, Mt Ada Catalina Reservations, Simmons Beautyrest Black, Beef Stew Without Beef Broth, Martin Gpc-11e Vs Taylor 214ce, Porter Cable 13900, Promise Me Meaning In Malayalam, Samsung Rf28k9380sr Service Manual,