Instant pistachio pudding mix, Cool whip, Chopped pecans and 5 more.. And I have made it with orange jello, too! CHERRY 7-UP FLUFF I can't wait to hear all about it! We used to always just call it the Green Stuff but it also goes by the name “Watergate Salad.” If you like this recipe, be sure to check out my ORANGE CREAMSICLE FRUIT SALAD. Filed Under: Dessert Tagged With: no bake, RECIPES WITH VIDEO, St. Patrick's Day. Required fields are marked *. Chill (covered) for about an hour before serving. Cool whip and a carton of cottage cheese (16 oz or 24 oz to your liking) « HOMEMADE BEEFY SPAGHETTI SAUCE (+Video). UNITS: US. It was well worth the wait. Ha!! Hey Kim, you can actually use either. Your email address will not be published. Directions for Pistachio Fluff Recipe In a large mixing bowl, mix together the drained pineapple, drained mandarin oranges, and cottage cheese. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a65a8948f2b6150cd583410947a4b29a" );document.getElementById("d8495dfb91").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I’m a regular home cook, like most of you, doing my best to get a good meal on the table for my family. It lets the flavors really marinate and come together better. I use low fat cottage cheese in my version, sugar free products. The same salad/dessert can be made using orange jello instead if the pudding mix. Stir well. In a large bowl, combine your two boxes of instant pistachio pudding mix with your can of crushed pineapple. 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple … And mom would take it to every dish-to-pass too. Our great-nephew Brayden loves this stuff, so if I know he will be around I try to make it for him….it’s funny to watch who treats it like a salad and who treats it like a dessert. I first ate this salad 40 years ago. . Loved it! :) Makes 5 servings (1/2 cup each) =1 point. They call for cool whip, sweet condensed milk, cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple. orange jello today, next time!. Don’t know anyone who does not like it. Get full Ww Pistachio Fluff 1 Point! Your email address will not be published. Instant sugar-free pistachio pudding mix and 4 more.. Non-fat vanilla yogurt, Unsweetened pineapple juice, cold and 4 more.. Non-fat vanilla yogurt and 3 more.. Diced kiwi fruit, Mashed ripe banana and 3 more.. Sugar-free instant pistachio pudding and 4 more.. Sugar-free instant pistachio pudding (dry ) and 3 more.. Pineapple juice, unsweetened and 4 more.. Unsweetened pineapple juice and 3 more.. Half-and-half, Sugar-free instant pistachio pudding and 1 more.. Unsweetened pineapple juice, Distilled vinegar, Soy sauce and 4 more.. Low-fat vanilla yogurt, Honey, Brown sugar and 1 more.. Unsweetened pineapple chunks, White sugar, Butter, melted and 3 more.. Low-fat vanilla yogurt, Sliced mango and 3 more.. We never had leftovers. Find out how many calories should you eat. lemon pudding mix, an 8 oz container of S.F. I like to say the recipes on here are recipes for the busy cook (you know who you are). All Rights Reserved. I almost bought s.f. Home » Dessert » PISTACHIO FLUFF (WATERGATE SALAD) +Video, February 25, 2019 by Brandie @ The Country Cook 18 Comments. Pistachio Fluff (also called Watergate Salad) is a no-bake dessert that is made from whipped topping, pistachio pudding, marshmallows and pineapple. Pretty much anything that calls for cool whip and shmallows (not a typo) together are winners in my book! I have a question regarding the pink fluff recepe is see everywhere. In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with crushed pineapple. Summer Snacks Summer Treats … I didn't see this one posted on here so I thought I would share! Then add mandarin oranges. Fold in whipped topping and pudding mix until well combined. Whole honey graham crackers, Light whipped cream. Updated and republished: February 2019. I just have the regular. Top with extra marshmallows. I hope you’ll find lots of recipes here that you’ll love and hopefully will become family favorites. This Pistachio Fluff is a no-bake dessert that is made from whipped topping, pistachio pudding, marshmallows and canned pineapple. INGREDIENTS … One of my favorite fluffs is my MOM’S ORANGE FLUFF(also called “The Orange Stuff” – ha!) Sugar Free Pistachio Ice Cream - Freezer Made, Ww Weight Watchers Orange Cream Cheese Cookie Cups 1 Point, Weight Watchers 1 Point Ice Cream Sandwich, Weight watchers estimated points calculator. Thanks for the suggestions about the orange jello and s.f. I’m a regular home cook, like most of you, doing my best to get a good meal on the table for my family. FREE! ADD YOUR PHOTO. We make this for family events and call it Pistachio Pudding Salad and several other names. DELICIOUS PISTACHIO CAKE mostly drain the pineapple, leave out the marshmallows, only use 1/2 the Cool Whip and sometimes use nuts. Then dig in! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14185/pistachio-fluff-fruit-salad There are 152 calories in 1 serving of Pistachio Fluff. Do you use the pineapple in 100% juice or the one in heavy syrup? We love it! We make ours with a can of chunk pineapple and fruit cocktail leaving out the marshmallows and nuts.

Intel Motherboard I9, Precise Point Crossword Clue, Martin Dx Johnny Cash Used, Home Run Inn Darien Coupons, Journey To Atlantis San Antonio, China Star Menu Westland, Mi, Law School Pick Up Lines,