Always Yamaha is a racing segment bikes so comparing daily commute hero xtreme 200 is best and worth of cost. The rear brakes suck. At the performance point gixxer 155 cc motor churns 14 PS of power where FZ 2.0 149 CC has peak power of 13.1 PS . Yamaha FZ-S Version 1.0 is a street bike that resembled a big section of Indian performance bikes on road few years back. Yamaha FZ S FI is available for sale at 5 Yamaha showrooms in Nagpur. Yes it lacks the fast pickup like Pulsar and Apache. It looks almost same like the FZ16 but certain features like the new graphics, colours and chiseled windshield and the aggressive headlamps give it a different look. 249cc, Air Cooled, Single Cylinder ₹ 1,36,680 Request a Price Quote Yamaha FZ25. It is powered by a 153cc, air cooled engine producing 13.8 BHP at 7500 rpm and 13.6 Nm at 6000 rpm. With time, Yamaha realized that the buyers have started looking for fuel-efficient options under the same popular design theme. that the price for Mumbai it can varies in state to state in Delhi its lesser compared to other state. Yamaha FZ S FI (V 2.0) Price ranges from Rs. I find Yamaha more reliable because she never gave me any problem and she is fun to ride. But overall, you won't be disheartened if you take anyone of either FZ or GIXXR or Hornett. Which is the cheapest bike / scooter from Yamaha in India? Hope you will choose one with less tension. Explore Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI BS6 Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Images, Yamaha News, FZ S V3.0 FI Review and all other Yamaha bikes. => Yamaha has total of 22 bikes in India which is currently in production. Mileage wise it gives 45 to 52 kmpl. Damm difficult comparison..fz was the king before the gixer came. I drive it around 325 km with 2 5 min break and cover the distance in 5-6 hrs depending on traffic. But it depends upon once personal choice. All rights reserved. The FZ-S is the same line-up with beauty existed within the nakedness. Thank god, Yamaha introduced rear disc brakes on new models. Otherwise both bikes are good. Xtreme 200R is value for money. 2. Cosmetic changes and no changes in the engine power a new instrument cluster and a bit added comfort. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_model_wise_user_review, Christened as ‘The lord of the streets’, it indeed looks the part. Head lights are not bright enough Overall, thumbs up to Yamaha for making bikes for Indian streets. 2. Price, specs, exact mileage, features, colours, pictures, user reviews and all details of Yamaha FZ-S Motorcycle. Its lowest version starts from a price of ₹1,04,939 (ex-showroom) and the top version from a price of ₹1,07,674 (ex-showroom). 3. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. With a fat rear tyre to crush the competition and naked aggressive styling the FS S is a hit in the premium 150cc market. The FZ-S is powered by a 153cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that generates 14PS which is quite powerful. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. There is issue with service. Lack of raw power. Yamaha has discontinued the FZ S [2015-2015] and the bike is out of production. Which is the most expensive bike / … Variant Ex-Showroom Price Specification; Yamaha FZ S STD ₹ 75,893 . The base model is expected to get a rear disc brake and ABS as standard. Petrol, 50 Kmpl: Yamaha FZ S Key Features. Every bike has some deficiency and not of them are perfect in this segment but I'm giving you the basic idea about these 2 bikes. if you want to see kindly check that video, link below n subscribe my channel. Yamaha RX 135 has ex-showroom cost of Rs 40000. Otherwise bike is nice. Handle Grab Bars Are Positioned In Such A Way That It S Easier To Grasp Them … The fuel injection technology provides an average of 50kmpl if sensibly driven. Yamaha FZ S Prices. The FZS was launched keeping in mind the youngsters and this shows in the design elements that Yamaha has adopted for the FZ-S. Fzs is more reliable for longer rides as it gives more comfortable riding position.. Apache on the other side gives more aggressive riding position which makes it difficult to go for longer rides. Hi there, Suzuki Gixxer is the bike has good build quality, fit & finish except its switches could be better. My friend , you take in 1or 2 gear in clutch and you have to run 1-2 mtr and jurk from your release clutch . So, FZ looked a better option back then. Yamaha FZ S 150cc new model is equipped with Bluetooth functionality in BS6 version. We put these machines through a vigorous test to get you the answer. 6.Headlight isn't bright enough in dark.Overall, a good bike for the city ride with great comfort.Thumbs up Yamaha for making a good bike for Indian roads. Only Genuine Products. The mileage figure stands at 50 kmpl. Yamaha if you are japanese fan. The brakes are really progressive which gives huge confidence while entering the corners. Very low Center of gravity and good handling which is needed when I commute between Dehradun-Mussoorie. They are good for nothing. Now I can say that Hornett looks a better option than both FZ and Gixxr. Worst case you will get 35.Top Speed Clocked is 125 Km/Hrlongest ride in a day is 350 Kms. V3 should be better as it comes with ABS, only problem it is heavier than v2, fzs is very old but it has advantages like 14bhp and Kick option, but as v3 with 13bhp had lesser weight and fuel injection technology the pickup and fuel economy is better. But before doing it on your own I recommend you to watch videos in YouTube . . On, paper, where does the newly launched Honda CB Hornet 160R stand against the Suzuki Gixxer and the Yamaha FZ-S FI? It's not the feel of the engine am complaining about or that sweet midrange compiled with that slick shifting gear box, but I wish the engine would have had a bit more grunt in the top end. Priced at ₹ 75,893 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the bike is also equipped with modern technology like tubeless tires, digital gauges and monoshock suspension. No i have using this bike past 2 years but not facing any such problem yet. The new bike gets a new muscular design, a new LED headlamp and new features. It's carbureted bike so fault finding is easy. Fz s 2.0 has 132cc engine with power somewhat less then Gixxer but milage is about 42-47kmph with good performance while Gixxer has 159cc engine with nice power output and milage is about 47-53 kmph with good biking experience but must try test ride of both bikes before purchase to ensure which is better for you. Yamaha FZ S V 2.0 is discontinued in India. Gixxer is near to the ultimste naked bike thrill..new one is updated and futuristic with less weight but excellent handling..Fz need update in styling ..so right now I recommend new gixxer. Yamaha FZ Variants Compare. Obviously Apache 160 4v. Not sure about it on new the new model that has rear disc brakes. The FZ-S Version 2.0 is the second generation of the FZ series commuter motorcycle, the FZ16 being the original. It"s a daily commuter"s motorcycle, specially for those who expect high fuel efficiency. I have driven FZS in Delhi for 80K Kms and it was a delight. Yamaha FZ Fi Version 2.0 : Price Rs. It also sports a telescopic suspension at the front and monocross suspension at the rear which helps it achieve an optimal ride quality. Service guys seems to lack proper training unlike their friends in Delhi. The wide looking tyres make the bike look very bold and attractive. Check out FZ-S Version 3.0 Images Mileage Specifications Features Variants Colours at AutoPortal.com Here situation changed. Pickup not so good like other 150 cc bikes. Lord of the streets. Tyres skid a lot on wet roads.3. Braking is not great. 84,042 in Delhi (ex-showroom). 1 lakh 17 thousand on road price in Lucknow. 1.01 – 1.03 Lakhs on 26 November 2020. An added FI system definitely inclined me towards the bike. Spares were but costly but very durable. Trendy Meter Console Full Liquid Crystal Display Meter. When nakedness becomes sporty and handsome, there we have something to watch out. Important features BS6 Compliant Bluetooth Connectivity 149cc Powerful FI Engine LCD Instrument Cluster It is an ideal bike. Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Prices. As per the performance and other aspects Apache leads and stay as a king in the 160 cc segment, Apache is overall a great bike in looks, performace, mileage and price... and Yamaha has a well tuned engine with a great life.... and smooth engine. This street machine with wider ty It will start. Check out Mileage, Colors, Images, Specifications, Reviews of FZ S FI (V 2.0) at BikeDekho More Seat Space Provides A … It's On road that varies state to state the ex showroom cost all over India is same visit your nearest yamaha authorize dealership they might be having the BS4 stock with them if so they are selling this stock of BS4 product in offer some where 10k to 15k cheaper than actual on road cost which was 1.05 to 1.07 lac for V.2.0 & V.3.0 was around 1.12 to 1.17 lac.

Shure Pe55 Cable, Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies, Organic Medicinal Herb Seeds, Tony Moly Egg, Sodium Fluoride Solubility In Organic Solvents, Creamy Kielbasa Pasta, Lightner Museum Weddings,