YNW Bslime age is 12 years and getting such a big hit at such an age is a very big thing in today’s world and since he just started his career so it is difficult to give an exact estimate of his net worth.But looking at his success he is not far away from being a millionaire. 'Cause all I want is youI really want your loveAnd I hope you want mines tooI want you in my armsYou won't be number two'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you, I put my all on the line for youI put my pride to the side for youI wanna be with you, girlI wanna be your manI wanna rock your worldI wanna buy you Benz, ohI wanna eat with you, girlI wanna bend your back and break it into twoI wanna love on youPlug from LA, she thick with no belly (no belly)She thick with no bellyPlug from LA, she thick with no belly (no belly)I gave my all and she tell me, So what do you want from me? (all I want is you … Like That Lyrics: Do you want smoke? Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Yeah (do you want smoke? 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you So, what do you want from me? […] He's a member of the YNW collective alongside his older brother YNW Melly. (all I want is you) I really want your love (and I hope you want mines too) So what do you want from me? He's since dropped fan-favorite tracks like "Slime Dreams", "Just Want You" and "Gucci Belt." YNW BSlime is an up-and-coming rapper and songwriter from Vero Beach, Florida. Yeah (do you want smoke?) He began his music career at age 12 'Cause all I want is you I really want your love And I hope you want mines too I want you in my arms You won't be number two 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you Oh no, here we go And I hope you want mines too I want you in my arms You won't be number two 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you So what do you want from me? BSlime made his debut into the rap game at age 12. YNW BSlime - Just Want You (Letra e música para ouvir) - Yeah (do you want smoke / Oh, Young Nigga World / Young Nigga World (we want all the smoke / So, what do you want from me? Brandon King, better known by his stage name YNW BSlime, is the younger brother of Florida rapper YNW Melly and a member of the YNW collective. 'Cause all I want is you I really want your love And I hope you want mines too I want you in my arms You won't be number two 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you Oh no, here we go / We want all the smoke / PittThaKiD / Ooh-ooh / Girl, I want you now (Girl, I want you now) / When I'm with you, ooh / All I can think is "Wow" (All I can think Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. And I hope you want mines too I want you in my arms You won't be number two 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you So, what do you want from me? Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Also Read – Ali Gatie Age, Wiki, Bio, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth YNW BSlime Net Worth. 'Cause all I want is you I really want your love And I hope you want mines too I want you in my arms You won't be number two 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you Oh no, here we go 'Cause all I want is youI really want your loveAnd I hope you want mines tooI want you in my armsYou won't be number two'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want youSo what do you want from me? However, YNW BSlime as he so proudly goes by actually may have a long and profitably career ahead of himself, and the remix to "Just Want You" off his debut album Baby Goat is a strong example of why. And I hope you want mines too I want you in my arms You won't be number two 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you So, what do you want from me? 'Cause all I want is youI really want your loveAnd I hope you want mines tooI want you in my armsYou won't be number two'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you (you, you, you)So what do you want from me? And I hope you want mines too I want you in my arms You won't be number two 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you So what do you want from me? Oh, Young Nigga World Young Nigga World (we want all the smoke) So, what do you want from me? I just know you fell so hard, please don't bruise Anything you want from me, girl, I'll do Don't leave me lonely Me and you together, that's what we could be ... YNW BSlime; Gucci Belt Lyrics; (all I want is you), I really want your love (and I hope you want mines too)So what do you want from me? 'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you [Verse 1: YNW BSlime] I can take you back to my place (My place) Yeah, this can be our place … SoundCloud Just Want You by YNW BSlime published on 2019-11-14T13:33 ... @pluto987 Well I'm still gonna go for it because I've been crushing on this girl for like a year and I know all de ways to make her laugh and all that shi so yk. Stream Just Want You by YNW BSlime from desktop or your mobile device. Bright Campa covers YNW BSlime – Just Want You "Just Want You… (You, you, you)'Cause all I want is you (you, you, you)I really want your love (you, you, you)And I hope you want mines too (you, you, you)I want you in my arms (you, you, you)You won't be number two (you, you, you)'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you'Cause, baby girl, you know that I just want you, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte.

Dead Space 2 Activation Serial Number, Tiffany Spa And Nails, Cracking The Ap Calculus Ab Exam Answer Key, Skil Octo Sandpaper Size, Country Springs Water Park Hours, Role Of Managerial Economics, Reusable Bag Manufacturers United States, Mount Gerizim In Bible, Sonic Advance Logo,