Resting dormant in your extra deck until needed, this beast-type synchro monster hits the arena with a decent 2200 ATK, but we're really interested in its effect. Such a fun deck, Guardragon Crusadia mixes a variety of strategies together to result in a reliable and fair, fun competitive deck. Obviously it all comes down to preference, Cubics seem to be loved by everyone, though. Deck Lockdown from Light of Destruction for . Dragon Lockdown (also known as Horus Lock down) focuses on locking down the opponent, gradually taking away their ability to use monster, Spell, and Trap Cards.This Deck uses a compilation of Monster Cards that Special Summon themselves and monsters that quickly lock down the opponent. From level limit to messenger of peace to gravity bind, these cards defend me from attacks while my raging flame sprite and submarineroid do some serious damage.My 2 Warriors of atlantis help me search up umi which is key. On either player's turn, when any player activates a spell card, you can send two cards from the top of your deck to the graveyard to negate and destroy the activated card. Consider dropping a shopina and dark hole. Instead, the deck took advantage of Dragons having so many monsters with powerful effects and high attack to create a overwhelming aggro deck mixed with some mild lockdown abilities. Very little in the way of negations, Crimson Nova the Dark Cubic Lord (pictured) is an epic boss monster and so easy to summon. Emerging Emergency Rescute Rescue - Wikia, . I know 2 cards doesn't seem like a lot but in a lockdown you will notice it is. If your LP is lower than your opponent's: Reveal 3 Beast monsters with 300 ATK and 100 DEF from your Deck, your opponent chooses 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest back into your Deck. Number: LODT-EN060 Rarity: Rare Attribute /Card Type: SPELL /Spell A / D: 0 / 0 Category: Spell, Property: Normal Stats: 10 requests - 0.01% of all requests. Like a good water lockdown deck, I have cards that limit my opponents ability to attack me. You’re looking at one of, if not the most fun Yugioh deck in existence. If you are running a lockdown deck then it has to be 40 cards. - Deck Lockdown (AP03-EN023) - Astral Pack: Booster Three - Unlimited Edition - Common 7/10 We have selected this product as being #8 in Best Yugioh Best Lockdown Cards of 2020 Notes: Hi this is an ultimate water lockdown deck. In fact, summoning 2 copies isn’t unheard of. Crusadia’s use their link climbing capabilities to easily summon Equimax (pictured), there you can use World Crown to negate an extra deck monster’s effect, or tribute it using Equimax’s effect. That's another reason to go to 40. Also, melodious are extremely reliant on getting aria so if you have no way early you are screwed.

Order Sabra Hummus Online, Trust Keyboard Wireless, Sweet Potato Quinoa Breakfast Bowl, Buy Tomato Puree, Chamberlain Myq Compatibility, Desktop Icons Too Big Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga 920 Keyboard Replacement,