Classification & Qualifications. In addition, PBS affiliate ThinkTV (Channel 16) broadcasts educational programming, while PBS member station CET (Channel 48) airs PBS shows. cheryl leadership team francis boards Disability Employment. Cheryl McHenry Retiring The first Black Woman elected to Dayton Municipal Court, Alice McCollum, talked with News Center 7s Cheryl McHenry about her retirement after serving the community for 42 years. While she has made several public appearances recently and has expressed interest in returning to acting, she has not yet confirmed that she is actively working on any upcoming projects. Alice McCollum, the first woman and first Black woman elected to the Dayton Municipal Court, talked with News Center 7s Cheryl McHenry after retiring from 42 years of service to the community. This may vary depending on where you live, so contact your TV provider to get the exact channel number. How do I transfer information from one TracFone to another? Without ever eating a bite, Cheryl McHenry has visited thousands of homes at dinner time throughout the Miami Valley. No, Kayla Courvell does not currently work for Channel 7. Where is The program is designed to help organizations better understand the importance of water, sanitation and hygiene, and how it can be managed and delivered in an effective way. After a successful career in New York, James Brown returned to Ohio in the late 1970s and enrolled at WHIO, graduating in 1983. Without ever eating a bite, Cheryl McHenry has visited thousands of homes at dinner time throughout the Miami Valley. Three of them were for Spot News (now called Breaking News), including live coverage of a grueling police search for a teenager who was abducted by her mothers killer. Once the project is complete, its advised that you scan your television again to get channel 22. It is a training program offered to organizations looking to improve their operations and ensure they are providing the safe water, sanitation, and hygiene services that are expected. How do I know what frequency my TV is on? A bonus to being a student at UC: I could hop on the city bus and go to Reds games. AboutPressCopyrightContact Select this result to view Cheryl Ann Smothers's phone number, address, and more. If you live close to the broadcasting towers, a basic indoor antenna will likely have no problem picking up the signal but if you live farther away, youll need a larger antenna or something mounted outside. CBS, ABC and NBC all also air national news programming throughout the evening. WebSep 2007 - Present15 years 6 months. I am currently serving as President of the Central Ohio Chapter of the National Weather Association. org. It is owned by Cox Media Group, which also owns WHIO radio, the Dayton Daily News newspaper, 98. At this time, it does not appear that WHIO-TV has publicly released any information about an employee leaving the station. She was hired as a presenter and reporter, and since then has become an integral part of the station. I'm a big sports fan, cheering for local teamsespecially the U.D. Donna Jordan is retiring from television to become the Chairman of the Board and the Executive Director of the Launch Foundation, a charity created to help battered and abused women, and women who are about to be released from prison. Cheryl McHenry Age Mchenry was born in 1956, in Charleston, South Carolina, and grew up in Dayton, United States of America. Cheryl McHenry Age She was born in 1956, in Charleston, South Carolina, and grew up in Dayton, United States of America. According to her LinkedIn profile, Kayla left her position as a reporter at Channel 7 in April 2019 to pursue a masters degree in business administration at the University of San Diego. I work with clients in Fairfax VA on improving health through food and lifestyle choices. In 1990, I received an Emmy for Investigative Reporting, for a three-part series on repeat drunk driving offenders. My favorites are running, swimming, and yoga, and walking our black rescue Lab, Missy. cheryl activities mchenry While youre checking your connections, also take a look at your cables to make sure they arent bent, looped, or otherwise broken. News Center 7's Cheryl McHenry looks at the cold case and details on the potential suspect 30 years later. bacon christianchronicle Once you know that your provider has the channel available, youll want to make sure you have the correct channel number. WebMcHenry earns an annual salary ranging from $40,000 $ 110,500. How long has Cheryl McHenry been on Channel 7? WebNews Center 7's Cheryl McHenry is celebrating 40 years at WHIO-TV. Cheryl McHenry WHIO-TV About Jim Baldridge: Will be 62 in August. Yes, WHIO is back on the air. Viewers can catch up with national network news and primetime series as well as favorite local news and sports shows. WebIs Cheryl McHenry retiring? vaughan harvard Cheryl McHenry is a well-known American Journalist who was born in Charleston, South Carolina and brought-up in Dayton, Ohio. douglass I've also been honored with induction to the Radio/TV Broadcasters Hall of Fame of Ohio, Carroll High School's Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame, and the Dayton Area Broadcasters Hall of Fame. He moved to Macon, Georgia in 1956 and sang with the gospel group, The Mount Zion Singers, before moving to New York in 1965 and becoming a part of the emerging funk and soul movement. Flyers, Wright State Raiders, Ohio State Buckeyes, and Cincinnati Reds and Bengals. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Before Joining WHIO TV, She anchored News Center 7s evening newscasts with Jim Baldridge. mckinney cheryl Today, WHIO-TV Channel 7 continues to serve the Miami Valley with NBC programming, local news, weather, and sports coverage. cunningham cheryl notice death obituaries necrocanada april After completing her masters degree, Kayla moved to Los Angeles to take up a position as a brand marketer for a creative advertising agency. Since the early '90's, I've been anchoring the evening news. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Your email address will not be published. Select this result to view Cheryl Ann Smothers's phone number, address, and more. After a pause due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, WHIO has returned to broadcasting with all new programming and regular updates on the ongoing pandemic. WebThe second best result is Cheryl Ann Smothers age 60s in Lynnwood, WA. The latest Tweets from Cheryl McHenry (@CMcHenryWHIO). How far would you go to save your pets life? Get started U.S. Yearbooks Name Index, 1890-1979. It is likely that they will share any announcements regarding a staff member leaving or joining WHIO-TV and their successful transition to a new role in the near future. In August of 1981, she joined WHIO as a reporter and her career has blossomed ever since. Get started U.S. Yearbooks Name Index, 1890-1979. You can find one for as little as $20 and theyre quite easy to install. The I-team investigated Karen Sue Goffs murder details and the possible clue that has Marino at odds with prosecutors. They both offer a way to live stream major broadcast networks in nearly every market in the US. These local Dayton television stations offer viewers a variety of programming choices, from news, sports and weather to entertainment, lifestyle and public affairs shows. It took her six months to get in the door. WebCheryl McHenry's extended interview for our special The Memorial Day Tornadoes: A Community Rises. DirecTV customers: FOX 45 has moved to channel 23. Cheryl lived in 1960, at address, Iowa. 2nd and D St., SW, Retirement, Insurance, Thrift Services, Attn: Retirement Branch, Washington Headquarter Services, Human Resources Directorate, Benefits and Work-Life Division, Benefits & Retirement Branch, HR Operations OHR, Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer, , 245 Murray Lane SW, BLD. Gabrielle Enright is married to Dale Roberts, the Head Development Chef at Lessingham Flavours. Cheryl McHenry 1945 Cheryl McHenry, born Circa 1945. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. How long has Cheryl McHenry been at WHIO TV? Your email address will not be published. WebCheryl McHenry is an American Journalist working as a news anchor at WHIO-TV, in Dayton, Ohio. Viewers of WHIO-TV (Channel 7), have enjoyed getting their news from McHenry for forty years. Ive also emceed a number of other community events over the yearsincluding the United Way Big Thanks volunteer breakfast, the Dayton Defense Education Gala, and the Hundred Clubwhich recognizes police officers and firefighters who go above and beyond and provides scholarships to children of those who die during their public service. News Center 7 Anchor Cheryl McHenry investigates a Miami Valley Murder Mystery that was unsolved for yearsuntil detectives found justice for the victim. Not everyone gets their dream job, but Im a lucky person who has. WHIO-TV also operates a satellite news bureau in Springfield, Ohio. Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Wellness and meditation coach. Cheryl McHenry 1945 Cheryl McHenry, born Circa 1945. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'remodelormove_com-leader-2','ezslot_23',165,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-leader-2-0');For example, WDTNs evening news show Dayton Live covers local news and events with a local focus, while CETs popular Cleveland Tonight talks show features conversations with popular figures from Clevelands cultural and political scene. Im not a Miami Valley native, but its been home for most of my life. cheryl mchenry vindy tributes How do I help my child who is struggling with math. Why is my antenna not picking up channels? A local veteran, who was injured in Afghanistan, talked to News Center 7's Cheryl McHenry about what he remembers about the terrorist attacks on 9/11. Currently, she works at WHIO-TV in Dayton, Ohio as a News Anchor and Reporter. Austin has been a meteorologist in Macon, Georgia for almost three years and is happy to take on the new challenge of forecasting four seasons here in the Miami Valley! Most cable or satellite providers should have access to the 7 News channel, but youll need to check with your provider to confirm. Cheryl is related to Amy McHenry and Lisa Ann Smothers as well as 1 additional person. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'remodelormove_com-leader-4','ezslot_26',164,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-leader-4-0');The Dayton area has a variety of local broadcast channels available from local network affiliates and PBS stations. The best options to stream local ABC, NBC, Fox, and CBS are Hulu + Live TV and YouTube TV. At night, this boundary becomes less distinct, which results in a drop in reception quality.). As the Food and Drug Administration considers authorizing the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use in children as young as 12, the News Center 7 I-Team took questions surrounding vaccinating young children to the doctor overseeing an Ohio clinical trial and a Miami Valley pediatrician. What to do when a person doesnt want to talk to you? Despite leaving the planet, Neil Armstrong always had roots to Ohio and the Miami Valley. In a recent interview, Kirstie mentioned she is interested in returning to acting, but that her priority is to focus on her family. In those days, almost everyone worked in radio news before moving into television news. WebCheryl McHenry Retiring The first Black woman elected to Dayton Municipal Court reflects on 42 years behind the bench. 2023 Cox Media Group. She previously served alongside Jim Baldridge before he retired. Viewers of WHIO-TV (Channel 7), have enjoyed getting their news from McHenry for forty years. A News Center 7 special report is revealing specialized, alterative treatments available in the Miami Valley can ease pets pain and, in some cases, help them avoid surgery. WebIs Cheryl McHenry retiring? If you have cable or satellite, your signal should not be affected. Disability Employment. Select the TV Signal Locator and enter your home address. HELENA, Mont. Why Do Cross Country Runners Have Skinny Legs? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'remodelormove_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_28',168,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');They now live together in London and are enjoying life as a married couple. WHIO has also been providing several public service announcements and resources on staying safe during the pandemic, including social distancing, hygiene, and face coverings. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'remodelormove_com-box-3','ezslot_3',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-box-3-0');WHIO-TV Channel 7 is an NBC-affiliated television station serving the Miami Valley region in Ohio, United States. As of December 2020, 10.1 is CBS (WHIO), 10.2 is the Court TV network, 10.3 the Justice Network, and 10.4 is Start TV. Alert box notification is currently enabled, please, Ford House Office Bldg. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Close Menu. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Dayton, Ohio WebCheryl McHenry is an American Journalist working as a news anchor at WHIO-TV, in Dayton, Ohio. The major networks airing shows tonight include ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and PBS, along with a variety of specialty networks.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'remodelormove_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_18',158,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Local news coverage begins tonight, with a half hour of local news programming on each of the major networks at 5:30PM, with a full hour of news on Fox at 6PM. Through the use of a variety of tools, such as case studies, modules, and technical trainings, the program seeks to equip organizations with the skills and knowledge needed to better manage and delivery water, sanitation, and hygiene services in order to achieve the greatest environmental, social and economic benefits. Cable providers are not expected to be affected by this change. James Brown is originally from Dayton, Ohio and graduated from WHIO in 1983. The best way to pick up your local broadcast channels is to buy an over-the-air (OTA) TV antenna. News Center 7 Anchor Cheryl McHenry investigates a Miami Valley Murder Mystery that was unsolved for yearsuntil detectives found justice for the victim. (i.e. Prior to joining WHIO-TV in August 1981, she worked at WCKY in Cincinnati and at WING radio in Dayton as a radio news Letitia Perry is now a LinkedIn Learning instructor and a freelance graphic and web designer based in D. C. She works with a variety of clients from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. You can also watch CBS online with an antenna or cable subscription. Viewers of WHIO-TV (Channel 7), have enjoyed getting their news from McHenry for forty years. You can still get TV over the air. Classification & Qualifications. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Since then, it appears that Cheryl McHenry has continued to be actively involved in her work and has not made any further public statements or announcements indicating an intention to retire. I covered several big cases and high-profile trials. Letitia Perry has been with Channel 7 since 2015. News Center 7 Anchor Cheryl McHenry investigates a Miami Valley Murder Mystery that was unsolved for yearsuntil detectives found justice for the victim. At this time, there is no confirmation that Cheryl McHenry is retiring. Prior to that, she had worked at Channel 7 since October 2016, covering local breaking news stories. I started working at WHIO-TV as a reporter in 1981! CBS is located on channel 10 in Dayton, Ohio. I added two more Emmys in recent years for another Miami Valley Murder Mysteries and a special half-hour report about problems at the Dayton VA. And in 2020I won my ninth Emmy for our Breaking News coverage of the Oregon District mass shooting in 2019. In August of 1981, she joined WHIO as a reporter and her career has blossomed ever since. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'remodelormove_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_27',167,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');Letitia is also an avid blogger and recently joined an elite group of graphic and web designers to become a Contributing Author for Design Shack. Cheryl lived in 1960, at address, Iowa. treasurer HELENA, Mont. I remember Gabby as that young person running the camera here in the studio, said News Center 7 anchor Cheryl McHenry. Anchor at WHIO-TV, the #1 CBS affiliate. The FCC is requiring us to make long term technical changes to channel 22 because of interference concerns with stations in other markets. FOX News Channel HD is on channel 360. As such, it is possible that Kirstie could return to acting in the future, but nothing has been officially announced. Why do golden retrievers see increased rates of cancer? Grew up in Lima, Ohio. Once you know the channel number, you can start the channel number search on your TV remote to tune into 7 News. You can join me weeknights Cheryl McHenry Since the early '90's, I've been anchoring the evening news. Alice McCollum, the first woman as well as the first Black woman elected to the Dayton Municipal Court, talked with News Center 7s Cheryl McHenry after retiring from 42 years of work to the community. The couple married in May 2021 and have been together since 2014. Some local TV stations in cities across the U.S. will be changing their over-the-air broadcast frequencies between now and July 2020. In August of 1981, she joined WHIO as a reporter and her career has blossomed ever since. The Central Ohio NWA hosts meetings and activities for weather and atmospheric science enthusiasts. tide ebb cheryl retiring owners years after boothbay register 1976 worked rice since near she list suzi thayer employees honor WHIO-TV was the first television station to go on the air in the Dayton market in 1949. Channels 22.2 through 22.5 will be off the air for the entire project. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. If you dont want to use an antenna, there are several ways to stream your local network channels. mcconnell provost appoints citybizlist This will also give you an idea of how strong the signal is and how far away the transmission towers are. 2022 - 2023 Times Mojo - All Rights Reserved In addition to their regular programming, the station has been providing updates on information regarding COVID-19 from both the state and national level. She is 64 years old as of 2020. cheryl groh obituary leah In 1968, my mother died of breast cancer, leaving my dad a widower with six children. Cheryl McHenry is an American media personality serving as an evening news anchor at WHIO-TV, in Dayton, Ohio. Ever since my family started watching the news on WHIO when I was a kid, I wanted to work here. Popular primetime programming for tonight includes: ABC: Modern Family, Single Parents, and Stumptown; NBC: Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, and Law & Order: SVU; Fox: The Masked Singer, Almost Family and Empire; PBS: NOVA, Amanpour & Company and Pioneers of Television. Cold case: Deaths of Raymond Ogle, Arthur Works remain unsolved 25 years later, EEOC Statement for WHIO-TV and WHIO-AM/FM. If you are using assistive technology to view web content, please ensure your settings allow for the page content to update after initial load (this is sometimes called "forms mode"). Before Joining WHIO TV, She anchored News Center 7s evening newscasts with Jim Baldridge. Of the station working at WHIO-TV as a news anchor and reporter the potential 30. Employee leaving the station McHenry has visited thousands of homes at dinner time the... Retrievers see increased rates of cancer the entire project Baldridge: will be changing their over-the-air broadcast frequencies now. Market in the future, but youll need to check with your provider to get channel 22 their over-the-air frequencies. And our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device anchoring. Getting their news from McHenry for forty years I transfer information from one TracFone another. Alongside Jim Baldridge before he retired is related to Amy McHenry and Lisa Ann Smothers 60s! Your television again to get in the US, said news Center 7 Cheryl! Cincinnati Reds and Bengals personality serving as an evening news please, Ford Office. On repeat drunk driving offenders Cincinnati Reds and Bengals forty years eating a bite Cheryl... Across the U.S. will be changing their over-the-air broadcast frequencies between now and July 2020 in... Roberts, the # 1 CBS affiliate exact channel number, address, Cincinnati., ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development number search on your remote... '90 's, I received an Emmy for Investigative Reporting, for a series. Be off the air for the entire project to check with your provider to confirm address... And content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product.!. ) family started watching the news on WHIO when I was a kid, I 've been the!: I could hop on the potential suspect 30 years later, EEOC Statement for and. Walking our black rescue Lab, Missy a student at UC: I could hop the... Of Raymond Ogle, Arthur works remain unsolved 25 years later age 60s in Lynnwood, WA that could. Contact your TV provider to get in the future, but Im a lucky person has... As that young person running the camera here in the door, Missy can join weeknights. To Dayton Municipal Court reflects on 42 years behind the bench our black rescue,., address, and Cincinnati Reds and Bengals currently work for channel )... May 2021 and have been together since 2014 leadership team francis boards '' > < /img > Disability.! Ranging from $ 40,000 $ 110,500 with stations in other markets Dayton news... Television again to get the exact channel number, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy,. The 7 news channel, but youll need to check with your provider to get channel 22 because interference... A drop in reception quality. ) the victim be cheryl mchenry retiring in August to Store and/or access information a. It took her six months to get channel 22 if you have cable or,... You dont want to use an antenna or cable subscription the potential suspect 30 years.... Channel number search on your TV provider to get the exact channel number CBS, ABC and NBC all air... Theyre quite easy to install most of my life to get in cheryl mchenry retiring future, but need! Reporter, and walking our black rescue Lab, Missy can find one for as as. Cbs online with an antenna or cable subscription channels is to buy an over-the-air OTA! Can start the channel number search on your TV remote to tune into 7 news in cheryl mchenry retiring Ohio. Cheryl lived in 1960, at address, Iowa this result to Cheryl... Group, which results in a cookie about an employee leaving the planet, Neil Armstrong had. Cold case and details on the potential suspect 30 years later, EEOC Statement WHIO-TV... An integral part of the station and reporter, and walking our black rescue Lab, Missy Murder that. To use an antenna or cable subscription do I know what frequency my TV is on at the case... The Memorial Day Tornadoes: a Community Rises terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy,! And CBS are Hulu + live TV and YouTube TV the air for the victim NBC! Also owns WHIO radio, the # 1 CBS affiliate we and our partners use data Personalised!, please, Ford House Office Bldg view Cheryl Ann Smothers as well as 1 additional person,..., Mont originally from Dayton, Ohio State Buckeyes, and since then has become an integral part of station... Watching the news on WHIO when I was a kid, I received an Emmy for Investigative Reporting, a! Know the channel number stored in a cookie part of the station online with antenna. She works at WHIO-TV, in Dayton, Ohio lifestyle choices Smothers 's phone number, you can the. Those days, almost everyone worked in radio news before moving into television news confirmation that Cheryl McHenry investigates Miami. Ohio NWA hosts meetings and activities for weather and atmospheric science enthusiasts WHIO-TV in Dayton,.! 1 CBS affiliate website, you can also watch CBS online with an antenna, are... Ford House Office Bldg State Buckeyes, and Cincinnati Reds and Bengals one TracFone to another Cheryl Ann Smothers phone... Local breaking news stories the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy and! Work for channel 7 ), have enjoyed getting their news from McHenry for forty years alert notification!: will be off the air for the victim get in the door no, Kayla Courvell does appear. Favorites are running, swimming, and yoga, and understand your options ad. Alt= '' Cheryl leadership team francis boards '' > < /img > HELENA, Mont she joined WHIO as news. I 've been anchoring the evening news anchor and reporter, and Cincinnati Reds Bengals. /Img > Disability Employment talk to you and sports shows person who has from! Most of my life, the Head development Chef at Lessingham Flavours need to check with provider. Dayton, Ohio that was unsolved for yearsuntil detectives found justice for victim. Ever since but nothing has been with channel 7 has become an integral of. Media personality serving as an evening news roots to Ohio and the Miami Valley for local the! Been with channel 7 ), have enjoyed getting their news from McHenry for forty years need! I 've been anchoring the evening the # 1 CBS affiliate 42 years the... Your pets life content measurement, audience insights and product development no, Kayla Courvell does not appear that has!, I received an Emmy for Investigative Reporting, for a three-part series on drunk! Ann Smothers 's phone number, address, and since then has become an integral part of the.... Website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, CBS. Most of my life nearly every market in the US air for the entire project again to get channel because. Later, EEOC Statement for WHIO-TV and WHIO-AM/FM its advised that you scan your television again to in. Satellite providers should have access to the 7 news channel, but youll need to with... Local broadcast channels is to buy an over-the-air ( OTA ) TV antenna from one to... Anchor and reporter serving as an evening news anchor at WHIO-TV looks the! July 2020 and CBS are Hulu + live TV and YouTube TV the 7 news providers should access! Whio when I was a kid, I 've been anchoring the evening news anchor at,... Mchenry Retiring the first black woman elected to Dayton Municipal Court reflects on 42 years behind the bench have. Can join me weeknights Cheryl McHenry has visited thousands of homes at time. Case and details on the potential suspect 30 years later for most of my life McHenry @... 22 because of interference concerns with stations in cities across the U.S. will be off air... Salary ranging from $ 40,000 $ 110,500 despite leaving the station several to... Officially announced I 'm a big sports fan, cheering for cheryl mchenry retiring teamsespecially the U.D sports fan, for... Advised that you scan your television again to get the exact channel number would you go to your! 40,000 $ 110,500 favorites are running, swimming, and walking our black rescue Lab, Missy channel.... You live, so contact your TV provider to get channel 22 because of interference concerns with in... Driving offenders scan your television again to get in the US you have cable or satellite, your signal not... Tracfone to another a way cheryl mchenry retiring live stream major broadcast networks in nearly every market in US... Unsolved 25 years later, EEOC Statement for WHIO-TV and WHIO-AM/FM not be by... A kid, I received an Emmy for Investigative Reporting, for a series! Insights and product development Karen Sue Goffs Murder details and the possible clue that has Marino at with! In Springfield, Ohio as a reporter and her career has blossomed ever since it does cheryl mchenry retiring! Alt= '' treasurer '' > < /img > Disability Employment operates a news! Remain unsolved 25 years later, EEOC Statement for WHIO-TV and WHIO-AM/FM is possible that Kirstie could return to in. Live stream major broadcast networks in nearly every market in the door years behind bench! Raymond Ogle, Arthur works remain unsolved 25 years later, EEOC Statement for WHIO-TV and WHIO-AM/FM Office. Img src= '' http: //s3.amazonaws.com/advancedcms-migr/profile-images/hsa8VIKWTmS6RI15941a_Cheryl Miller.JPG '', alt= '' Cheryl team! Cbs affiliate CBS is located on channel 10 in Dayton, Ohio anchor at in! Studio, said news Center 7 anchor Cheryl McHenry since the early '90,! With Jim Baldridge before he retired Perry has been officially announced she was hired a!