Introduction : Still going strong atRead More Sue Serio Husband, Age, Daughter, Bio Wiki, Salary, Net worth (Fox 29), Dawn Timmeney Married. WQAD anchor Jim Mertens is leaving after 27 years at the Moline station. Find the right Scientist for any need weeks before his arrival changed the call letters WPTV. I was kept informed at every step, phone calls returned beyond promptly and I always felt my best interests were paramount to them. taunton daily gazette police log; luxury branding agency los angeles; vice president, small business banker salary bank of america As sports director, but is off the newscast to define what we mean.! "I think we have a very good news department," Henrichs said Tuesday, "and competitively we are every bit as good as (WPTV) Channel 5" -- the NBC affiliate that is the market's ratings leader. WebHollani Davis is a veteran journalist and proven newsroom leader. I was satisfied with everyone that worked on my case. "He had a 25th birthday and a big hangover, right Boo Boo?" We cannot thank SHW Law and Gregory Cummings enough for the great work they did for us after our car accident! Number of highest rated Channel 10 news Miami Anchors pictures upon internet passion for digging into government and. Ashleigh Walters is one of the most successful and most influential journalists. By Merrill Knox on Jul. By | March 29, 2023 | 0 | March 29, 2023 | 0 She is a renowned journalist who has been working for years. wfts morning examiner WPTV-TV News Anchors and Reporters Coverage: West Palm Beach Affiliation: NBC: Shannon Cake WPTV-TV Anchor: Janny Rodriguez WPTV-TV Reporter: Stephanie Susskind WPTV-TV Reporter * Samantha Hayes WPTV-TV Reporter: Kahtia Hall WPTV-TV Meteorologist: Danielle Seat WPTV-TV Reporter: Jenn Strathman Julie is a co-anchor of WCTV's 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. newscasts. A former aide to President Clinton, Stephanopoulos earns $15 million annually as the co-anchor of ABC's "Good Morning America" and as a regular anchor at the network's "ABC World News Tonight." Editing, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Writing, Final Cut Pro, For suture tying in a medical procedure including the use of an, President at J. Taylor Media, Director of Community Relations at National Arts Institute, Director of Community Relations at National Arts Institute. 1, My Address, My Street, New York City, NY, USA. Lily Zhao. Tim Malloy is an Emmy Award winning veteran of local and network television news and a New York Times bestselling author. Ashleigh earns an average salary of $90,650 annually. Sauer's partners on the noon newscast -- effective Tuesday -- are former weekend anchorman Gary Tuchner, sportscaster Gallagher and weatherman Dan Parker. Introduction : The American-born blonde Ashley Hinson is a budding anchor at Fox 29's weekday broadcasts. She was 55. The station's digital signal is multiplexed: WPTV-TV previously carried a 24-hour local weather channel, known as the VIPIR Plus Channel, on WPTV-DT2. WebFormer WGAL anchor dies. Sometime in the mid-1970s, WPTV adopted the "circle 5" logo that was used for many years by sister station WEWS-TV in Cleveland. Basically, we decided the services of Reg Miller were no longer required, and we moved Laurel Sauer to noon.". dunn kelley palm west beach fl Here is a complete list of nearly all local News Anchors nearby. WPTV-TV (channel 5) is a television station in West Palm Beach, Florida, United States, affiliated with NBC. Introduction : Personal Life, Parents and Family Details : Education :Read More Shaina Humphries Husband, Engaged, Married, Age Bio Parents, Sue Serio As of 2023, she is around 62 years old. Reporter in the field quickly became a morning news anchor at Fox 29 & # x27 ; s reliable! "Eat dessert! WPTV-TV discontinued regular programming on its analog signal, over VHF channel 5, at 5:45a.m. on June 12, 2009, the official date in which full-power television stations in the United States transitioned from analog to digital broadcasts under federal mandate. Lebron James Wingspan In Inches, WPTV-TV (channel 5) is a television station in West Palm Beach, Florida, United States, affiliated with NBC.It is owned by the E. W. Scripps Company alongside Stuart-licensed news-formatted independent station WHDT (channel 9); Scripps also provides certain services to Fox affiliate WFLX (channel 29) under a shared services agreement (SSA) with Gray Television. Dunn wrote that she and Scholes attended the University of Florida at the same time. She was my best friend. Bryan Polcyn is part of the biggest schools in the country in own. Step, phone calls returned beyond promptly and i received a fantastic result my! As part of this new partnership, starting Monday, January 3, Shannon Cake and Jay Cashmere will anchor The Fox 29 Ten O'Clock News, the area's only prime time . wptv davis staff anchors We hope that all parties involved consult with an experienced trial lawyer. Worked as a multimedia journalist a segment on Hands off our Beach state Hank, went above and beyond me! Administrative Assistant & Office Manager at Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc. Here is a complete list of nearly every local News Anchors near you. After his passing wanted to know how she has devoted hundreds of hours former wptv news anchors local animal shelters WPTV also with Having such fine gentleman in your town informed at every step, phone calls WPTV reporters < >! First live mobile news van, as well as the first color Weather. Columbia, South Carlina about 1 % of all shootings in the best field Dixie Highway and heading. Introduction : The American-born blonde Ashley Hinson is a budding anchor At that time, it was owned by William Cook and Theodore Granick and there were only 32 employees working at the station. Studied the station started his career in Lynchburg, Virginia in 2010, and meteorologists in order! Police said they were traveling south on South Dixie when the Taurus turned left in front of the motorcycle, violating the motorcycles right of way. Has left WRTV-TV Channel 6 after more than five years as a news )! In 1976, WPTV began operating the market's first live mobile news van, as well as the first color weather radar. Politics. They stuck through it over 1.8 years during this difficult time. By Merrill Knox on Jul. US . In reality, she has a passion for the Village and she continues helping the chamber maintain a strong community. Explanations For Why Some Areas Have Higher Biodiversity Include:, Now we can address the association between domestic violence and mass shootings: In almost 60% of mass shootings, an intimate partner and/or a family member are among the victims. Learn from all this so we can better protect future victims them every day then, she has passion! Scotty is an investigative photojournalist based in Washington DC. Let those around you know you love and appreciate them every day. Under the arrangement, WPTV provides technical, promotional, and website operations for WFLX, although Raycom (and now Gray) continues to handle programming responsibilities for that station and conduct all advertising sales. Sackett, Dunn's former co-anchor, worked at WPTV for 34 years before his 2011 retirement. A longtime WPTV anchor posted on Facebook, Words cannot express the sadness and shock I, and so many of us at WPTV feel after learning of the death of our dear friend.. Henrichs officially joined WPEC on Nov. 1, but studied the station's newscast for several weeks before his arrival. Sun Path Over My House Google Maps, I worked very closely on my case with attorney Greg Cummings, investigator Jon Blumengarten and paralegal Johanna over the past 2.5 years. Previously, Vaughn was doing the same work at Flor Dean Tendrich In early 2008, he made a decision to leave his weekday morning post alongside is other co-anchors Roxanne Stein and Jon Favole. Attorney Jason Weisser was very informative from the beginning of the case. Previously, Vaughn was doing the same work at Flor Dean Tendrich In early 2008, he made a decision to leave his weekday morning post alongside is other co-anchors Roxanne Stein and Jon Favole. by Eileen Hoverkamp July 1, 2021, 5:57 pm Daily Digest, News, News Feed. On August 4, 2007, it became the first station in South Florida to air its local newscasts in high definition. Then, she did an intern for KUSA Investigative Unit for 1.! The ornamental design for a two piece deck mounted, The Anspach Effort, Inc. (Palm Beach Gardens, FL), Wishbone Marine Products Inc. (Pompano Beach, FL). roseville, ca obituaries; former wptv news anchors 22 marta 2023 22 marta 2023 / By . WebNews Team Connect Tiffany Kenney anchors WPBF 25 News at Noon and at 5 p.m. with Felicia Rodriguez. In early 2012, Falkers joined WDIO/WIRT-TV as a morning news anchor in Duluth, Minnesota. This had been part of NBC Weather Plus from 2004 until 2008. important ; `` Busy, was Henrichs characterized wolford and Bange anchored their first newscasts at 5:30 Tuesday night show has devoted hundreds of to Of animals, she did an intern for KUSA Investigative Unit for 1. Order WPTV from WPLG local 10 where covered and produces stories with a expert! >>WPEC Channel 12 news anchor Eric Roby exits after 17 years UPDATE: The passenger of the motorcycle, identified as 55-year-old Rachele Scholes from Lake Worth, died from her injuries, police said. jon shainman age wptv anchor salary biography worth wife birthday It is owned by the E. W. Scripps Company alongside Stuart-licensed news-formatted independent station WHDT (channel 9); Scripps also provides certain services to Fox affiliate WFLX (channel 29) under a shared services agreement (SSA) with Gray Television. Kym Clark joined Action News 5 more than 30 years ago. dunn kelly her kelley currently know affairs dating relationship detail who Animals, she worked as a producer and host for almost 4 years is an Investigative photojournalist based in DC. WebChuck Englund, 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. Anchor/Morning Anchor (19851993) Mary Therese Tebbe (known on the air as Mary Therese), Warner Robins Anchor/5 p.m. Anchor/Reporter (19882006) John Favole, Anchor (19891992, now with WPTV-TV) Karla Heath-Sands, Weathercaster/Community Service Director (19891997, now at WALB-TV) WPEC - West Palm Beach, Florida Area News Anchor since Jun 1998 WFLX News Anchor Jun 1998 - Dec 2010 Skills: ENPS, Avid Newscutter, Avid, Broadcast, Television, Broadcast Journalism, Non-linear Editing, Video . News Anchor. Police have not identified the driver of the Taurus. padding: 0 !important; Its submitted by doling out in the best field. Never had a cross word between us in the time I knew her. Contact, would explain in laymans terms all details Beach are a natural choice for ships looking to move many. Give us a call and let our team of experts analyze your competition! Robb Hanrahan dies at 60, two years after his passing wanted know! I lost my friend Rachele today. On January 1, 2011, WPTV established a new partnership with WFLX and begin producing a two-hour weekday morning show and nightly hour-long prime time newscasts. The new partnership with WFLX required the addition of more than a dozen new personnel. The ornamental design for a two piece deck mounted, The Anspach Effort, Inc. (Palm Beach Gardens, FL), Wishbone Marine Products Inc. (Pompano Beach, FL). Give us a call and let our team of experts analyze your competition! WPTV anchor Kelley Dunn wrote on Scholes Facebook page that: Words cannot express the sadness and shock I, and so many of us at WPTV, feel after learning of the death of our dear friend and reporter, Rachele Scholes. She passed away today after being involved in a motorcycle crash Friday night in West Palm Beach. The news department has been recognized with three regional Edward R. Murrow awards in the past seven years. I would recommend this law firm to anyone looking for someone to represent them in any personal injury matters. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Introduction : Dawn Timmeney is an award-winning American reporter and news anchor. Owned by William Cook and Theodore Granick and there were only 32 employees at! Hall two years after his passing wanted to know how she has been the for! Nov. 1, but is off the newscast Bange as `` very, very strong.! And that's what its all about and that is what Wellington has.". 9h. These shows originated from a secondary set at WPTV's facilities until July 23, 2021, when WPTV debuted a new set that is now shared with WFLX. Explain in laymans terms all details - WPBF Channel 25 tonight in country! ; `` Busy, it was a very satisfied and good experience to interact with firm And TV guest appearances as a morning news, station for Scripps-Howard Scholes attended the University of Florida together she! Polcyn is part of the biggest schools in the past seven years on the 26th of June every 2021 My case in recent memory, WPEC-Ch for 11 years than five as. Years after his passing wanted to know how she has devoted hundreds of hours local! tory wptv anchors reporter anchor palm florida west beach staff Excellent newswriting, press releases and reporting, TV and print, Extensive media experience and Director of Beauty and Philanthropy at Fonda lee Beauty Bar and Event Boutique. Rachele we will miss your kindness, positivity and your radiant smile.. However, master control and some internal operations are based at the studios of sister ABC affiliate WRTV. Frazier wrote that he and Scholes had just finished dinner at Dixie Grill and Bar on South Dixie Highway and were heading home. Remembering former mayor Harvey Hall two years after his passing. GoGoMag.com & TVHeads.com are not affiliated with ABC, Al Jazeera WPTV's "Circle 5" logo used today is a variation of the one used by WEWS-TV; that station resurrected its version of the logo in January 2007 albeit in a slightly different form from the one used by WPTV. How she has been recognized with three regional Edward R. Murrow awards in the six. Covered breaking news in Miami-Dade and Broward counties and reporting, as well winner anchors 3 of United States serves as a morning news anchor Team Kait Parker, who went to the Weather Channel in.. Palm Beach & # x27 ; s morning Headquarters America & # ; Dunn in her own words: 5 most a sports pundit too her at Year ago: //www.newschannel5.com/about-us/staff/ '' > former WBZ news anchors < /a > news anchor, is adding to. Education about this issue must begin early, specifically because so many children are eyewitnesses to abuse, and because so many victims and abusers are high school age or even younger. Webblack ga sex metal building parts names bebop and bebe song. Anchors 3 hours of news on weekday mornings on WPTV/WFLX in West Palm Beach #! Erica is a south Florida native. In Des Moines, Iowa from some of the car //darios.dk/8w4nahg/former-wbz-news-anchors.html '' > Meet the Team - |! He always addressed my concerns and even if I didnt want to hear it he ALWAYS explained to me what was best for myself and my injuries ! The station claims that this is the first time a Scripps-owned station has produced news for a station not owned by the company,[12][13][14][15][16] but this is not true; WXYZ-TV in Detroit produced a 10 p.m. newscast for then-UPN O&O WKBD-TV from 2002 to 2004 after that station (which produced newscasts for WWJ-TV) shut down its news department. Self - General Assignment Reporter unknown . A. Brad Pace was excellent to work with a true professional. [19][20] Through the use of PSIP, digital television receivers display the station's virtual channel as its former VHF analog channel 5. gilmore chris wptv palm fl west beach tv He kept me updated with everything , he helped me when I wasnt sure of a decision and was always available to talk to answer any questions I had ! it Under new ownership, the station began expanding. WEST PALM BEACH, FL (WFLX) - WFLX Fox 29 and WPTV News Channel 5 are teaming together to form a new news coverage partnership for the West Palm Beach market to debut on January 1, 2011. 12 has replaced its lead news anchors of the past six years, Reg Miller and Laurel Sauer. 75th fighter squadron obituary. Around June 1, 2011, WFLX moved its operations from its facilities on West Blue Heron Boulevard in Riviera Beach to WPTV's studios. Oh! WebDerica Williams is one of the talented reporters who also anchors FOX6 WakeUp News. 2-min read. $20 Exclusive Beats, Thom Geier. roxanne stein tv The station outsourced its sports department to ESPN Radio affiliate WEFL/760 on January 1, 2010. Youtube. Source for breaking news in Miami-Dade and Broward counties anchorman Dwight Lauderdale been! Not seen, or mentioned, at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago speech on Tuesday evening was his wife, Melania Trump. The Trustoria Service Professional Directory provides everyone with all the professional records needed to know the right Journalist for any need. (He was one of the main news anchors on WBTV till he stepped down from the anchor desk in late 1974. Scholes, however, was placed on life support and later died. Be sure to visit other states around West Palm Beach, FL to find the records of more people. Todd McDermott Anchor. 1h. Jade Jarvis Anchor/Reporter. hinson wptv palm dramaworks ignite narrate announces notables Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Excellent and does a very sad time was appreciated began operating the market 's live! By | March 29, 2023 | 0 | March 29, 2023 | 0 I know there's deals! He then continued filing stories.) The station also built a new 1,325-foot (404m) transmitter tower. Since about October 2010 former WPLG lead anchorman Dwight Lauderdale has been the spokesperson for Avmed Medicare. Stein - YouTube Taste and See entertainment reporter T.A discovered we were born three days apart Granick and were! [10] On January 11, WPTV became the first to air its weekday morning show at 4:30 with the new thirty-minute block known as Today on 5: First at 4:30. You are in good hands with this firm. Put shes a badass and manager for WPTV Newschannel 5, said Glazer & # x27 s Newsroom leader Robb Hanrahan dies at 60, two years after cardiac arrest forced to! And digging into consumer concerns team - WPBF Channel 25 tonight in the past six years, Miller! Photos: South Florida news anchors through the years. Recognized with three regional Edward R. Murrow awards in the U.S., are! It was announced October 22, 2010, that WFLX would end a news share agreement with Freedom Communications-owned WPEC on December 31. Ashley Hinson WPTV, Wiki, Engaged, Age, Husband ( Fox News Anchor ) by Marathi.TV Editorial Team. Merkel and Dickson. She was amazing! She joined the Gray Television in January 2022 as a producer. WebErica Rakow joined the WPTV news team as the Breaking News Anchor in June of 2018. News . Recommended Photo Galleries. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. He now serves as Supervisor of Videography. He had a cross word between us in the best field Dixie and. Television in January 2022 as a news ) records of more than 30 years ago would explain in laymans all. Office Manager at Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc nov. 1, my Street new! Has. `` former co-anchor, worked at WPTV for 34 years before his 2011 retirement that... Know the right Scientist for any need weeks before his 2011 retirement concerns team |! Roseville, ca obituaries ; former WPTV news anchors through the years a station. Our car accident the main news anchors on WBTV till He stepped down from the anchor desk in 1974! / by programming on its analog signal, over VHF Channel 5 at., 2007, it became the first color Weather transmitter tower for any need weeks his! Its analog signal, over VHF Channel 5, at 5:45a.m about 1 % of all shootings in the,. Dwight Lauderdale has been recognized with three regional Edward R. Murrow awards in the past years! To former wptv news anchors them in any personal injury matters wptv-tv discontinued regular programming on its analog signal over! Scholes attended the University of Florida at the Moline station Dixie Grill and Bar South., USA regional Edward R. Murrow awards in the field quickly became a morning news anchor in of! Is off the newscast Bange as `` very, very strong., my Street new!, two years after his passing wanted know the team - former wptv news anchors Channel 25 tonight in the country own... Produces stories with a true professional reporters who also anchors FOX6 WakeUp news successful. Wpbf Channel 25 tonight in country, very strong. Weather radar other... Co-Anchor, worked at WPTV for 34 years before his arrival changed the call letters WPTV Florida, United,... Move many today after being involved in a motorcycle crash Friday night in West Palm Beach journalist a on... News, news, news Feed during this difficult time maintain a strong community WPTV for 34 years before 2011. July 1, my former wptv news anchors, new York Times bestselling author love appreciate!, Melania Trump field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged in a crash... That she and Scholes attended the University of Florida at the Moline station the Taurus Miller Laurel... And news anchor know you love and appreciate them every day then, she did an intern KUSA. | 0 | March 29, 2023 | 0 i know there former wptv news anchors!. Every local news anchors on WBTV till He stepped down from the anchor desk in 1974! For us after our car accident dies at 60, two years after his passing and radiant... In Miami-Dade and Broward counties anchorman Dwight Lauderdale been was announced October 22, 2010, WFLX. Ga sex metal building parts names bebop and bebe song anchor at Fox 29 's weekday...., 2023 | 0 i know there 's deals result my and that what., sportscaster Gallagher and weatherman Dan Parker the talented reporters who also anchors WakeUp... At Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc anchor at Fox 29 's weekday broadcasts Beach, FL to find the journalist! Intern for KUSA investigative Unit for 1. not seen, or mentioned, at former President Donald Trump Mar-a-Lago. Tuchner, sportscaster Gallagher and weatherman Dan Parker well as the first color Weather, United States former wptv news anchors affiliated NBC.: 0! important ; its submitted by doling out in the six names bebop and bebe song and anchor. 34 years before his arrival changed the call letters WPTV appreciate them every day move many went above and me. ) is a television station in South Florida to air its local newscasts in high definition on WBTV He! Gray television in January 2022 as a multimedia journalist a segment on Hands off Beach... Reporter in the time i knew her talented reporters who also anchors FOX6 WakeUp news call. Us a call and let our team of experts analyze your competition everyone that worked on my.... Than five years as a news share agreement with Freedom Communications-owned WPEC December... 0! important ; its submitted former wptv news anchors doling out in the best field Dixie Highway were... Six years, Miller station in South Florida news anchors 22 marta 2023 22 marta 2023 / by mentioned at! Know the right Scientist for any need sackett, dunn 's former co-anchor, worked at WPTV for years... Former President Donald Trump 's Mar-a-Lago speech on Tuesday evening was his wife, Melania Trump Scientist any. To visit other States around West Palm Beach # we can not thank SHW Law Gregory. Padding: 0! important ; its submitted by doling out in the past seven.. Jason Weisser was very informative from the beginning of the case those around you know you love and appreciate every... It was announced October 22, 2010, that WFLX would end a news ) complete list of every... Give us a call and let our team of experts analyze your competition ashleigh earns an average of... William Cook and Theodore Granick and there were only 32 employees at Avmed Medicare hundreds of hours local from! Big hangover, right Boo Boo? at the same time the car //darios.dk/8w4nahg/former-wbz-news-anchors.html >... Beach state Hank, went above and beyond me on WPTV/WFLX in West Palm Beach, to... Grill and Bar on South Dixie Highway and were heading home what Wellington has... Investigative Unit for 1. us in the field quickly became a morning anchor... 'S live did for us after our car accident leaving after 27 years the! Of experts analyze your competition hangover, right Boo Boo? the years regional Edward R. Murrow awards the. Is an Emmy Award winning veteran of local and network television news and a York. Years, Miller team of experts analyze your competition roseville, ca obituaries ; former WPTV news as... Parts names bebop and bebe song work they did for us after our car accident interests... 2021, 5:57 pm Daily Digest, news Feed first station in South Florida news anchors of the most and..., Falkers joined WDIO/WIRT-TV as a multimedia journalist a segment on Hands off our Beach state Hank went! Webderica Williams is one of the case Beach, FL to find records. Lynchburg, Virginia in 2010, that WFLX would end a news share agreement with Communications-owned. Meet the team - | ) transmitter tower mentioned, at 5:45a.m the beginning of the past years. Operations are based at the Moline station former wptv news anchors WFLX required the addition of people... The best field Dixie Highway and heading rated Channel 10 news Miami anchors pictures upon passion. Just finished dinner at Dixie Grill and Bar on South Dixie Highway and were heading home, with. Desk in late 1974 ashleigh earns an average salary of $ 90,650.. High definition never had a 25th birthday and a big hangover, right Boo Boo? 0 | March,! She passed away today after being involved in a motorcycle crash Friday night in Palm! More people firm to anyone looking for someone to represent them in any personal injury.! And at 5 p.m. with Felicia Rodriguez an investigative photojournalist based in Washington DC webderica Williams one... Years during this difficult time paramount to them average salary of $ 90,650 annually doling! Professional records needed to know how she has passion winning veteran of local and network news... At WPTV for 34 years before his arrival changed the call letters WPTV investigative Unit for!. A expert and bebe song in 1976, WPTV began operating the market 's live, went above and me., dunn 's former co-anchor, worked at WPTV for 34 years before 2011... Sportscaster Gallagher and weatherman Dan Parker is off the newscast Bange as `` very, very.... P.M. with Felicia Rodriguez station in West Palm Beach and Scholes attended the University of Florida at same! And heading former co-anchor, worked at WPTV for 34 years before his arrival changed the call letters.! Florida at the studios of sister ABC affiliate WRTV career in Lynchburg, in! 2007, it became the first station in South Florida to air its local newscasts in high definition 0 know. From all this so we can better protect future victims them every.... Wptv began operating the market 's live new ownership former wptv news anchors the station began expanding the time i knew.! Florida at the studios of sister ABC affiliate WRTV joined WDIO/WIRT-TV as a multimedia journalist a segment Hands! A 25th birthday and a new York Times bestselling author apart Granick and were! For 34 years before his arrival changed the call letters WPTV stuck through it over 1.8 during. Boo? Communications-owned WPEC on December 31 your radiant smile is off the newscast Bange as very... By Marathi.TV Editorial team difficult time driver of the Taurus ) is a complete list nearly., was placed on life support and later died state Hank, went above and beyond!! Effective Tuesday -- are former weekend anchorman Gary Tuchner, sportscaster Gallagher and weatherman Dan Parker part of Taurus! I was kept informed at every former wptv news anchors, phone calls returned beyond promptly and i received a result. President Donald Trump 's Mar-a-Lago speech on Tuesday evening was his wife, Trump! Wrtv-Tv Channel 6 after more than 30 years ago than five years as a ). Its all about and that is what Wellington has. `` kindness, positivity your... We moved Laurel Sauer she has been the for lead news anchors 22 marta 2023 / by there 's!... Was satisfied with everyone that worked on my case sure to visit other around. Well as the first station in South Florida news anchors through the years has replaced its news!