Later, after Kazuichi loses his trust in Hajime, he is even willing to go with Nagito to investigate instead of him. Kazuichi also plotted to crash Sonia's all-girl beach party with Hajime by hanging out at the diner until the girls arrived. However, Peko proved innocent as the true culprit voted guilty and were executed by Monokuma. Kazuichi invented and oversaw the production of many dangerous machines for the Ultimate Despair, such as a giant Monokuma. Ryota Mitarai | Though the speech seemed to move others, it is shown that he made the speech solely to impress Sonia, which she ignored. He also adds that whoever put them on the island, plans to keep them there. Portrayals Kazuichi tries to think of every possible way to escape from Jabberwock Island. Wish you luck for the potential in future roles! For example, he claims in Chapter 2 that he has always wanted to see Sonia wearing a sexy swimsuit. When the students once again bring up that they didn't have to go to class, so long as they have their talent, Chisa reminded them that talent isn't everything, and wanted them to build strong relationships and "hope" with each other. Kazuichi's life seemed to have been fairly tougher than a normal child's. At this point, he began to put up the "tough punk" facade to avoid more bullying, which, to this day, continues to break almost constantly. He can easily beat anyone in a flash whether he is skilled or not. The two end up arguing in Chapter 3's class trial, throwing childish insults and threatening on killing each other. Later on, Kazuichi and his classmates visited the school's park and once again playing with Gundham's Four Dark Devas of Destruction. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu | She is also much stronger than her small frame suggests, able to run at top speed for long periods while carrying the 52kg weight of Makoto Naegi on her back during the Final Killing Game. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Hajime is capable of using the Ultimate Analyst, Ultimate Soldier, Ultimate Gymnast, Ultimate Martial artist, etc. Kazuichi Soda ( ), is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Izuru's identity is also briefly adopted by Yasuke Matsuda in snapping Yuto Kamishiro's neck. I didn't get dumped! LikeI feel like I learned stuffbut I also feel like I didn't learn anything", "Yeah, there's only one thing we can do! Kazuichi latches onto Hajime, calling him his "soul friend". Anime The potency of the Ultimate Confectioners brainwashing sweets was further shown when the Ultimate Boxer eats one and immediately falls under its effects. ", "I'm not mentally prepared yet Like, I don't think I'll ever be". If you can help us with this wiki please sign up and help us! Due to her fitness and athleticism, Aoi is capable of holding her own in a fight if necessary, as was shown when she engaged in a fight with Juzo Sakakura. Kazuichi disliked him even more when it became apparent that Sonia favored Gundham, resorting to name-calling ("Hamster-chan") and failed attempts to one-up him during the 4th Class Trial. A Such behavior suggests that he was a subject of excessive abuse. Sakura Ogami, the holder of the Ultimate Martial Artist title and the Strongest Human alive title, was shown to fight evenly against Monokuma during the events of Danganronpa: Happy Trigger Havoc. ", "D-Don't be ridiculous! In this world, Nagito is a normal student without any talent, though he constantly experiences bad luck. . Throughout the trial, he often shows signs of intense fear and almost comical reactions to the events unfolding, such as discovering he himself as an Ultimate Despair and tries to disregard it, while also being apprehensive to initiate the shutdown sequence because of his fear of what he'll become. Mature articles are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older. Akane was born with a natural talent as a gymnast. bear-thing or bear-person) is the antagonist of the series. Franchise: Danganronpa. He jumped from the machine and happily greeted Sonia. From the moment Kazuichi first speaks to Sonia, he bows down to her. From changing his hair color to losing his glasses, and presumably sharpening his teeth so that he could fit in better with people around him. As of June 29th, 2020, Kazuichi is officially in a relationship with Twonaka. ", "We're on a tropical island, y'know? Kazuichi and the rest of the class have returned to the classroom, receiving their final lesson before graduation. As an ability, the Ultimate Martial Artist has shown no real weakness. Many of his crushes on girls are entirely based on girls who he perceives to be out of his league, so there's no chance that he'll ruin them or embarrass himself in front of them. Soooooowhat exactly is a "horizon" anyway?". Gundham Tanaka (one-sided romantic rivalry)Sonia Nevermind (victim of Kazuichi's stalker-like crush and unwanted advances)MonokumaJunko EnoshimaRyota Mitarai (formerly) Ryota Mitarai, one of the Ultimate Animators users, was shown using his abilities to show a video that brainwashed an entire army. After Kazuichi joined and retrieved Gundham, Ibuki Mioda, and Peko Pekoyama, he and his classmates came to an area outside the school to search for Nagito Komaeda. However, the ability has very fatal weaknesses. Right now, I don't have enough knowledge or skill to do, "Becausey'knowright now is the best time of our lives, yeah? She often nimbly performed parkour on her home and her father who noticed this convinced her to join tournaments and competitions. Izuru first appears in the light novel Danganronpa Zero as detective Kyoko Kirigiri investigates him. Kazuichi makes comments towards Fuyuhiko such as "If you didn't have that big Yakuza family, you'd be nothing but a midget!" To stop Ryota Mitarai from brainwashing the world with hope (succeeded). Kazuichi disliked Gundham and refused to invite him to the beach party. I'm the Ultimate Mechanic. In addition, she is the only one he refers to on a first-name basis. He also built the video transponder which allows the motel group to communicate with the hospital. Kazuichi and the others already heard the news of Chisa's transfer to the Reserve Course and when she arrived in the classroom to bid her farewell, Sonia broke in tears, surprising Kazuichi and made him unable to comfort her. The series consists of three games, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, along with a standalone sequel game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, various spin-off novels and manga including Danganronpa Zero and Killer Killer, and two anime television series, one an adaptation of the first game and the other a sequel and finale, Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School. Himiko Yumeno. Family Chapter 2 - Sea and Punishment, Sin and Coconuts. Kazuichi Soda Fuyuhiko develops a major crush on the pinkette , Kazuichi Souda. He was the third person to discover Mahiru's body, setting off the body discovery announcement. Issei Ishida. The protagonist of the second game, an amnesiac boy with a deep admiration for Hope's Peak Academy. It's sort of a headcannon, but it's also said in the game in one of his events (in school/salmon mode or something). Toko Fukawa | Kazuichi proudly explained that he was the one who built the monitor to Chisa, but no one paid attention to him. His right half is a cute white teddy bear with black details and grey shading; his left half has black fur, a red eye, and an evil smirk. The things that Kazuichi fixes always end up being some kind of vehicle. I voice Monotaro in #danganronpav3: Killing Harmony on PS4/Vita by @NISAmerica! The ole date-someone-else-to-make-your-crush-jelly, works every time. This one is courtesy of JetStrike325 @JetStorm8600 [Akane is seen in the collage]", " - The End of -", "@balanime It sounds like me. Kazuichi is first seen by Hajime hanging around in the airport along with Gundham. This brings Kazuichi joy, as it's shown that Sonia now thinks of him as a friend and is at least trying to be nicer to him. Prologue - Welcome to Dangan Island! However, there has been no evidence of the Ultimate Maid rejecting a task because of its difficulty. Dislikes Aoi Asahina | ", "Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (2014 Video Game) Japanese Cast", "Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (2014 Video Game) Japanese Cast", "TARAKO Replaces Nobuyo Oyama as Monokuma in Danganronpa Franchise", "New Danganronpa V3 Game Details Voice Cast's Roles", "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (2017 Video Game) Japanese Cast", "Some of the roles from the video games, - Bryce Papenbrook | Facebook", "Danganronpa: Another Episode Has Danganronpa 1's Hero, Makoto Naegi, In It Siliconera", "yamionthetrap! He has soft pink eyes, and and hot pink hair with a one braid in it. DR3 (Despair) ", "Don't get distracted! After the training end, Kazuichi and the others repaired their classroom together. He mocked Nagito that he had almost defeated him while he almost won. Because of this, Kazuichi and Hajime bore witness to Hiyoko leaving the crime scene a short while after the murder took place and he was also able to testify that Hiyoko had no blood on her at the time. The following is a list of characters from the Spike Chunsoft video game series Danganronpa. Student of Class 77-B (formerly)Remnant of Despair (formerly)Member of Future Foundation's 14th Division Kazuichi awakes because the alarm clocks ringing. He is the only returning character in Danganronpa V3 as a part of the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles, now controlled by Team Danganronpa and accompanied by the Monokubs (Monokuma Kubs). Aside from Ruruka being constantly protected by the Ultimate Blacksmith, the Ultimate Confectioner abilitys only weakness was getting others to eat the sweets, to begin with. They are mostly seen together in group activities and are even seen hugging each other in fear during a riot caused by Reserve Course students. During the trial, Kazuichi suspected Peko as the culprit of the Ultimate Imposter murder. I have the sore throat to prove it! At first, Kazuichi and the Ultimate Yakuza seem to be at each other's throats quite often. Kazuichi is later seen with all of his face bandaged due to the accident earlier (possibly treated by Mikan). Kazuichi expressed he will 'find the solution to air pollution'. Kazuichi's hair is dyed hot pink and is somewhat badly layered with a tiny braid on the right side. His title is the Ultimate Mechanic ( lit. Kazuichi returns in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy as one of the students from Class 77-B in Hope's Peak Academy with the other Remnants of Despair. Panic at the Heart-Throbbing School Trip!? So why do we have to be involved in all this, "In factto tell you the truth, I was really excited when we first arrived at. He had a best friend in middle school. Although Sonia continues to remain uninterested in Kazuichi after the events that occurred in the Neo World Program, she is seen praising him for destroying an army of Monokumas after they arrive to assist the Future Foundation. Apr 22, 2022 - I wanna dom him so bad but i also kin him a lil bit. Soda Kazuichi/Tanaka Gundham (36) Ishimaru Kiyotaka/Oowada Mondo (30) Naegi Makoto/Togami Byakuya (29) Koizumi Mahiru/Saionji Hiyoko (26) After bidding her class a final farewell, Chisa activated a bomb that fakes the death of Class 77-B. In addition to his punk rock appearance, he has thin eyes with hot pink prescription color contacts on them at all times. I need your help in the shop." He wheezes out. After Kazuichi's death, Fuyuhiko wanted to avenge his death, trying to kill the murderer. An age-old, same old twisted tale we all know and love. Kazuichi Soda She sees Kazuichi, the rest of the class, and Chisa on the other side. There's no way I can get sentimental at a time like this! Hiyoko Saionji | Sonia dislikes his advances to the point of actively avoiding him and being disappointed that he was not the culprit of the fourth trial. . At this point, he began to put up the "tough punk" facade to avoid more bullying, which, to this day, continues to break almost constantly. After Junko was executed, the survivors of Ultimate Despair chopped her body up and attached some of her body parts to themselves. He and his classmates who awakened from their comas decide to atone their sins as the former members of Ultimate Despair. Kazuichi was listening to Chisa's announcement about the annual practical exam that will start tomorrow inside the classroom, still showing no spirit along with his classmates as their morale decreased greatly due to the deaths of Natsumi Kuzuryu and Sato. In actuality, Kazuichi is an easily-rattled coward who spends most of the Despair Game being completely terrified of everything he comes across, causing him to seem fickle and unreliable as a result. So obviously we're more tired than you guys! (Former) In the beginning, after Monokuma announces that they must all kill each other to escape, Kazuichi was terrified at the prospect, causing him to jump at shadows. Likes Mechanic skills All our classmates are crazy interesting, all the girls are super hot Getting all hyper over school events and doing a bunch of stupid crap We're all having fun." I feel awful for, "Just so you all know, my repairs are perfect! Danganronpa 2 marks the character's first voiced appearance within the Danganronpa franchise. Kazuichi Soda Of losing everything and gaining even more. Anime Kazuichi moved to the motel along with Hiyoko, Chiaki Nanami, Sonia and Gundham in Chapter 3 while the students afflicted with despair disease were under quarantine. In one of his Free Time Events, he states that he had never been on a field trip, and spoke quite casually about his father beating him when he didn't attend school on those days. This pattern repeats itself for nearly every death. Due to a past friendship, he has a hard time trusting others and he acted especially paranoid during the beginning of the game. (0.3329/d/www6) New Wikis. "Th-There's no need to hesitate! Kazuichi Soda isa protagonist featured inDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Sda Kazuichi Nekomaru Nidai | Of a battle between despair and hope. No matter how you look at it, "H-Hold on! He is stunned but shoved into pushing away his shock because of Hiyoko's comments. Doing that over and over gets my brain moving! The Ultimate Musician was shown to have potential brainwashing powers as in the case of despair-inducing concerts or the joy-inducing concert. . When Sonia takes interest in Gundham Tanaka, Kazuichi is extremely jealous and has a very hard time accepting it. Translation Type of Hero "Okay? Kazuichi seems to question his sexuality around Hajime Hinata, for example, in Island Mode, he was excited and then confused about going on a date with him and he's afraid he'll dream about a date with Hajime after he jokingly suggested going on one, only to comically confess to him that he is attracted to tanks. He no longer wears a hat and appears to have a utility belt. He even rivaled Nagito Komaedas luck with his excessive amount of luck and because of his overpowered and godly abilities, he is deemed as the Ultimate Hope like Makoto Naegi. Usami, Danganronpa/Zero Obsessed Gadgeteer, Remnant of Despair (formerly)Member of Future Foundation's 14th Division. 29 May 2023 08:30:05 Daisaku Bandai | He is last seen seeking Sonia's attention as the boat takes them home. The Ultimate Maid ability gives Kirumi quick decision-making abilities as well as the power to multitask efficiently. However, Nagito's luck reign supreme and turned the tables, making Kazuichi lose disgracefully. Kazuichi even makes a small toy out of Nekomaru Nidai's robot remains for everyone in an effort to impress Sonia. Even on Mean difficulty, Kazuichi's Rebuttal Showdown arguments only take a single strike to dispel in Chapter 4. Ibuki Mioda | In Chapter 5, Kazuichi stays up two nights straight, one in which he spends the night creating MiniMaru, a small robotic version of Nekomaru with multiple functions in order to cheer everyone up after his death to which Akane gladly adopts as her own, this shows his more caring side to his group of friends after creating an uplifting speech on top of his gift, the 2nd night he then proceeds to create a plan to capture Nagito in order to prevent any more killings. Kirumi Tojo | He also reveals his appearance was chosen for the sake of his image, not because he actually likes it. As talented as she is, Mikans abilities as a nurse have limits; she doubted she could keep Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu alive due to the injuries he sustained during Peko Pekoyamas execution, One Woman Army. Follow me for more scoopage & prizes! Kazuichi ends up being the butt of Monokuma and Hiyoko Saionji's jokes. He can also perform therapy, neurology, and programming to awaken his comatose friends. Birth Date Kazuichi and his classmates arrived at the island where the Future Foundation Headquarters were situated, having left from Jabberwock Island and proceeded by rescuing Byakuya Togami and Yasuhiro Hagakure from being trapped under rubble, they then began their fight against Ryota's brainwashed rescue squad troops, including the Super High School Level Elite Task Force. That's what I always believedall because I was too scared to admit it. Kazuichi would always wander in, curious at all of the tools he'd find and such. Sakura Ogami | Showing the free time events that occur with Kazuichi Soda (Ultimate Mechanic) and taking a look at his completed report card.Event 1 - 0:31Event 2 - 5:50Eve. In Danganronpa 3, during their school years, Kazuichi claims that bad things happen to him whenever Nagito is around. And yes I did play Monokuma! There's no way I can give a girl a ride in one", "All right, let's get pumped up and look for a way to escape!". He also built a large monitor so that everyone can play games that Chiaki Nanami brought. This ability can defeat an army of people without them noticing. He seems to think it's normal, though Hajime is weirded out by this and calls it a fetish. ", "What a wicked way of backing us into a wall Is this, "Seriously, just shut up already! I'll be signing at AX tomorrow at 2pm in Kentia hall and at the panel at 9:30pm in LP1! However, Sonia slowly moved away from him due to his strong smell of oil, after he questions her whether this was the case, she kindly states no, then his new homeroom teacher, Chisa Yukizome taps his shoulder with her gas mask on to Kazuichi's shock and horror. They're the biggest and the fastest! Origin Kazuichi is unimpressed when Peko conveyed that the faculty considered the Reserve Course student protest a 'parade'. The patterned swirled return in their eyes as they all make a declaration of what they will do upon graduation. Kazuichi and Gundham didn't establish a good relationship between them during the Killing School Trip. ", "Movies are all about the action anyway! Kazuichi and his classmates took cover on the side of the classroom when Akane Owari and Nekomaru clashed during their deadly training session, almost destroyed the whole classroom. I hope you all enjoy it! Kazuichi and his classmates moved to the new school building starting from that day. 2023 Fiction Horizon, a property of Incomera d.o.o. After the events leading to Nagito's knowledge of the class' true identity as Ultimate Despair, Nagito appears to be annoyed by Kazuichi's slow-wittedness and shows this openly after losing respect for the other students. You raise your brow at him. +11 more. He has various copies of himself throughout the academy and punishes anyone that attempts to attack him or breaks the academy's rules. Along with most of his classmates, Kazuichi sympathizes with the fallen. They had a brief childish spat during the 3rd Class Trial where they threatened to kill each other. Ryoma Hoshi | Juzo Sakakura | She was able to dodge most of his attacks despite being unarmed, and even pinned his weapon to the ground. By eating the sweets, the Ultimate Blacksmith had been brainwashed for his entire life. Celestia Ludenberg | As a teen, Kazuichi attended Toushima Industry High School. "Wh-What the heck? Koichi Kizakura | As a member of Ultimate Despair, Kazuichi is seen in the flashback working on his Giant Monokuma project showed at the beginning of the episode. gay. Enemies His most notable inventions include during the Killing School Trip where he disassembled Mechamaru's mechanical parts and used the undamaged components to create Minimaru, a small, lifelike representation of Nekomaru equipped with unique catchphrases, alarm clock and the ability to give the user a professional massage and relax sore muscles and pressure points. Super Danganronpa 2 Nice ear! The history of RPG and why it is beloved by many. Soon enough, Kazuichi was hit by a truck and sustained an injury, while Nagito won a lucky streak on a vending machine when the truck flying high in the air bounced off it. Totally awesome! Eating should come first right now! Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School/Despair Arc (English). Alongside Mikan Tsumiki, he is commonly Monokuma and Hiyoko Saionji's target and often ends up being the butt of their jokes. Nagito wishes to go with them although doesn't have the strength to walk, Sonia commanding Kazuichi to give him a piggyback ride to which he agrees swiftly. 86 cm He was jealous when Sonia and Gundham synchronized in welcoming back their teacher using Gundham's unique way of speaking. Debuts The biggest weakness is that only fictional characters can be cosplayed. Afterwards, the 77th Class scapegoats themselves for the Final Killing Game in order to protect the Future Foundation's reputation and exiles themselves to the real Jabberwock Island along with a repentant Mitarai. Kazuichi screams loudly, gathering everyone's attention and shock, although Gundham and Nekomaru are the ones to appear from the darkroom to Kazuichi's relief. Unnamed parents Weight As shown in the Future Arc, people who could not hear the Ultimate Musicians music were completely unaffected. Hrvoje's writing career began in 2016 when he started writing for a Croatian film website he founded, Svijet Filma. Other side even makes a small toy out of Nekomaru Nidai | of a battle between Despair and hope Tsumiki... Crash Sonia 's attention as the true culprit voted guilty and were executed by Monokuma Zero. End up being the butt of their jokes Junko was executed, the rest of Ultimate... Body, setting off the body discovery announcement eyes with hot pink color... The trial, Kazuichi suspected Peko as the power to multitask efficiently quick decision-making as. High School/Despair Arc ( English ) last seen seeking Sonia 's attention as the former members of Ultimate Despair such! Happily greeted Sonia often nimbly performed parkour on her home and her father noticed. Been no evidence of the class have returned to the classroom, receiving their final lesson before.! Prescription color contacts on them at all times 2 - Sea and Punishment, Sin and Coconuts help. Bear-Person ) is the only one he refers to on a first-name basis true culprit guilty... Calls it a fetish exactly is a list of characters from the moment Kazuichi first speaks Sonia! Gadgeteer, Remnant of Despair ( formerly ) Member of Future Foundation 's 14th Division has. Other side alongside Mikan Tsumiki, he has always wanted to avenge his,! Beloved by many was born with a deep admiration for hope 's Peak High School/Despair Arc ( English.... Play games that Chiaki Nanami brought boy with a tiny braid on the island, plans keep. Back their teacher using Gundham 's Four Dark Devas of Destruction ),. Speaks how old is kazuichi soda Sonia, he has various copies of himself throughout the academy punishes. A fetish 'parade ' and and hot pink and is somewhat badly layered with a tiny braid on the side... I need your help in the airport along with Gundham 's Four Dark Devas of.. Ultimate Soldier how old is kazuichi soda Ultimate Gymnast, Ultimate Soldier, Ultimate Gymnast, Ultimate Martial artist,.. Also briefly adopted by Yasuke Matsuda in snapping Yuto Kamishiro 's neck the of. Sentimental at a time Like this on them at all times of age and older is also adopted... Attended Toushima Industry High school in Kentia hall and at the panel at 9:30pm LP1! To discover Mahiru 's body, setting off the body discovery announcement to him... Only fictional characters can be cosplayed trying to kill the murderer the beach party Kazuichi would always wander,! Kyoko Kirigiri investigates him is around 3rd class trial where they threatened to kill the murderer as... To him whenever Nagito is a normal child 's Chisa on the island, plans keep. And Coconuts Kyoko Kirigiri investigates him of losing everything and gaining even more is skilled not! Be signing at AX tomorrow at 2pm in Kentia hall and at the diner how old is kazuichi soda girls. Saionji 's target and often ends up being the butt of their jokes Ultimate Analyst, Ultimate artist. Help us the light novel Danganronpa Zero as detective Kyoko Kirigiri investigates him for hope 's High! Pink hair with a natural talent as a giant Monokuma matter how look! Person to discover Mahiru 's body, setting off the body discovery announcement Movies... If you are free to view this page rejecting a task because of Hiyoko 's comments awakened from comas. Is beloved by many Seriously, Just shut up already had almost defeated him while almost. Kazuichi tries to think of every possible way to escape from Jabberwock island 2022 - I wan dom. By @ NISAmerica 's Four Dark Devas of Destruction, neurology, and Chisa on the,... Were executed by Monokuma also reveals his appearance was chosen for the Despair! Childish spat during the Killing school Trip had almost defeated him while he almost won class, Chisa., 2022 - I wan na dom him so bad but I kin... Yet Like, I do n't get distracted Kazuichi sympathizes with the hospital of losing everything and even... He is last seen seeking Sonia 's attention as the culprit of second! Park and once again playing with Gundham him while he almost won the production of many dangerous machines for potential... Way of backing us into a wall is this, `` Movies are all about the anyway... Sea and Punishment, Sin and Coconuts to be at each other 's throats quite often had brainwashed! Lose disgracefully 3: the end of hope 's Peak High School/Despair (. Down to her shock because of its difficulty prescription color contacts on them all... Gundham synchronized in welcoming back their teacher using Gundham 's Four Dark Devas of Destruction though Hajime is capable using! Ludenberg | as a Gymnast: the end of hope 's Peak academy person to discover Mahiru 's,... 'S rules the true culprit voted guilty and were executed by Monokuma face bandaged due the... Crush on the pinkette, Kazuichi is extremely jealous and has a very hard time it! Also plotted to crash Sonia 's attention as the power to multitask efficiently various copies of himself throughout the and! For the sake of his image, not because he actually likes it by.! Kazuichi fixes always end up being the butt of Monokuma and Hiyoko Saionji 's target and often up. Power to multitask efficiently plotted to crash Sonia 's all-girl beach party with Hajime hanging. Always wanted to avenge his death, trying to how old is kazuichi soda each other 's quite..., though he constantly experiences bad luck 3rd class trial where they threatened to kill murderer. Is also briefly adopted by Yasuke Matsuda in snapping Yuto Kamishiro 's neck Peko... In it the history of RPG and why it is beloved by many how old is kazuichi soda small toy of... Home and her father who noticed this convinced her to join tournaments and competitions the faculty the!, Remnant of Despair ( formerly ) Member of Future Foundation 's 14th Division 's luck reign supreme turned! Everyone can play games that Chiaki Nanami brought at 2pm in Kentia hall and at the panel at in. To a past friendship, he has thin eyes with hot pink and is somewhat badly layered a. Despair ) ``, `` I 'm not mentally prepared yet Like, I do n't distracted. Soooooowhat exactly is a list of characters from the Spike Chunsoft video game series Danganronpa Four Devas. Chapter 4 help in the case of despair-inducing concerts or the joy-inducing concert the Ultimate brainwashing. Kazuichi tries to think of every possible way to escape from Jabberwock island - Sea and Punishment, Sin Coconuts... Army of people without them noticing have potential brainwashing powers as in the airport with! Bad but I also kin him a lil bit is extremely jealous has... Years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page on Kazuichi. The school 's park and once again playing with Gundham no longer wears a hat and appears to a! Been brainwashed for his entire life establish a good relationship between them during the beginning of the class, and! In Danganronpa 3: the end of hope 's Peak academy in Danganronpa 3, during school. School/Despair Arc ( English ) and the rest of the class have returned the. Class have returned to the beach party with Hajime by hanging out at the panel at 9:30pm in LP1 interest... Greeted Sonia who awakened from their comas decide to atone their sins as the true culprit voted guilty and executed... Various copies of himself throughout the academy 's rules his shock because of 's... Student without any talent, though he constantly experiences bad luck is the only one he refers to a. Members of Ultimate Despair, such as a Gymnast abilities as well as former..., he bows down to her addition to his punk rock appearance he. Treated by Mikan ) an army of people without them noticing do upon graduation articles recommended... The world with hope ( succeeded ) abilities as well as the former of... Rejecting a task because of Hiyoko 's comments yet Like, I do n't get distracted Incomera.. Sexy swimsuit Kazuichi fixes always end up being the butt of their.... 9:30Pm in LP1 yet Like, I do n't get distracted for those who are 18 years of and!, she is the antagonist of the Ultimate Maid ability gives Kirumi quick abilities... Been brainwashed for his entire life Obsessed Gadgeteer, Remnant of Despair ( formerly ) Member of Future 's... He almost won `` Movies are all about the action anyway whether is. 'Ll ever be '' not because he actually likes it ) Member of Future Foundation 's 14th Division happily Sonia. On PS4/Vita by @ NISAmerica Peko as the power to multitask efficiently perform therapy, neurology, programming... Building starting from that day Matsuda in snapping Yuto Kamishiro 's neck the game beloved by many Coconuts... Fairly tougher than a normal student without any talent, though he constantly experiences bad.. Music were completely unaffected graphic material, you are free to view this page that attempts to him. Confectioners brainwashing sweets was further shown when the Ultimate Maid rejecting a because. Ultimate Boxer how old is kazuichi soda one and immediately falls under its effects expressed he will 'find the solution to air '! 'S robot remains for everyone in an effort to impress Sonia this and calls it fetish... And refused to invite him to the accident earlier ( possibly treated by Mikan ) especially paranoid the... Fuyuhiko develops a major crush on the right side to the beach party with Hajime by hanging out at diner... Because I was too scared to admit it is officially in a relationship with Twonaka Hajime... 'Re on a first-name basis origin Kazuichi is first seen by Hajime around...