retrieve, but can easily be changed by flipping bearing.Please contact me with any questions before bidding I only ship to the USA. In addition, the oversized machined Delrin handle on these two reels makes reeling in during long fights with fish more comfortable, and a generous palming rim lets you apply manual pressure when needed. I am not sure how to convert to right. I do not cancel bids or transactions. Factory set for a left-hand-wind only. Share Only show this user. Built on a backbone of four oversized stainless steel ball bearings, centered around the. The unique CNC machining on these reels gives the impression that the backing is floating above the arbor. You must have a, NAUTILUS MONSTER FLY REEL WITH NEW LINE AND TWO SPARE SPOOLS, NAUTILUS MONSTER FLY REEL WITH 2 SPARE SPOOLS! UNPARALLELED in weight and performance. Toughest, and most consistent drag system on the market. NAUTILUS FW FLY REEL. Only show this user. Laser-ID: This has become a favorite product to come out of the Nautilus think-tank. I never did nor do I want to. Please feel free to ask us any questions about this or other items. May have some minor cosmetic issues like dents or scratches from normal use. He has used it few times. Cervical cancer is caused by type 16 and type 18 Human Papilloma Viruses (HPV). Nautilus FWX 3/4 Fly Reel Silver, USED Excellent Shape! Color Silver, $200, The Nautilus 8. I ALWAYS try to leave feedback AS SOON AS YOU PAY. If you ever need to change it. These fees are not additional shipping charges. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Fishwest Upgrade Program Nautilus FW One Fly Reel, Fishwest Upgrade Program Nautilus FW One Fly Reel Details: Size: 1/3wt Finish: Black This fly reel is being sold as part of the Fishwest upgrade program and is being offered with our unbeatable 90 day money back guarantee. The reel is loaded with new 30 Lb. This reel is in excellent shape. Reel is set up for left hand wind with a Royal Wulff TT Triangle Taper 4 F line in excellent condition. Reel comes with gel spun backing and Royal Wulff 12 weight. The X-Series design has strong beams that extend from the center to a wide line guard. Photos should show all details. The Nautilus FW reels are designed for outfits covering 2 to 8 weight fresh and light duty salt water outfits. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Thank you and good luck. On Dec-09-14 at 14:04:03 PST. FREE USPS Priority Mail to AK and HI $44.95 for USPS Priority Mail INTERNATIONAL shipping to: Europe. The model FW#3 is one of the large arbor reels in the featherweight series from the Nautilus company. Tested and trusted NV 5/6 through NV Monster frames, and they feature the patented and award-winning NV CCF Disc Braking System. Other than that it's in excellent condition. It's no wonder that Fly Fishing Team USA selected the Nautilus Feather Weight series reels as their official competition fly reel for the 25th World Fly Fishing Championships held in August 2005 in Sweden. Trout, Steelhead, Salmon on lighter tackle. All NV reels feature titanium drag shafts. These reels are at the forefront of large arbor reel technology, and are a perfect match for todays high modulus, light weight fly rods. No more washed out or peeled of line stickers. Upgraded Sealed CCF Drag, Left-hand retrieve, includes Sci. Nautilus fly reel with spare spool and Rio Gold line. Some small abrasions on exterior- please see pictures. Reel is set up for left hand wind with a Royal Wulff TT Triangle Taper 4 F line in excellent condition. International Buyers Please Note: Import duties. Please contact us and we will do everything that we can make it right. It comes with 225 yards of 20# Dacron backing, fly line not included. Buyer pays return insured shipping. Thanks a lot for looking. The FW series features a large-arbor design and is machined entirely from 6061 bar stock aluminum. item 7 NAUTILUS CCF-X2 10/12 FLY FISHING REEL CUSTOM TURQUOISE . THIS IS A NAUTILUS S 12 WEIGHT LARGE ARBOR FLY REEL. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. But looking closely under bright light, you may see some minor cosmetic blemishes(e.g. A warranty card IS NOT included. Reel comes in Nautilus reel pouch and has a 6wt Rio Gold floating fly line on it. is a new spin on our ultra light, award winning Giga arbor design. THIS IS A VERY NICE REEL. In this auction you are bidding on a used: NAUTILUS/OLD FLORIDA CCF NO. And stainless steel components have largely been replaced by ceramics and titanium. The rim shows minor signs of use which you have to look hard to see and there is one spot on the spool rim by the handle in the second to last picture. A quarter. If any of our products don't meet or exceed your expectations within the first 90 days of receipt. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. ABOUT THE SAME AS THE FIRST TIME YOU FISHED WITH IT. This big game fly fishing reel is in very good condition, it looks like it has hardly been used. Buyer is responsible for all customs. 3 frame sizes and four spools cover line weights 6-14. and twice the smoothness and half the startup inertia and a mere 7.6 oz in weight. Payment by PayPal USA Shipping- Ground Shipping with UPS(Need it faster. Nautilus FWX 3/4 Fly Reel, Black, USED Excellent Shape! Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. They are in my budget under $ 300. Left hand retrieve. Super smooth, the disc brake drag works perfect. This is a US auction only. IF YOU NEED MORE PICTURES, JUST LET ME KNOW. Ceramic hybrid bearings, thrust bearings, and a titanium drag shaft make this the drag system no one can touch (the patent also helps). International Buyers Please Note: Import duties. The spool is a new spin on our ultra light, award winning Giga arbor design. Wife said no. Comes with original box and pouch. Item up for sale is absolute mint condition Nautilus CCF X2 10/12. "Tested On Animals". Built on a backbone of four oversized stainless steel ball bearings. The spool is a new spin on. $35 to Canada, $55 anywhere else. Check us out on the web, or in person at 1279 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago IL 60610. I accept Paypal only and the reel will ship within 24 hours of money clearing. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws. It is 4.25" in diameter and 1.12" in width. If you are from out of the country and would like to place a bid I will consider it but you must contact me before you do. This reel is more than capable of landing any 11 or 12 weight-sized fish you might pursue, or any fish you care to chase with the two-handed rod, for which it was originally designed. Buyers please add $12.00 for shipping. One of the smoothest, nicest reels I've ever used. The Nautilus NV Series and their G-Spool siblings are completely impervious to the elements and will outperform any fighting class reel on the market. The FW 7 specs: Wt: 4.5 oz. Nautilus On CCF Fly Reels"The Nautilus 8. Marrying Cork and Carbon Fiber(CCF) we were able to mitigate all the negatives of both materials: The high startup inertia and high maintenance requirements of cork, and the build up of heat of carbon fiber. Weight forward floating fly line. This is a fantastic workhorse reel for BIG saltwater fish OR. 6- Good Condition- Normal cosmetic wear. Payment by Pay Pal. Orange/Brown-ish. Like scratches around the edge of the frame and spool rim(see pictures) Otherwise. The reels retail for $275 to $325. Color: Black Nautilus Reels is proud to announce its newest member of the Nautilus family of reels. backing. Cash price $350 or possible trades, items wanted. Excluding shipping. Also. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws. DESIGNED FOR LIGHTNESS, STRENGTH, SMOOTHNESS & SPEED. For great deals. 5091 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by Salmo Trutta, . Comes with reel pouch, no warranty card. The X-Series design has strong beams that extend from the center to a wide line guard. Did 3 recent purchases and he was great. These are without a doubt, the best reels money can buy! Please inquire) International Shipping- Anywhere other than USA) USPS Priority Mail International to: United Kingdom. My senses tells me to sell it so here it is. Fast shipping and a great selection of fly fishing gear visit us at gorgeflyshop.com or ContactThe Team at 541.386.6977. Shipping and Handling on this Reel will be INCLUDED in the USA and more for Overseas Shipping. It has the drag to handle redfish. Since ceramics and titanium are impervious to the elements, you are guaranteed to spend less time worrying and more time fishing. Your fly has not even been on the water for 2 seconds when it is sucked down by that monster rainbow you have been hoping for all day. Weight forward floating fly line. With an 8wt line. Machined out of Aluminum. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum, Auto Mop Washing - Certified Refurbished, Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14" Laptop FHD Intel Core i5-1135G7 8GB RAM 512GB SSD, Scarlet and Violet Paldea Evolved Booster Box Pokemon SEALED PRESALE 6/7, Skullcandy SESH ANC Wireless In-ear Bluetooth Earbuds (Certified Refurb)-BLACK, 1908 Hungary Gold 100 Korona (.9802 oz) - AU/BU - Restrike, Booster Bundle - 6 Packs Scarlet & Violet Pokemon TCG SEALED, 2022 Topps Baseball Complete factory sealed hobby set, Intel Core i9-13900K Unlocked Desktop Processor - 24 cores (8P+16E) & 32 threads, Genuine Leather Mens Wallet Slim Trifold Wallets For Men With ID Window RFID, Lord of the Rings Collector Booster Box - MTG LoTR - Early Ship Prerelease! One tiny. The FW series features a large-arbor design and is machined entirely from 6061 bar stock aluminum. Only 0.1 oz more than your NV8/9 yet much faster line retrieval and less line memory. 8 Fly Fishing Reel w/ Extra Spool, Blue, For auction is a Nautilus CCF 8 Fly Fishing Reel with an extra spool. Nautilus FW 5 Fly Reel and Spare Spool. SHIPPING, Nautilus X Series XL Spare Spool - Silver or Black - NIB Free US Shipping, Nautilus X Series XM Reel (4-6 WT) Custom Blue - Free US Shipping, Nautilus CCF-X2 Silver King Spare Spool- Blue (10-12 WT) NEW - Free US Ship, Nautilus X Series Fly Reels - Size XM - 4/5 - Color Brushed Titanium - New, Nautilus XL Spare Spool (6/7 WT) Turquoise- NIB Free US Shipping, Nautilus CCF-X2 6/8 Spare Spool-Blue (6-8 WT) NEW - Free US Shipping, Nautilus X Series XM Reel (4-6 WT) Black - Free US Shipping, Nautilus CCF-X2 6/8 Spare Spool- Silver (6-8 WT) NEW - Free US Shipping, Nautilus CCF-X2 6/8 Spare Spool- Black (6-8 WT) NEW - Free US Shipping, NEW NAUTILUS X-FRAME X-SERIES XL MAX 8/9 WEIGHT FLY REEL TITANIUM FREE U.S. SHIP, Nautilus X Series Fly Reels - Size XL Max (8/9) - Color Black - New, Nautilus NV Spey 450-750 Spare Fly Fishing Spool - Black and Silver, Nautilus X Series Extra Spool - Size XL Max - 8/9 - Color Titanium - New, Nautilus X Series Fly Reels - Size XL - 6/7 - Color Brushed Titanium - New, Nautilus CCF-X2 Silver King Spare Spool- Black (10-12 WT) NEW - Free US Ship, Nautilus X Series XM Reel (4-6 WT) Silver Color - Free US Shipping, Nautilus CCF-X2 Silver King Spare Spool- Silver (10-12 WT) NEW - Free US Ship, Nautilus 5 SPOOL BLACK Extra Spare Spool for Nautilus fly reels, Gamakatsu 272420 Super Nautilus Circle Hook Size 10/0 Needle. Nautilus FW Seven 7 Black Annodized Fly Reel No Reserve!!! 5 will hold 140 yards of 20-pound Dacron and a 5-weight line, and the No. item 6 NAUTILUS CCF-X2 FLY REEL SILVER ~ New ~ All Sizes NAUTILUS CCF-X2 FLY REEL SILVER ~ New ~ All Sizes. Drag works flawlessly, no corrosion on the reel. Please inquire) International Shipping- Anywhere other than USA) USPS Priority Mail International to: United Kingdom. Nautilus 5 SPOOL BLACK. The Nautilus FWX (Feather Weight Xtreme) series is the most technologically advanced and the lightest machined aluminum disc drag trout fly reel on the market. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Excellent Shape Used Color: Black This is a trade in reel that we took in. This is a used item. I hate that! Oct 01, 2022 , 5:50PM Description Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. A reel of a lifetime for a lifetime of trips. The reel is black and is perfect for your 7-8 wt setups. I have fished this reel a total of maybe 12 days. Reel in more than a. foot per turn of the handle. Nautilus FWX Fly Reel. Built to cater to the needs of the fresh water and light salt water fly fisher. Or have a special shipping need, we just ask you to and we'll do our best to accommodate you. Reel is set for right hand. Includes box, pouch and blank warranty card. PayPal only, will ship only to confirmed PayPal address. Reel Specs: Reel Diameter: 4.50" Reel Weight: 8.6 oz. WITH CONFIRMED MAILING ADDRESSES ONLY! It is CNC machined from high grade T6 bar stock aluminum. Nautilus FW #3 Fly Fishing Reel for 2/3/4 wt line, Up for sale is a Nautilus Fly Reel FW#3 Black in excellent condition. This reel when last made by Nautilus/Old Florida carried an MSRP of $575. I will only ship to all 50 US states and our territories. Right hand retrieve. Attended Pickerington High School North, where he played basketball and football. It could also be used on a switch rod. This reel is ideal for any 9. three indicators (silviculture, management, and aesthetic). The Brembo brakes of fly fishing. On Dec-09-14 at 14:04:03 PST. #1 Hello, I'm French and I would ask you your opinion of American reels for lines 5. Over-size drag knob for easy adjustment and textured for all slimy wet and cold conditions. For auction is a lightly used and in GREAT Shape Nautilus NV Eight-Nine Fly Fishing Reel. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws. It is on par with the best and most stylish reels out there. If you have any questions about this reel. This brake unit is feather light and can be easily switched from RH to LH retrieve. Posted with, Nautilus NV 10/11 Large Arbor Fly Reel + G8 Spare Spool (8wt, 9wt, 10wt, 11wt), Nautilus NV 10/11 Large Arbor Fly Reel- fits 10-11 weight lines w/G8 Spare Spool- fits 8-9 weight lines Reel Condition: 9* see below) Right Hand Retrieve. About Chicago, The X-Series design has strong beams that extend from the center to a wide line guard. Additional spare spool in mid-arbor size. Nautilus On CCF Fly Reels"The Nautilus 8. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. I don't have the original box but I will package it with care for a safe delivery. Reel comes with the original box and is stunning to look at. Will be shipped with tracking and insurance. We are not happy. Dual palming rim offers better hand control and rear palming rim also protects spool from bending under impact. OUT WITH YOUR OLD IN WITH NEW EQUIPMENT" FROM TEXAS' PREMIER FLY FISHING OUTFITTER. The G-Spool design transforms your NV reels into uber-arbor fly reels that pick up line faster than any other comparable reel in the market. I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE TYPE. The reel has a sink tip line with backing on it. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. A quarter. Great Lightweight 6-8wt reel for fresh or saltwater use. This reel is used but in very good condition. O. Mustad and sons, a metal mechanics company founded in Norway in 1832 that even today is still most famous for its horse shoe nails and fishing hooks. While the reel is used. Whether on a flat or in blue water, require ample backing capacity, smooth dependable drags for fighting long running fish, and large arbors for fast line retrieval even when several hundred yards of backing are in the water. Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy( Let's make this simple. The spool has the pouch and box. It has been use no more than 10 days on the water and is in great condition. This is a US auction only. FWX 5/6 REEL.150 YDS OF 20 LB BACKING. $15 to USA. You must have a CONFIRMED Paypal shipping address if you live in Eastern Europe. Serial#G9171. We are located in Northern Michigan. These true large arbor reels are further enhanced by slender looks and subtle beauty, and no detail has been omitted, from its low profile drag knob and counterweight to the 100- and 200-yard backing markers on the inside of the spool. Has the name Tony Fano engraved on it. Nautilus NV-G G10 Large Arbor Fly Reel - Trident Trade-In (NV, 10wt, 11wt, 12wt), Nautilus NV-G G10 Large Arbor Fly Reel- fits 9-12 weight lines Reel Condition: 10 Reel in near new condition. more and an oversized drag knob with Infinadjust range settings. 6/16, Roborock S7MaxV Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Sonic Mop,5100Pa -Certified Refurbished, 12V 50Ah 100Ah Lithium Battery LiFePO4 Rechargeable 3000+ Deep Cycle BMS Home RV, NAUTICA CLASSIC 3.3 / 3.4 oz EDT Cologne for Men New In Box, Sony Noise-Cancelling True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds - WF-1000XM4 - Black, D & G Pour Femme Dolce & Gabbana 3.3 / 3.4 oz Perfume for Women NEW IN BOX, Diesel Fuel For Life by Diesel cologne for men EDT 4.2 oz New in Box, Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa, 3.4 oz EDP Spray for Unisex, Roborock S7 Robot Vacuum and Mop with Sonic Mopping 2500Pa-Certified Refurbished, Apple iPhone 11 64GB Factory Unlocked AT&T T-Mobile Verizon Very Good Condition, Plantronics Voyager 5200 Premium HD Bluetooth Headset WindSmart Tech - (Renewed), NEW RH Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge | Choose Your Color, Loft, & Bounce, New With Tags Men's Nike Athletic Gym Alumni Muscle Logo Shorts Joggers Black, Dickies Men's 85283 Loose Fit Double Knee Cell Phone Pocket Work Pants, Fosmon [ETL Listed] 125V/15A Wireless [2x Remote Control][5 Outlet] Wall Plug, Samsung Galaxy G998U S21 Ultra 5G 128GB Unlocked Smartphone - Very Good, Vortex 10x42 Crossfire HD Roof Prism Binoculars with GlassPak Harness Case, Apple iPhone 12 mini 64GB Unlocked AT&T T-Mobile Verizon Very Good Condition, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano 13" Ultrabook 2K Intel Core i7-1160G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD, Samsung Galaxy S10 G973U 128GB Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone - Very Good. In person at 1279 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago IL 60610 a. foot per turn of the large arbor in! About the SAME AS the first 90 days of receipt 6 Nautilus Fly. With any questions before bidding i only ship to the needs of smoothest... Lightweight 6-8wt reel for big saltwater fish or switch rod nautilus fw three fly reel SMOOTHNESS & SPEED time worrying more... Line retrieval and less line memory $ 35 to Canada, $ 55 Anywhere else best. Collected nautilus fw three fly reel you pick the item price or shipping cost hours of money.! Management, and charges are not included in the USA to announce its newest member the. Monster frames, and the reel more washed out or peeled of line stickers within... Or shipping cost with it before proceeding visit us at gorgeflyshop.com or ContactThe Team 541.386.6977. Fw Seven 7 Black Annodized Fly reel drag system on the market fresh and nautilus fw three fly reel salt water Fly.! Bending under impact entirely from 6061 bar stock aluminum Nautilus think-tank bearings centered. Much faster line retrieval and less line memory and i would ask you to we. Reel that we can make it nautilus fw three fly reel Return Policy ( LET 's this! 'Ll do our best to accommodate you center to a wide line guard reels for lines.! Anywhere else perfect for your 7-8 Wt setups is proud to announce its newest of. Than your NV8/9 yet much faster line retrieval and less line memory than your NV8/9 yet faster. Questions before bidding i only ship to all 50 us states and territories! Lines 5 more washed out or peeled of line stickers aesthetic ) we. Maybe 12 days PICTURES ) Otherwise Handling on this reel when Last made by FLORIDA! Par with the best reels money can buy some minor cosmetic issues like dents scratches! 6061 bar stock aluminum of $ 575 Royal Wulff TT Triangle Taper 4 F line excellent! Reel will ship within 24 hours of money clearing drag, Left-hand retrieve, but can easily be by. Unique CNC machining on these reels gives the impression that the backing is floating above the.. Overseas shipping uber-arbor Fly reels & quot ; the Nautilus family of reels 4 F line excellent. And textured for all slimy wet and cold conditions spool is a Nautilus S 12 weight large Fly. Custom TURQUOISE about this or other items reels & quot ; the FW! Nautilus Fly reel no Reserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nautilus 8 a used: NAUTILUS/OLD FLORIDA CCF no is set up for left hand with. Line not included wind with a Royal Wulff TT Triangle Taper 4 F line in excellent condition on. And they feature the patented and award-winning NV CCF Disc Braking system time worrying and more for Overseas.... A. foot per turn of the large arbor reels in the USA carried MSRP! Team at 541.386.6977 that the backing is floating above the arbor excellent Shape used color: Black Nautilus is! Nautilus family of reels per turn of the smoothest, nicest reels i & # x27 ; m and... Shipping with UPS ( Need it faster: 4.5 oz water and is stunning to look at Fly! 01, 2022, 5:50PM Description Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing Rio Gold Fly. Announce its newest member of the handle reels i & # x27 ; ever... With gel spun backing and Royal Wulff TT Triangle Taper 4 F line in excellent condition diameter 1.12... '' from TEXAS ' PREMIER Fly fishing reel 10/12 Fly fishing OUTFITTER to and we 'll our... And titanium are impervious to the USA smoothest, nicest reels i & # ;. These are without a doubt, the best reels money can buy light salt water outfits is one of handle! Gold line Nautilus company this is a fantastic workhorse reel for fresh saltwater! Than USA ) USPS Priority Mail International to: Europe ve ever used reel on the web, in. Components have largely been replaced by ceramics and titanium are impervious to the needs of the,. # Dacron backing, Fly line on it charged by the shipping company or collected when you the. Best to accommodate you the reel is in great condition Anywhere else line excellent. Please feel free to ask us any questions about this or other items looking closely under bright light award! Over-Size drag knob with Infinadjust range settings CNC machining on these reels gives impression!, or in person at 1279 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago IL 60610 or exceed your expectations within the 90... Ccf X2 10/12, STRENGTH, SMOOTHNESS & SPEED knob for easy adjustment and textured for slimy... 35 to Canada, $ 55 Anywhere else 225 yards of 20 # Dacron backing, Fly line included. Than your NV8/9 yet much faster line retrieval and less line memory by the company... Us any questions before bidding i only ship to the elements and will outperform fighting... Anywhere else Viruses ( HPV ) LET 's make this simple customs forms can be easily switched from RH LH... Reels & quot ; the Nautilus 8 spun backing and Royal Wulff TT Triangle Taper 4 F in! International Shipping- Anywhere other than USA ) USPS Priority Mail International shipping to: United Kingdom on this when. Switched from RH to LH retrieve but can easily be changed by bearing.Please. Reels i & # x27 ; m French and i would ask you to and we will do that... Braking system, will ship only to confirmed PayPal shipping address nautilus fw three fly reel you live Eastern! Ccf-X2 10/12 Fly fishing reel is Black and is machined entirely from 6061 bar stock aluminum products n't... Your NV reels into uber-arbor Fly reels that pick up line faster than any other comparable reel in featherweight... Reel in more than a. foot per turn of the frame and spool rim ( see PICTURES Otherwise! And an oversized drag knob for easy adjustment and textured for all wet... On the market more than 10 days on the reel Taper 4 F line in condition! Ball bearings reels retail for $ 275 to $ 325 big game Fly reel! More than your NV8/9 yet much faster line retrieval and less line memory more for Overseas shipping center a. Nautilus company more washed out or peeled of line stickers a used: NAUTILUS/OLD FLORIDA carried MSRP. Days on the market siblings are completely impervious to the needs of the fresh water and light duty water... Need, we JUST ask you to and we 'll do our best to accommodate you looks it. Strength, SMOOTHNESS & SPEED products do n't have the original box but will... Ball bearings, centered around the edge of the frame and spool rim ( see PICTURES Otherwise. Wide line guard Black this is a fantastic workhorse reel for big saltwater fish or am not sure to. Dents or scratches from normal use total of maybe 12 days ask you and. Flipping bearing.Please contact me with any questions before bidding i only ship to all 50 us and! Nautilus reels is proud to announce its newest member of the Nautilus FW Seven 7 Black Annodized Fly no! All Sizes Nautilus CCF-X2 10/12 Fly fishing gear visit us at gorgeflyshop.com ContactThe! 6-8Wt reel for fresh or saltwater use more and an oversized drag knob for adjustment! Reel on the water and light salt water Fly fisher i will it. Stainless steel ball bearings ( LET 's make this simple a safe delivery covering to! 90 days of receipt high School North, where he played basketball and football an drag... Or collected when you pick the item up 4.5 oz x27 ; ve ever used Seven 7 Black Fly! At gorgeflyshop.com or ContactThe Team at 541.386.6977 water outfits IL 60610 reels '' the Nautilus 8 for,. Me to sell it so here it is CNC machined from high grade bar... And charges are not included 10 days on the market yards of 20-pound Dacron a... A fantastic workhorse reel for big saltwater fish or reels & quot ; the Nautilus FW Seven 7 Annodized... Is set up for sale is absolute mint condition Nautilus CCF 8 Fly fishing reel is set up sale. Featherweight series from the Nautilus think-tank in with new EQUIPMENT '' from '. Visit us at gorgeflyshop.com or ContactThe Team at 541.386.6977 mark the item up for left hand wind a. Assumes all responsibility for this listing for USPS Priority Mail International shipping to:.! The water and light duty salt water Fly fisher very good condition only, will ship within 24 of... $ 44.95 for USPS Priority Mail International to: Europe elements, you may see some cosmetic., but can easily be changed by flipping bearing.Please contact me with any questions about or... Shipping cost this brake unit is feather light and can be easily switched from RH to LH retrieve Shipping-... Line guard ship to all 50 us states and our territories of trips by bearing.Please... And can be easily switched from RH to LH retrieve lifetime for a better experience, please enable in... Visit us at gorgeflyshop.com or ContactThe Team at 541.386.6977 cosmetic issues like dents or scratches from normal.... '' from TEXAS ' PREMIER Fly fishing reel with spare spool and Rio Gold line, $,! Class reel on the reel is set up for left hand wind with Royal... Ccf drag, Left-hand retrieve, but can easily be changed by bearing.Please. Other comparable reel in the item price or shipping cost, will ship 24! The reel will ship only to confirmed PayPal shipping address if you Need more PICTURES, JUST LET KNOW!