https://www.boats.com/reviews/seapiper-35-review/, SEA Magazine - SeaPiper 35 review.compressed.pdf, 2018 35' SEAPIPER 35 Trawler Yacht SOLD in Dana Point California, https://www.morganscloud.com/2016/05l-geezer-boat/. Side doors both port and starboard provide easy access from the dock or dinghy and a service winch installed there can lift provisions, jerry cans or dive gear so even a single-hander can manage easily.Bench seating is along both sides of the cockpit and can seat 6-8 for outdoor dining with the addition of a table. A Balmar SG-200 battery monitor system shows the condition of the house bank (state of charge, rate of charge/discharge and other information) on a gauge above the forward port pilothouse window. That is, you only use it when you take a shower. These pictures were taken during the final construction phase, before the cushions and various covers were installed. Status updates were frequent and helped us know all was proceeding properly. This was a great deal for the buyer of Hull #1 and will not be available on subsequent deliveries. Since the bottom of the engine can nestle down into the top of the skeg box, Sea Bright skiffs are one of the few relatively light boats that can fit engines low enough to have virtually no shaft angle (that is , their propeller is parallel to the waterline). This means that adding the Seakeeper 2 gyro stabilizer is not needed, but adding the unit brings a whole additional level of comfort underway. Oregon The best yacht interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. Location: Naples, Florida. The first SeaPiper 35 to be delivered was sold after its debut at the Newport, CA boat show in April. Or call +1 (440) 392-2628, Last night, by sheer chance, two SeaPipers ended up side by side in the same marina . I mounted one over the aft end of the navigation surface and the other over the aft end of the dinette. Completely new mast design and galley railing which allows very easy lowering of the mast. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm with over 200 yacht brokers in This gave us two linear feet of book shelves. Engine has a small turbocharger, Engine was made and tested in 2016 but installed and started for the first time in late 2018. have sold through our network within days of being introduced to our team. Find SeaPiper boats for sale in your area & across the world on YachtWorld. Indiana Seapiper 35 The Seapiper Seapiper 35 Review. Massachusetts Thank you for keeping us updated on this nifty boat, Island Bound. She has simple minimalist but adequate systems and her economical engine with just over 200 original hours only sips fuel. Add to this, high gain antennas and cell signal amplifiers and you have a seemingly reliable source for weather information for coastal cruising. DO NOT MISS THIS DEAL ! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I have created a blog outlining what I have done to the boat to make it a comfortable cruiser. Nice write up on your blog. Having this bimini frame factory-installed, without canvas covering, allows SeaPiper owners to have their local canvas shop finalize the setup to their own specifications and needs. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The next issue is that of economy. to learn more! Oakdale Yacht Sales. Victoria New Jersey On long passages there inevitably develops an exhaust mustache at each of the exhaust outlets on the hull. Nevada Islip, New York 11731. Youre the best! The first picture shows the sensor and the second shows the amplifier. Aboard the boat are replacement fuel filters, lube oil filter, a marine gear oil replacement filter, raw water pump impellers, and engine zincs, together with supplies of lube oil, coolant and hydraulic fluid for the steering system. The tanks, regulator and propane supply solenoid are under the port seat in the aft cockpit. Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,097 Likes: 248, Points: 63, Legacy Rep: 512 Location: New York missinginaction Senior Member Its good because at that width, the SeaPiper can be trailered without a permit. I would like to see better photos of the box keelwould open up whole new worlds of opportunities if you could beach the boat and have it sit comfortably and level on its bottom. On the side of the steering console is the access door to the electric panels. Ventilation is from four portlights, the hatch to the aft cockpit and the shared ventilation with the salon. The device works by spinning a heavy wheel in a frictionless environment. Its not good because her trim beam makes her a bit rolly. The propane locker on KIWI is really not useable for anything but propane because it is a very wet locker. Here is a link to the brokerage listing for Hull #1 at Dick Simon Yachts. Seapiper 35. It's not an advertisement, their was a lot of discussion about the boat on the forum by a lot of people but no one who was an owner. SeaPiper 35 - view on pilothouse underway. Plus ,it was incredibly well priced. Below is a gallery of some interior pictures taken at our shipyard just before the boats shipped. Our Great Harbour trawler is built the same way. The fixed side windows offer views outside when seated. Contact us if you are interested in technical or pricing information for our SeaPiper 35. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Samlex EVO-2212 (2200W/100A) is mounted near the batteries in the forward compartment under the midship cockpit. $195,000. The operation of the Garmin that I had before I found not to be intuitive in operation. A United broker starts by listening to your needs, how you plan to use your Toward this end, I added a Poynting Omni 400, a high performance LTE antenna to my mast, connected to a Surecall Fusion 2GO-3 cell phone signal booster. A door on each side of the midship cockpit allows easy access to dinghies and floating docks. Coupling this with the periods of unrelenting sun, I think you get my point. Islip, New York 11731. When you use the boat for an extended period you find there are spaces you occupy at night that needs improved lighting. East Northport, New York, United States. To starboard is an additional small settee and just ahead in the corner is the helm. Request Info. We have added a few pictures of #4 and #5 boats below and will soon be posting several pictures of these SeaPipers in the water. The galley has a deep stainless-steel sink and Corian countertops, a two-burner propane cooktop, an Isotherm C130 4.6 cubic foot refrigerator, and numerous storage lockers, shelves and drawers. An Engel 58 quart cooler functions as another seat, or as a table, and stores ice, drinks, and vegetables on a rack below the opening top. I spent five years living aboard, exploring the Bahamas, Dominican Republic , Puerto Rico, the Leeward and the Windward Islands before ending in Venezuela. One thing I found lacking in the boat was a bookcase to hold cruising books, instruction manuals and various reading material. Her carefully designed underbody, overall dimensions, low center of gravity and relatively high weight are all important factors in this. boats.com is part of the Boats Group Network. United States. She is the Chair of the New Product Awards committee, judging innovative boats and gear at NMMA and NMEA shows, and currently serves as immediate past president of Boating Writers International. I also mounted a fitting and hose over the bow roller to wash the chain and anchor off as it was being raised. Since I am an owner of hull #5 which I received in August 2019 I thought my input might be of interest. The standard refrigerator is fine as a refrigerator but its freezer is totally inadequate. 10-July-2021 at 2:35 PM. A swimming ladder attaches off the stern. Also I added a conventional TV antenna and amplifier for local stations. to acceptance and our industry-leading support staff will make sure your closing goes The locker is vented to the outside by a through hull on the stern. Look at it go! If they did that, I'd have a hard time not ordering one. To make this happen we have completely retooled the boat: we built brand new hull and superstructure production molds and also completely new interior molds. When in use, you pull it out, attach a board to the top surface (I use a plastic board with clips to attach it to the tubes) and then add the cushion. The third picture is the router mounted in the cabin. The additional advantage of getting rid of propane on KIWI is that it frees up a locker to provide another storage area. YachtWorld, partnering with the most trusted yacht loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used yacht loans and refinancing. After having recently taken a 5 month cruise in KIWI you tend to find things that you would like to improve. Luckily there is an abundant amount of air movement in the cabin as well as an abundant amount of light, so the opening overhead hatch is not missed. The middle hang out area is nice and looks like you could put a picnic table midship and have a great hang out spot. We added another of the same fixtures that were already use in the salon in both of these locations. YachtWorld. The large center cockpit might be great in the Caribbean, but not very useful at all in the PNW. The engine drives a 1 and3/4" stainless shaft which passes through a conventional stuffing box (made by Buck Algonquin) to a four blade 23 X 17 Michigan propeller. A destroyer wheel is mounted on the bulkhead and a footrest would be helpful just ahead of the single captains chair.Ventilation is good with an overhead hatch as well as four opening portlights in the galley and you can always open both the forward and aft doors and have the breeze blow right through.Everything on the SeaPiper has been designed to be simple to install, access and maintain. We have completed SeaPiper #4 and #5 and they are now underway to their new owners. Seapiper Production Moves Back to the U.S. SeaPiper with Seakeeper 2 Gyro Stabilizer. Washington It is combined with the house battery bank for charging from the same three sources. This device and the dodger/bimini are probably the most important additions I made to the boat. Watertight sealed hatches below the cushions and a dedicated step onto the foredeck, New larger head compartment shape with new door design, Navigation station aft of the helm seat is now standard, New design for the three main entrance doors into the boat. The Seakeeper 2 unit installed in our SeaPiper 35 offers minimum 80% roll reduction up to 18 degrees of heel (which is quite a bit). The same can be said for sufficient interior storage space for supplies. The hull is long and narrow, 35 ft by 8.5 ft. It also takes 12V power from the house battery bank and inverts it to 110V. It consists of a tubular frame mounted in the top of the cockpit seat. I have seen too many sailors sitting on their motor boats at the marina because of the cost of fuel to make a passage. Connecticut I need more beam! First, the cockpit is the most still platform on the boat and therefore the most comfortable for extended lounging. He believes that MMGs Tartan/Legacy operation is uniquely suited to producing the Freedom tm Seapiper 35. Once its up to its rated rpm, the current reduces to 20A DC. An 18" stainless steering wheel drives a Vetus hydraulic steering pump (HTP 4210R) which activates a Vetus steering ram (MTC 7210) below the aft cockpit. Some owners would like to have a top cover for shade and/or rain cover, some would add a front dodger for protection, and others like being able to completely enclose the sides of the cockpit. Good reviews and both to point out things the reviewer would want different. A switch above the helm station allows the output to reach, or not to reach, the charge controller. Hiring an experienced yacht broker to help you find the perfect boat makes The water removal capacity of this design is similar to our previous multi-port scuppers but now we have a one-way valve incorporated that will keep wave action out of the cockpit completely. The Seapiper 35 is an affordable trawler that's built for long-distance cruising, and can travel up to 2,000 miles despite its small size. It receives output from shore power, the alternator or the solar array and charges the batteries. Kentucky I find Raymarine to be better in that regard. Everything You Need to Know 2018 SeaPiper 35 photos 2018 SeaPiper 35 specification & technical information Buy 2018 SeaPiper 35 Interested in buying 2018 SeaPiper 35 in St. Petersburg? If I could go at a reliable seven knots regardless of wind direction, I would be perfectly happy. SeaPiper with Seakeeper 2 Gyro Stabilizer - SeaPiper, 1991 Wayne Beal 23ft w/outboard for sale $37,000. You can get it on your cell phone: and using your cell phone as a hot spot, you can receive WiFi anywhere you can receive cell phone signals. The engine space is under the salon and continues forward under the aft portion of the midships cockpit. The air draft is 16 ft. I purchased a Starlink Power Supply called StarPower from an Austrialian Company called SpaceTek. Our home base at that time was Westport, Connecticut; but upon our return, the furthest north we got was Marco Island, Florida. Additionally, there are sliding doors at each cockpit door plus access to the fore deck on either side of the fore cabin. Labrador smoothly. This required more attention. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures. I love the view while laying down. Said Muntinga recently, We built the Seapiper concept around delivering a high quality product at a value-laden cost. The first SeaPiper 35 to be delivered was sold after its debut at the Newport, CA boat show in April. Registered User. That being said, you can still have a well optioned new boat for less than $200K. The 24 TV is mounted so it swings up out of the way. At the helm station, there is a Garmin 1040 plotter/sounder, an Icom VHF with Digital Selective Calling and AIS (receive only), a Garmin autopilot control and controls for the electric bow thruster and anchor windlass. The Seapiper boatbuilding operation is being moved back to the USA, where the line will be produced under the Freedom Yachts trademark as the Seapiper 35. We are now at the point where our production rate is greatly increased and we can offer SeaPiper builds with much shorter lead times. Communications is an important part of cruising. JOHN SCHLICHT CELL # (631) 379-1465 OFF # (631) 589-1087 X9339 SeaPiper 35 Review Take a closer look at this basic trawler for old school simplicity and an old world price. Basics Description 2022 SeaPiper 35 2022 SEAPIPER 35 GRAY GHOST " PRICE JUST REDUCED" MOTIVATED SELLER HAS PRICED THIS VESSEL WELL BELOW MARKET VALUE FOR A QUICK SALE. Actual rate and term can vary depending on credit history, collateral type, age of collateral, loan amount, loan term, loan to value, vessel registration type (LLC/Trust), state of residency and other criteria. Here are some of the additional revisions: the transom doors now open the full 180 degrees interior cushion design and layout have been improved revised placement of the intake seacocks with shorter hose runs revised stainless rolling hardware for the sliding doors and interior handles added drainage of the hatches has been changed a cleaner layout in the engine room. Nova Scotia You just have to pick your days to travel. Dickinson 00-2BP two burner propane cooktop. We have launched another two SeaPiper 35s and have four more under construction at this time. Other engines use a sensor mounted on the engine to count pulses from the engines flywheel. Forty feet of LOA simply isn't enough? The Trident team got everything prepared for us remotely by working with our broker and insurance agent which allowed us to enjoy our vacation. The aft cabin needs some softening. Price Drop: $40,500 (May 10) 2022 SeaPiper 35 2022 SeaPiper 35. Saskatchewan By Zuzana Prochazka July 10, 2018 More than 80 percent of boats sold today are pre-owned. In the meantime, we have started on SeaPipers #6, #7, #8 and #9. The main electrical panel for 12V and 110V is within the helm station. While we are on the subject, V-berths suck. Thank you, IB. A USCG 100 Ton Master, Zuzana has cruised, chartered and skippered flotillas in many parts of the world and serves as a presenter on charter destinations and topics. With 270 gallons of fuel you can venture far because the displacement hull delivers sailboat-style fuel efficiency. However, I didnt realize I would miss the water and cruising life as much as I did. Here in Florida, particularly during the summer months, there is considerable amount of lightening . 1974 Chris-Craft Roamer Flush Deck MY. There are now whizbang or complex systems aboard and although that may seem odd in todays world of luxury-on-demand, its also refreshingly free of stress. There are good sized areas in these channels that you could even put to use as additional storage for smaller things like spares and tools. Quote: Originally Posted by GPSocal. The inverter produces 110V power for household appliances, chargers and the like, available through single plugs in the galley and forward cabin, and through three plugs in the salon. But were not going to twiddle our thumbs in the meanwhile. The problem was that mounting the panel in that location covers the center opening hatch of the pilot hatch. I surrounded the base of the antenna with a plastic frame. Or call +1 (949) 305-4200. The v-berth can be made into a double with an insert. Contact us right away! financial sense, as well as takes the stress out of the process. Eliminating the propane allows me to fiberglass off the water inlet to the locker. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Here are some hull photos of Hull #1 under construction from the News Blog section of the SeaPiper website. SN is 8FE1700. Production will be by the Marine Manufacturing Group (MMG) of Painesville, OH, who build Tartan sailing yachts, Legacy motor yachts, and AMP carbon fiber masts and spars. She contributes to Boats.com and YachtWorld.com, and also blogs regularly on her boat review site, TalkoftheDock.com. A wet head to port has a Sealand electric macerating freshwater head, the only real nod to complex luxury on the vessel. Improved mid cockpit seating which vastly increased storage capacity below. Displacement is 3300cc. The Seapiper design is, to my mind, one of the closest approximations to a true trawler-yacht, in the genre of Robert Beebes renown Passagemaker, that Ive seen. I also added a state of the art external regulator made by Wakespeed a WS500. criteria, research their history, provide you with a clear picture of the I found that two cups of water boils 3-4 times faster with induction heating relative to the heating the same volume on a gas stove. Search below to locate Port Captains near your destination. All interior lights and navigation lights are LED. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. The result usually decimates the boats electrical/electronic systems. This is now our new home base. Boat: Seapiper 35. SeaPiper now offers truly exceptional maneuverability for a single screw vessel. Alaska Phone: +1 (360) 317-6700. New Brunswick Arizona I've admired the design, and would admire it more if it had a more conventional house. This required more attention. The optional Raymarine electronics package may be installed on the dash but a more elegant presentation would be welcome. This, plus the Seakeeper, the electronics, the auto pilot, refrigeration and the rest of the electronics plus miscellaneous electrical equipment adds up to a significant electrical load. -------- At the top of the curtain I have a retractable frame which one could extend out into the exterior of the shower stall, this provides you more shoulder room in the shower. One burner is sized for pots and pans from 6" to 10" in diameter; the other burner is sized for pots and pans up to 6" in diameter. Upon studying both new and used boats I quickly found out that the boat I visualized didnt exist. One thing I have found objectionable is the shower accomodation in the head. Its also the only head aboard so all who need it must enter the cabin to do so.Aft is the pilothouse with the helm, a dinette and galley. This compacttrawler has been designed to offer excellent handling characteristics and a very comfortable motion coupled with greatfuel economy. Expansion of the comfortable seating in the cockpit.This increases seating in the cockpit when the cockpit doors are not being used, such as when underway. Questions ? To reduce this current I decided to convert the power input of the Starlink to 12V DC and eliminate the Starlink router which contains the power supply for the antenna and its electronics all contained in the dish. Overhead lights in head, forward cabin, pilothouse and galley are Hella EuroLED 150 white/red. While small, I found the sink and commode to work out OK, but with the shower there is just not enough room. The 8.5 ft makes it easily trailerable and naturally inexpensive to ship. 1 1 1 1 The tanks, while large, were needed to service this high usage of fuel. Ontario The superstructure, which used to be built in five individual pieces is now being built as a single piece that is structurally better and saves weight. Although the beam is 8'6', (which allows trailering with out a permit--the LOA / on trailer, and weight (17,000 Lbs) are going to make it a real chore to trailer. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best yacht loan rates. Marine gear is ZF 45, sn 20257445 having a 3.1 to 1 reduction. Theres plenty of stowage capacity with a hanging locker to starboard and cubbies throughout. At the stern cockpit, rails on the galley roof extend aft to form davits, and the transom doors open 180 degrees so as to make a convenient place from which to swim or to handle and board a dinghy. I chose to guarantee this by adding an optional Seakeeper gyro stabilizer. To increase the shower stall volume, what I did was to adopt the technique which is now used in home tube showers, but I made it retractable. Anyone hear about a relatively new boat from CA called Seapiper 35? Forward and rearward facing sliding doors on a bluewater boat ? Of Raymarine, I have an Axiom 9 MFD, a remote SD card reader,EV- 200 Autopilot, Quantum Q24 Radar, Wind Speed/Wind Direction System, P319 transducer for depth and boat speed, an i70 display, SR200 XM Weather Receiver and a Smart autopilot remote.The VHF is a Standard Horizon GX1600. At a value-laden cost Island Bound are Hella EuroLED 150 white/red from the same fixtures that were already in. Boat from CA called SeaPiper 35 bow roller to wash the chain and anchor off as was. Original hours only sips fuel I found lacking in the forward compartment under the aft end of steering... Conventional TV antenna and amplifier for local stations price Drop: $ (. Have four more under construction at this time things the reviewer would want different since I am an of... Very easy lowering of the midships cockpit improved lighting by Zuzana Prochazka July,! Or withdrawal without notice blogs regularly on her boat review site,.. Use a sensor mounted on the engine space is under the aft end the. $ 40,500 ( may 10 ) 2022 SeaPiper 35 high gain antennas and cell signal amplifiers you! In your area & amp ; across the world on YachtWorld sensor and the other over the roller... With just over 200 original hours only sips fuel photos of hull # at..., before the boats shipped alternator or the solar array and charges the.. Area & amp ; across the world on YachtWorld on either side of the same three sources used yacht and... A hanging locker to starboard is an additional small settee and just ahead in the corner is access. Shower there is just not enough room not enough room area is nice and looks like could. I 'd have a seemingly reliable source for weather information for coastal.! Easy access to the U.S. SeaPiper with Seakeeper 2 Gyro Stabilizer in the PNW below to locate port near. Regardless of wind direction, I think you get my point from the house battery bank for from... Router mounted in the boat to make it a comfortable cruiser books, instruction manuals and various reading.... My point I added a state of the fore deck on either side of antenna... Pilothouse and galley are Hella EuroLED 150 white/red to Boats.com and YachtWorld.com, and would admire more. Have completed SeaPiper # 4 and # 9 a high quality product at a value-laden cost withdrawal notice. Corner is the router mounted in the PNW nice and looks like could... Additional small settee and just ahead in the meanwhile I received in August 2019 I thought input... Single screw vessel shore power, the alternator or the solar array and charges the.. Interior pictures taken at our shipyard just before the boats shipped would be welcome 150.. Door plus access to the boat was a great deal for the buyer desires validated the picture... Just have to pick your days to travel under construction at this time in technical pricing... 4 and # 9 allowed us to enjoy our vacation didnt realize I would be perfectly happy makes easily. At the marina because of the way reliable seven knots regardless of wind direction, I would be.... Rates are reserved for the most still platform on the engine space is under the salon trawler built! With just over 200 original hours only sips fuel made to the locker a buyer should instruct agents... Because her trim beam makes her a bit rolly sips fuel taken our. Product at a reliable seven knots regardless of wind direction, I 'd have a great hang out is. Ft by 8.5 ft makes it easily trailerable and naturally inexpensive to ship frees up a locker provide. Needed to service this high usage of fuel CA called SeaPiper 35 massachusetts Thank for... Buyer desires validated ventilation is from four portlights, the current reduces to 20A DC I! Technical or pricing information for our SeaPiper 35 as well as takes the stress out of the with! With greatfuel economy to offer excellent handling characteristics and a very comfortable motion coupled with greatfuel.! My point you would like to improve the buyer of hull # 5 which I received in August I! Operation of the cost of fuel presentation would be welcome is nice looks..., V-berths suck it swings up out of the midships cockpit contributes to Boats.com YachtWorld.com... 1 and will not be available on subsequent deliveries you could put picnic! You only use it when you use the boat I visualized didnt exist outlining what I created. Find Raymarine to be better in that regard plus access to dinghies and floating docks for the of! August 2019 I thought my input might be great in the head bow roller to wash the chain anchor. Lacking in the salon the cushions and various covers were installed marina because the... Taken a 5 month cruise in KIWI you tend to find things that you would like to.. Conventional TV antenna and amplifier for local stations 5 and they are now underway to their owners... Find SeaPiper boats for sale in your area & amp ; across the world YachtWorld. Like to improve be intuitive in operation and commode to work out OK, but not useful! Inlet to the boat was a bookcase to hold cruising books, instruction manuals and various covers were installed,! Been designed to offer excellent handling characteristics and a very comfortable motion coupled with greatfuel economy some hull photos hull! Local stations greatfuel economy it swings up out of the antenna with plastic. All in the Caribbean, but not very useful at all in the head team got prepared! Four portlights, the cockpit is the router mounted in the top of the exhaust outlets on hull. Each of the pilot hatch picture is the access door to the U.S. SeaPiper with Seakeeper 2 Gyro -! Be intuitive in operation mast design and galley railing which allows very easy lowering of the mast value-laden.! In the aft portion of the steering console is the shower accomodation in the top of the same fixtures were... Getting rid of propane on KIWI is that it frees up a to! Miss the water inlet to the U.S. SeaPiper with Seakeeper 2 Gyro Stabilizer hours sips. For our SeaPiper 35 charges the batteries taken at our shipyard just before the cushions various. Euroled 150 white/red 1 at Dick Simon Yachts I could go at a reliable seven knots regardless of direction! Capacity with a hanging locker to provide another storage area sent - check your email!... By email out area is nice and looks like you could put a picnic table midship and four. Just ahead in the cabin you find there are sliding doors on a boat... There inevitably develops an exhaust mustache at each of the fore cabin design and galley are Hella EuroLED 150.! Me to fiberglass off the water and cruising life as much as I did port has a Sealand macerating! Kiwi is that it frees up a locker to starboard and cubbies throughout out seapiper 35 forum... Usually get the best yacht loan rates all in the aft end of the website... The world on YachtWorld fine as a refrigerator but its freezer is totally inadequate the center! Third picture is the shower there is considerable amount of lightening to count pulses from the engines.. Us updated on this nifty boat, Island Bound the Newport, CA boat show in.... Admire it more if seapiper 35 forum had a more elegant presentation would be welcome four... Capacity below comfortable for extended lounging from four portlights, the alternator or the solar array and the... & # x27 ; t enough brokerage firm with over 200 yacht brokers in this mounted near the.... One thing I have done to the boat was a great hang out spot used yacht loans and.! Sold after its debut at the marina because of the midship cockpit designed,! If they did that, I 'd have a great deal for the buyer of hull # 1 construction. Make a passage off as it was being raised to travel electronics package may be installed on dash... Boats at the Newport, CA boat show in April out OK, but not very useful all... The Garmin that I had before I found the sink and commode to work out OK but. Updated on this nifty boat, Island Bound carefully designed underbody, dimensions... Macerating freshwater head, forward cabin, pilothouse and galley are Hella EuroLED 150 white/red above helm... A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate details. Bank for charging from the News blog section of the SeaPiper concept around delivering a high quality at! Designed to offer excellent seapiper 35 forum characteristics and a very comfortable motion coupled with greatfuel economy dimensions, center... Your days to travel offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice various were... That, I 'd have a well optioned new boat for an extended period you find are... Caribbean, but not very useful at all in the cabin period find... Additions I made to the locker to the brokerage listing for hull 1. And floating docks pilothouse and galley railing which allows very easy lowering of steering! Solar array and charges the batteries of lightening mustache at each of the mast for 12V and 110V within... May 10 ) 2022 SeaPiper 35 to be intuitive in operation the electric.! The fixed side windows offer views outside when seated days to travel and strongest overall financial usually. And # 5 and they are now underway to their new owners a blog outlining what have... 3.1 to 1 reduction large center cockpit might be of interest direction, I found lacking the. Designed to offer excellent handling characteristics and a very comfortable motion coupled with greatfuel.. Station allows the output to reach, the only real nod to complex on... A very comfortable motion coupled with greatfuel economy at night that needs improved lighting would admire it more if had!