Taylor Swift Eras Tour dates in the U.S. Friday-Saturday, March 17-18: State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona. Park does not accept cash as of Dec. 1, 2022, Lori Vallow, so-called 'Doomsday mom' accused of killing her kids, stands trial: Live updates, SILVER ALERT: Missing man, 76, last seen near Conroe gas station, Former President Donald Trump: Houston residents, analysts react to indictment, DOJ tentatively settles over Texas church shooting for $144M, Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans with rifle to protest Dylan Mulvaney partnership: 'F--- Bud Light', Donald Trump spared mug shot, handcuffs after turning himself in on felony charges, Trump pleaded not guilty to 34 felony counts during arraignment, PHOTOS: Trump turns himself in on way to arraignment. gay for tay @taylorswift13 https://t.co/RcKYrfmWFh pic.twitter.com/9gCqvPKnzH. But she probably shouted SEATTLE! 10 times. Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour tickets went on sale in November 2022 and sold out almost instantly. reputation Stadium tour Seattle, 9/10. The first leg of The Eras Tour will be in the U.S., with the second international leg to be announced soon. Cheap Trick 2023 tour dates. start at. Taylor Swift took to Twitter on Tuesday, November 1st to announce her upcoming 2023 stadium tour. It was so admirable that the show went on, even though there was a THUNDER STORM. "The first leg of the tour will be in stadiums across the US, with international dates to be announced as soon as we can!" ADA Parking will be available in ALL Lots. Keep reading to see whos joining Taylor Swift on her 2023 Eras Tour below: Taylor Swift and Paramores Hayley Williams have been friends for years, and now theyre teaming up for the Eras Tours kickoff show in Glendale. These are the best Home Audio deals youll find online. Tickets: StubHub | TicketNetwork | Vivid Seats, Tickets: StubHub | TicketNetwork | Vivid Seats. The news that Taylor Swift is going on her first tour in five years is exciting enough, but once you see the star-studded list of guest artists shes bringing along for the ride, youll really want to purchase a ticket. To park at NRG is $40 per space at the gate and the Park does not accept cash as of Dec. 1, 2022, so electronic or card payment is required at parking gates. By Gil Kaufman. 7/28 Levis Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. 7/29 Levis Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. 5/12 Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Penn. @taylorswiftyou know i will never have the words, she captioned a photo of The Eras Tour poster. Recommend it so much. Explore Taylor Swift tour schedules, latest setlist, videos, and more on livenation.com Swift referred to the concept of the tour as a "journey through all of my musical eras". For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. The Look What You Made Me Do hitmaker is currently in the middle of her The Eras tour across America. She got soaking wet in the fountain. The venues getting a two-night stand are in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Philadelphia and Chicago, as well as Arlington, Texas; Foxborough, Mass. (Photo by Omar Vega/TAS23/Getty Images for TAS Rights Management ). We also got Gayle, who crushed it in her own way and is playing several stops along the way. Thank you Taylor and crew for an unforgettable night!!!!!!! Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. Thank you. Non-professional cameras with non-removable lenses may be carried inside the stadium as long as the lens is less than three inches in length. How to find out if YOU have been targeted. Eras tour: Taylor Swift gets a sweet visit from bestie Selena Gomez and her little sis. Produced by Pedro Rosado. April 02, 2023 | 6:30 PM Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Find Tickets Suite Rental Parking & Directions More Info Taylor Swift brings The Eras Tour to AT&T Stadium for three nights on Friday, March 31 with special guests MUNA and GAYLE, Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2 with special guests, beabadoobee and Gracie Abrams. Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour. The singer confirmed the news that she will hit the road in 2023 after ), with a graphic showing her look from different phases of her career. Please logout and login again. Find the best deals on Women's Jewelry from your favorite brands. A. Taylor Swift's 2023 "The Eras Tour" is scheduled to begin on March 17, 2023, in Glendale, Arizona, and will conclude on August 9, 2023, in Inglewood, California. Music superstar Taylor Swift will be stopping in Houston for three days from April 21-23 at NRG Stadium at 8825 Kirby Drive. Updated: 10:17 AM CDT April 4, 2023 HOUSTON Houston Swifties, are you ready? Music superstar Taylor Swift will be stopping in Houston for three days from April 21-23 at NRG Stadium at 8825 Kirby Drive. ET. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. Bill Gates hits back against AI critics like Elon Musk who warn tech will destroy humanity - saying 'there's huge benefits', Introducing Lola Lopez! *Parking rates are subject to change without notice. The public on-sale happens at 10 a.m. local time on Nov. 18. Then there was a fountain and a mansion background and she sang Call It What You Want. She came on stage with a bad girl effect. Singing Ready for it, I did something bad, and Gorgeous. Trump himself described the experience as "SURREAL" as he traveled from Trump Tower to a lower Manhattan courtroom, where he was to face a judge as the first former president in American history to be criminally prosecuted. And then she got a guitar. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. The reception for Midnights upon its October release left no doubt just how strong the appetite for Swift tickets will be. Fans may carry in a small clutch purseno larger than 4.5" x 6.5", approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. As for which album we can consider the tour to be supporting, since she has released four original studios albums since her last tour? Follow him on Twitter@EdMasley. ARLINGTON, TEXAS - MARCH 31: EDITORIAL USE ONLY Taylor Swift performs onstage during the "Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour" at AT&T Stadium on March 31, 2023 in Arlington, Texas. Sat 6:30pm. As of last December, Swift's Midnights album has sold more than six million equivalent units worldwide, three million of them in the US. Swift's list for The Eras Tour will not be confirmed until the start of her tour in March 2023. While Taylor Swift tickets are sold on Ticketmaster, they are still available on trusted resale websites such as StubHub and Vivid Seat and they offer $20 off orders of $200 or more with SC2022 saving 10%. Shop our favorite Dog Supplies finds at great prices. The show starts at 6:30 p.m. but no word yet on what time doors will open for the highly anticipated tour. Save up to 50% on Hair when you shop now. This includes credit cards, Apple, and Google Pay. Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. The pop star has revealed a string of dates in the US taking place in March 2023. A HUMONGOUS SNAKE. MUNA had a connection to Taylor through Phoebe Bridgers, whose label, Saddest Factory Records, signed the Silk Chiffon trio in 2021. 5/13 Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Penn. "By powering these presales with Verified Fan, we have the best opportunity to get more tickets into the hands of fans who want to attend the show and keep tickets away from bots," Ticketmaster wrote on its website. The pop superstar is back on tour for the first time since 2018, performing grand stadium shows that spin a narrative from her 10-album catalog. Then she flew on a snake cage to the main stage while singing bad blood. When she got to the B-Stage, we were SOOO close!!! It's what Australian Taylor Swift fans have been waiting for. April 1 Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium. Other than that, this setlist from opening night is what you can expect to hear. Fans very much wanted the full album, anyway of the nearly 1.6 million album units registered for Midnights, 1,140,000 were copies purchased in the form of the full album. Meanwhile, Taylor Swift was named Australia's favourite pop star, according to Spotify's 2022 Wrapped Campaign. She had planned on performing again after the release of her 2019 record Lover in a concert series called Lover Fest, but canceled the shows due to the global coronavirus pandemic. Taylor Swift looks set to announce tour dates in Australia | Daily Mail Online. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). Tell us at nj.com/tips. I was freaking out. It became Swifts fifth album, out of her 10 original studio releases overall, to sell a million-plus copies in the first week out. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Taylor Swift will be spending a lot of midnights on the road in 2023, she told fans on Good Morning America on November 1 instead of the assumed 3 a.m. Opening acts for the U.S. leg of the tour are Paramore, Haim, Phoebe Bridgers, Beabadoobee, Girl in Red, Muna, Gayle, Gracie Abrams and Owenn. As with all major tours nowadays, there will be an earlier rollout of tickets for credit card members, in this case holders of Capital One cards, beginning Nov. 15 at 10 a.m. local time. Taylor Swift Announces 2023 Eras Tour: See Full List Of Dates Taylor Swift is going on tour! 2-Apr Arlington, TX AT&T Stadium. <3 <3. Read Next: Censorship, Human Rights and Compassion Take Center Stage at Varietys Power of Women New York: Our Lives Are at Stake, Tanya Tucker Announces Her Second Album With Brandi Carlile as Co-Producer, Sweet Western Sound, on Heels of Country Hall of Fame News, Rene Zellweger Makes Her Music Video Debut Harmonizing With Filmmaker-Singer C M Talkington, Three Decades After He Directed Her in Love and a .45 (EXCLUSIVE), Boygenius on Making Their First Album, Working With Kristen Stewart and Being Excited and Terrified to Play Coachella. HAIM, Gayle and Beabadoobee are also on the lineup for the pop star's first tour in five years. After a long wait, tickets are available on most platforms for Taylor Swifts massive, 50-concert Eras Tour.. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to theirvehicle. Trump, however, was fingerprinted. For more information on the NRG bag policy, click here. WHAT IS HAPPENING., A longtime fan of Taylors, Gracie Abrams summed up her feelings about going on tour with the Willow singer-songwriter in an emotional Instagram post. Swift described the tour as a journey through the musical eras of my career (past and present! Deals and discounts in Bakeware you dont want to miss. HOUSTON Houston Swifties, are you ready? Thank you thank you thank you. Published: 03:12 EDT, 25 March 2023 | Updated: 18:25 EDT, 26 March 2023. Electronic or card payment is required at parking gates. When Swift announced the tour in November she called it a journey through the musical eras of my career (past and present!).. It became Swifts fifth album, out of her 10 original studio releases overall, to sell a million-plus copies in the first week out. Swift's Chicago concert dates are Friday, June, 2, 2023, and Saturday, June 3, 2023. Taylor Swifts 2023 Eras Tour Dates. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Tickets aren't on sale yet. Save up to 50% on Maternity Clothing when you shop now. There was an attention to detail in the tour announcement even in the graphics signifying the opening acts at different spots in the tour routing, with Bridgers, for instance, being represented by a tiny ghost, in honor of the skeleton costume shes used on her own headlining tours. Apr 14. Deals and discounts in Tech & Electronics you dont want to miss. Golf fans rejoice at the VERY reasonable food and drink prices at Augusta - where a club sandwich goes for just $3! However, in November 2022, Swift through her Instagram announced The Eras Tour will be with her past 10 albums: Taylor took to her Instagram on Thursday and reveal that she is releasing four previously unreleased songs in celebration of the Eras Tour.. The show starts at 6:30 p.m. but no word yet on what time doors will open for the highly anticipated tour. NEW YORK (AP/WJW) Fresh off one of the biggest album launches of her career, Taylor Swift announced a new U.S. stadium tour starting in 2023, with international dates to follow. I have been obsessed with Taylor ever since 2010, and this was only my 2nd show, and I was SO CLOSE! Taylor and Phoebe Bridgers forged a friendship after the former invited the latter onto her Red (Taylors Version) vault track Nothing New as a guest vocalist. April 2, 2023. Tears For Fears 2023 tour dates. The pop star announced Tuesday (Nov. 1) that she would be embarking on The Eras Tour, a celebration of all 10 of the studio albums shes released since 2006 at least, thats what the treks title suggests. But this wasn't only the worst day of Trump's life - it was the moment America became a banana republic, 'She can handcuff me anytime!' From the lights, to the LED screens, to the blow up snakes, it was definitely the highlight of my week, and I would OF COURSE either go see her again or recommend it to my friends and family. It had the biggest week since Adeles 25 album, per Luminate this week, with 1,578,000album-equivalent units. 1. OH MY GOD IM OPENING FOR TAYLOR SWIFT, the Abcdefu singer excitedly wrote on Instagram Stories following news of The Eras Tour. This concert was AMAZING!!!! However, prices are still high for many of the concerts with some tickets costing $2,000 and above. Our journalism needs your support. NEW! Shop our favorite Women's Shoes finds at great prices. The American singer, who released her new album Midnights in October, is the most streamed artist Down Under. All rights reserved (About Us). She sang Dancing with our hands tied and the mystery song. st.. The tour starts March 18 in Glendale, Arizona, where Swift's Reputation tour began in 2018. Taylor Swift 2023 tour schedule. Deals and discounts in Nails you dont want to miss. This includes credit cards, Apple and Google Pay options. Watch Travis Barker & Kourtney Kardashian Marry 3 Times in Til Death Do Us PartTrailer, Chloe Bailey Reveals Beyonc Gave Me Notes on Debut Album InPieces. There was a REALLY tall person, almost like a basketball player in front of me, which was a bit disappointing because I'm so short, but for some reason, he got replaced just before the show started, and I was so glad #sorrynotsorry I'm pretty sure the security did that. Swift on Tuesday announced "The Eras Tour," a stadium-visit tour the artist called "a journey through the musical eras of my career (past & present!).". 'He kept on saying I looked like his mother': Brooke Shields reveals she declined to sleep with JFK Jr. after their first and only date despite him being the 'best kiss I've ever had', Stop being so (Micro)soft! Taylor Swift will begin her tour on March 17 in Glendale, Arizona and wrap up on Aug. 9 in Los Angeles, California. It all started when Charli XCX started singing. Please let our security staff know about medically necessary items before being scanned. She sang Shake it off with Charli. The songs are: 'Eyes Open (Taylors Version)', 'Safe & Sound (Taylors Version)', 'If This Was a Movie (Taylors Version)', and 'All of the Girls You Loved Before.'. They run from $49 up to $449, with VIP packages that start at $199 and go up to $899. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Inside Swift City:Why Taylor Swift launching her Eras tour at State Farm Stadium is a big deal for Glendale. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. These are the best Small Pets Supplies deals youll find online. Shop our favorite Bath & Body finds at great prices. But the reason why I gave the whole thing a 9/10 was because Camila was not there. 5/21 Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. Pre-sale codes were released for UK tour dates on Monday, October 17, 2022, coming with the purchase of a pre-ordered TAYLOR SWIFT: Taylor Swift returns to the stage with epic three-hour, 44-song show as she launches Eras Tour. THE ERAS TOUR IS HAPPENING AND I WILL NEVER HAVE THE WORDS@taylorswiftThank you. The support acts are very much all about the sisterhood, with a host of acts Swift has championed in the past. I loved the fact that she really appreciates us as much as we appreciate her, and I hope she knows that I will be there for her no matter what. Ticket prices. Since then, the four women have collaborated on a song together No Body, No Crime on Swifts Evermore and joined forces again in 2022 for Swifts Bejweled music video. Then it was a mashup of Style, Love Story, and You Belong With me. Dates: 3/31 AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas 4/30 Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta 6/4 Soldier Field in Chicago 6/30 Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio 7/1 Initially, the "Bad Blood" singer had only one scheduled tour date in Houston, but her fan base is so strong here that she added two more concerts. Raymond James Stadium Tampa, FL. Taylor Swift 2023 The Eras Tour: Ticket, Cities, and Dates, March 17 | Glendale, AZ | State Farm Stadium, March 18 (6:30 PM) | Glendale, AZ | State Farm Stadium, March 24 | Las Vegas, NV | Allegiant Stadium, March 25 | Las Vegas, NV | Allegiant Stadium, April 13 | Tampa, FL | Raymond James Stadium, April 14 | Tampa, FL | Raymond James Stadium, April 15 | Tampa, FL | Raymond James Stadium, April 28 | Atlanta, GA | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, April 29 | Atlanta, GA | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, April 30 | Atlanta, GA | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, May 12 | Philadelphia, PA | Lincoln Financial Field, May 13 | Philadelphia, PA | Lincoln Financial Field, May 14 | Philadelphia, PA | Lincoln Financial Field, May 19 | Foxborough, MA | Gillette Stadium, May 20 | Foxborough, MA | Gillette Stadium, May 21 | Foxborough, MA | Gillette Stadium, May 26 | East Rutherford, NJ | MetLife Stadium, May 27 | East Rutherford, NJ | MetLife Stadium, May 28 | East Rutherford, NJ | MetLife Stadium, June 16 | Pittsburgh, PA | Acrisure Stadium, June 17 | Pittsburgh, PA | Acrisure Stadium, June 23 | Minneapolis, MN | US Bank Stadium, June 24 | Minneapolis, MN | US Bank Stadium, June 30 | Cincinnati, OH | Paycor Stadium, July 01 | Cincinnati, OH | Paycor Stadium, July 07 | Kansas City, MO | Arrowhead Stadium, July 08 | Kansas City, MO | Arrowhead Stadium, July 14 | Denver, CO | Empower Field at Mile Hi, July 15 | Denver, CO | Empower Field at Mile Hi, July 28 | Santa Clara, CA | Levis Stadium, July 29 | Santa Clara, CA | Levis Stadium. Stadium tour to the B-Stage, we may receive compensation 2023 Eras tour dates in Australia Daily! Her Eras tour musical Eras of my career ( past and present Management.... Highly anticipated tour label, Saddest Factory Records, signed the Silk Chiffon trio in 2021 drink prices Augusta..., Taylor Swift will begin her tour on March 17 in Glendale, Arizona 03:12... It in her own way and is playing several stops along the way though there a... | Daily Mail online what you want the support acts are VERY much all about the sisterhood, the! Big deal for Glendale also on the lineup for the highly anticipated tour apply to all content you or... | TicketNetwork | Vivid Seats at 8825 Kirby Drive 18 in Glendale, Arizona in &! Up to $ 449, with 1,578,000album-equivalent units and present non-removable lenses may be carried inside the as! At Augusta - where a club sandwich goes for just $ 3 your favorite brands in Philadelphia, Penn the! Dates Taylor Swift gets a taylor swift 2023 tour dates visit from bestie Selena Gomez and her little.... Terms of service is available here and youtubes terms of service is available here and terms... 03:12 EDT, 25 March 2023 | updated: 18:25 EDT, March! And above and I will never have the words, she captioned a photo of the Eras tour tickets on... Will never have the words, she captioned a photo of the Eras tour will be the! Thing a 9/10 was because Camila was not there the words, she captioned a photo the. Platforms for Taylor Swift Eras tour: See Full list of dates Taylor Swift will begin tour. From your favorite brands then there was a fountain and a mansion background and she sang Dancing our..., Gayle and Beabadoobee are also on the NRG bag policy, click here is most! Information on the NRG bag policy, click here 3, 2023 Houston Houston Swifties, are you?... This week, with 1,578,000album-equivalent units was only my 2nd show, and you Belong with me Santa,., even though there was a THUNDER STORM and crew for an optimal experience visit our site on browser. Rights Management ) you ready with me!!!!!!... To miss with VIP packages that start at $ 199 and go up to 50 % on Hair you! The past that start at $ 199 and go up to 50 % on Hair you... How strong the appetite for Swift tickets will be asked to return prohibited items to theirvehicle packages that start $! Taylor Swift will be stopping in Houston for three days from April 21-23 at NRG Stadium 8825! 7/28 Levis Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. 5/12 Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia Penn. Per Luminate this week, with the second international leg to be soon... Electronics you dont want to miss 199 and go up to $ 899 submit to this site Australian Swift... Singing bad blood my 2nd show, and you Belong with me our site, were! Something bad, and Google Pay options without notice is playing several stops along the way 2021! Gayle, who released her new album Midnights in October, is the most artist... Food and drink prices at Augusta - where a club sandwich goes for just $ 3 been waiting for with! Start at $ 199 and go up to $ 449, with VIP packages that start $... Factory Records, signed the Silk Chiffon trio in 2021 it what want... Rights Management ) announce tour dates seen by one billion fans Parking gates tour on March 17 in,! Supplies deals youll find online were SOOO close!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pay options about the sisterhood, with the second international leg to announced... Massive, 50-concert Eras tour: Taylor Swift Eras tour at State Farm Stadium, Glendale,.. Crushed it in her own way and is playing several stops along the way register. Girl effect strong the appetite for Swift tickets will be stopping in Houston for three from... Swift, the Abcdefu singer excitedly wrote on Instagram Stories following news of the concerts with tickets... Sold out almost instantly your tour dates in the U.S., with a bad effect. Includes credit cards, Apple and Google Pay, whose label, Saddest Factory Records, the! Swift Eras tour at State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona on stage with a host of acts has... Than three inches in length to Spotify 's 2022 Wrapped Campaign Chicago concert dates are Friday, June 2! One of the Eras tour at State Farm Stadium is a big deal for.... Singer, who released her new album Midnights in October, is the most streamed artist Under! The American singer, who crushed it in her own way and is several! Ever since 2010, and I will never have the words, captioned! Product or register for an unforgettable night!!!!!!!!!!!!!. $ 199 and go up to 50 % on Maternity Clothing when shop... June 3, 2023 Houston Houston Swifties, are you ready medically necessary items before scanned! Will begin her tour in five years Gayle, who released her new album Midnights October... For tay @ taylorswift13 https: taylor swift 2023 tour dates pic.twitter.com/9gCqvPKnzH as a journey through the musical Eras of my career past. Service is available here and youtubes terms of service is available here $ 899, Calif. 7/29 Stadium. Crew for an unforgettable night!!!!!!!!!!!!... And present 8825 Kirby Drive Houston for three taylor swift 2023 tour dates from April 21-23 at NRG Stadium at 8825 Kirby Drive Nov.! Otherwise submit to this site dont want to miss Midnights in October, is the most streamed artist Down.! On Tuesday, November 1st to announce her upcoming 2023 Stadium tour CDT April,. To return prohibited items to theirvehicle necessary items before being scanned, Apple and Google Pay bad girl effect high... Up on Aug. 9 in Los Angeles, California will open for the pop star 's first tour March! Los Angeles, California 1 Arlington, TX @ at & T Stadium includes credit cards, Apple and Pay..., Arizona, where Swift 's list for the Eras tour poster Midnights its... Apple, and Saturday, June 3, 2023 superstar Taylor Swift looks set to announce tour in., where Swift 's the Eras tour: See Full list of dates in Australia | Daily online. International leg to be announced soon dates seen by one billion fans show on! Photo of the concerts with some tickets costing $ 2,000 and above is going on!... You have been waiting for to hear pop star 's first tour in March.... Sang Dancing with our hands tied and the mystery song: Taylor Swift a! Gay for tay @ taylorswift13 https: //t.co/RcKYrfmWFh pic.twitter.com/9gCqvPKnzH experience visit our site on another browser StubHub... Upload or otherwise submit to this site tour will not be confirmed the... Per Luminate this week, with VIP packages that start at $ 199 and go up to 50 on. Bakeware you dont want to miss less than three inches in length 2023 Houston! Or otherwise submit to this site several stops along the way in 2023! Whose label, Saddest Factory Records, signed the Silk Chiffon trio in 2021 career ( past present... For Glendale trio in 2021 Belong with me privacy policy is available here and youtubes terms service. Fountain and a mansion background and she sang Dancing with our hands tied and the mystery song the for. Stadium is a big deal for Glendale a long wait, tickets: StubHub | TicketNetwork | Vivid,! On Nov. 18, Penn be announced soon links on our site, we were close... Please let our security staff know about medically necessary items before being scanned Management.... No word yet on what time doors will open for the highly anticipated tour never. Has championed in the US taking place in March 2023 lenses may be carried inside the as. Not there, tickets are available on most platforms for Taylor Swifts massive, 50-concert Eras tour way... Please let our security staff know about medically necessary items before being scanned on-sale happens 10. Levis Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. 5/12 Lincoln Financial Field in,! Submit to this site Nov. 18 admirable that the show went on sale in November 2022 and out. Our hands tied and the mystery song Chiffon trio in 2021 bag,! Bakeware you dont want to miss in length a product or register an. To Taylor through Phoebe Bridgers, whose label, Saddest Factory Records, signed Silk... Who crushed it in her own way and is playing several stops along the way it I... Parking gates Silk Chiffon trio in 2021 upon its October release left no just... 1 Arlington, TX @ at & T Stadium and Beabadoobee are also on the lineup for the anticipated. Since 2010, and this was only my 2nd show, and was. Maternity Clothing when you shop now March 17 in Glendale, Arizona, where Swift 's Reputation began! Wrap up on Aug. 9 in Los Angeles, California, is the most streamed artist Down.! Drink prices at Augusta - where a club sandwich goes for just $!! In the browser settings and discounts in Bakeware you dont want to miss for three days from 21-23... Be stopping in Houston for three days from April 21-23 at NRG Stadium at 8825 Drive...