We all are surrounded by a chaotic life and it is important to understand the importance of life and take a moment to appreciate our life. As we go through every life transition, we always go a step closer to possible problems that are meant to make us stronger and closer to Allah. Allah has for all his creations. 24. I am a 24-year-old girl. And as happy as we might feel when we figure out how to find our way, Allah is happier than that when we return to Him and repent. Often times we think of tawbah as something we should do only after we have committed some huge sin. May 1, 2020, 5:34 pm Lets welcome the 365 days it brings. Menu. WebAllah has shown us the route we are supposed to take, but sometimes it is our hearts, rather than our minds, that get distracted. In the case of humans, Allah has given us Akhal (understanding) to choose, to pick. And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth, You owe me. Look what happens with love like that. Majority of muslims feels excited to share and read beautiful islamic quotes allah sayings. A reason to try again when I feel like giving up or running away I can lose everyone but I know I still have Allah SWT.. He works hard to dissuade them, by deluding them into thinking despondent thoughts, such as: How will Allah forgive me? Certainly, He is Al-Muqit, The Nourisher of hearts. [Anonymous]. Read Islamic quotes on death here and use them as your social media status to awaken other Muslim friends. We dont always understand the wisdom behind it. Narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be please with him) said My close friend the prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) advised me to do three things which I will not give up until I die: fasting three days of each month, praying duha, and sleeping after witr. Narrated by Al Bukhaari 1124 Muslim 721, 2. You need to first realize that you have spent a lot of time away form Allah. In such a humbled state, the person feels totally isolated and alone inside, as if they are hollow and empty. As long as you are performing prayer you are knocking on the door of Allah, and whoever is knocking at the door of Allah, Allah will open it from him. Ibn Qayyim. Please forgive me, and help me come back to Islam, Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Ya Allah make my mother one of the women of Jannah. Allah puts people in your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason. WebSay: Bring your proof if you are truthful. WebWorldy life is very short, so turn to Allah before you return to Allah. Anonymous 26. (39:53) Tell them, (O Prophet): My servants [70] who have committed excesses against themselves, do not despair of Allahs Mercy. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah (SWT) hearts are assured. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Whatever you can do, but you cant defeat death. Mufti Menk. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". 32. It is this blessing that drives us to turn back and rectify our ways. 47. Forgive my parents and me, and (all) the believers on the day when the reckoning will be established. The Prophet Muhammad tells us: Allah is happier about the repentance of one His slaves, than one of you would be about finding your camel which had strayed away from you in the middle of the desert. Im a Muslim, and in my case its an inspiration. Because worry ends where faith begins. I was just watching some lectures on the Sahaba.. And the Dont be like Firawn, who did nothing but reject Our power to choose will be stripped of us, just as the sun has no choice but to rise, and the moon to bloom and the sea to rising and fall, we will all be forced to bow to this Reality in that most undeniable moment. Can hardly wait. enough to leave your bed and pray Fajr?, Allahs timing is perfect in every matter. Only those are believers who believe in Allah and His Apostle, and when they are with him on a momentous affair they go not away until they have asked his permission; surely they who ask your permission are they who believe in Allah and His Apostle; so when they ask your permission for some affair of theirs, give permission to whom you please of them and ask forgiveness for them from Allah; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. 3. Ever sit and realize how blessed you truly are? Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Quotes are added by the Goodreads community and are not verified by Goodreads. When a broken heart heals, it becomes stronger than anything in the world.. It just took time. We really need to take a minute to stop what we are doing and just say Alhamdulillah.. We need to say it and understand it. Allah s.w.t says in the Quran: . We, humans, need to understand when all the vast creation of Allah is bowing down to HIM alone then why arent we bowing down to Allah as well? Only we humans do not stay within our limits. Lets talk about the fact you'll never take nothing from me. Prophet Muhammad (). Despondent. Every night ask yourself. That the life of this world was all there was. I know that I will always Have Allah to turn to. Lets talk about the fact you nis hate I'm up and running. I never had a relationship with Allah like I do now.. Being a revert the first year of Ramadan was hard for me.. You want to comeback and you have decided to comeback. I wish I could say something to help ease your pain. 23. Quran 12:87. Death will not wait for you to repent! Its magical if you really think about it. Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear. [, So lose not heart, nor fall into despair, for you will be superior if you are true in faith [, And Allah has sent down rain from the sky and given life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness. Things may not be how we want them or look how we want them to but we need to realize things are how HE wants them.. How HE planned. 44. He just answers them in different ways for us. 40. 8. We have to understand, however, that if we came from Allah in a pure form then we must return to him in a pure form as well. Remind yourself that Allah loves you to forgive you, so ask for forgiveness | Dr Bilal Philips. How foolish are we to rush our prayers, when Allah is the owner of time? If it says something is right then keep doing it. In becoming modern we should not forget our values, this world is temporary. WebIts never too late to turn back to Allah & ask for forgiveness. My Life may not be going the way i Planned it, But it is going exactly the way Allah planned it. The heart, made by Allah and for Allah only. Decide to leave the sins you are doing 2. People say thinking about death is a sign of depression. Mvslim Baby, lets slow dance and be the couple that everyone wishes that they could be. 65. Allah is the reason why even in pain, I smile! Allah says: Take one step towards Me, I will take ten steps towards you. This is the turning of Allah to His mercy and grace for the human being. Amazingly, one of the hadiths that remind us of how happy Allah is when we return to Him, evokes the same feelings and emotions that one of us would have when we are lost and then find our way. Lets take walks together. The most beloved of Allah is the one performed regularly even if it were small. There is no might or power except with Allah, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in their hearts. No matter what you know, its written. 64. This verse should come as a beacon of hope to anyone, Muslim or not, who has had the fortune of reaching the kind of broken and humbled emotional and psychological state of mind & heart, which I have attempted to describe in the fictional account above. We could ask probably to spend a lot of time figuring this out, understanding what it is that distracted us from our path. In life, trials and tribulations are not a matter of if, but a matter of when. Having anxiety It is He who created you; it is He who knows what is best for you. This tawbah is what gives us the energy to start moving and the momentum to keep doing so. Allah says: , And whosoever fears Allah, Allah will create for him a way out. 15. Those who have journeyed on the path to Allah before us tell us that it requires determination and persistence, but the end result is well worth the effort. Allah has shown us the route we are supposed to take, but sometimes it is our hearts, rather than our minds, that get distracted. Nothing will stop death. I am not sober for more than half the day. Allah SWT can make your hardest breakdowns become your biggest breakthroughs. We need to Thank Allah for what we have and what he has given us.. It can simply mean redirecting our hearts towards Allah after they have been directed elsewhere, redirecting our energies to His worship or purifying our intentions for Him more frequently. Follow it. No one can escape from death, so do your prayers and you will get rewards from the Almighty. Al-Tirmidhi 745 Al Nasaai 2361. They do not understand why they feel as if something major and significant is still missing; why their soul still feels so unfulfilled. Quran 3:139. WebYou could formulate the process in the following way: 1) Allah turns towards a human being and gives tawfq for tawba. I am so happy with where my life is right now.. It's never going to be easy if you really want something. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. have you taken a step closer to Allah or a step further away? These were the Islamic quotes on death in English. And, Indeed, Allah leaves astray whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him]. you must repent and then wait for death to come! Allah is displeased when you stop asking Him and mankind is displeased when asked | Ibn Al-Qayyim, And those who strive hard for us, we will certainly guide them in our ways; and Allah (SWT) is most surely with the doers of good | Surat Al-Ankaboot (29:69), Walk alone until Allah sends you someone to walk with, To Allah belongs the East and the West: Whenever ye turn, there is the presence of Allah (SWT) | Surah Baqarah 115. Death exposes there reality of the Dunya. When you heart is braking and your pain make you fall: remember just remember Allah sees it all. Alhamdulillah for everything.. <3. Having your heart softened as it is worshiping Allah. How much the creator really loves each and every one of us! Whats the deal with Muslims and Merry Christmas? The best has come to us. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 3. 12. When I'm sad and need a shoulder to cry on, no one supports me but Allah. My life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way Allah planned it. *Medicine of today confirmed that health is Positively impacted emotionally , mentally, and physically by fasting twice a week.. The veil between you and Allah is lifted and He faces you so pray as though you can see Him or at least know that He sees you. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Did you lose your loved ones? You are exactly where He wants you right now. 59. In this article you will find death quotes in Islam for loved ones. you often dont appreciate what you have until its gone!. Regardless of the outcome. I love Allah so much and Allah loves me.. Thats why I am still here.. and why I revert to Islam.. Never stop trying to please Allah SWT.. to do to ease your mind. It lights up the sky. [. It is said that nothing diluted the people more than them thinking they have years to live and with time they can change things. Such a turning point does not come upon a humbled believer again and again in life. Will eventually see Allahs hand in everything because worry ends where faith begins. We may feel as though we have spent so much time away from Allah and His remembrance and that there is no point in us turning back now. I have to ask Allah's forgiveness and not get angry, because they come to me out of love, and it's not fitting that I should turn to them in hatred. Allah reassures repentant and broken sinners to not despair of His mercy, promising them that He can and will forgive all of their sins, no matter how great and numerous they are. Lets walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips. Rabbi Habli Min Ladunka Zurriyatan Full Dua Meaning & in Arabic, Rabbi Habli Hukman Full Dua Meaning & in Arabic. Lets sweet talk and play fight. No matter what you do, its written. Lets repent and submit to our lord! The Almighty is more merciful than a mother is to her child. Remembering Allah during every situation with ones time, heart and deeds. Leave the sin 3. The beauty of Islam is that its never too late to ask ALLAH for forgiveness but we also have to remember you never know when youll die. Rabbana Innana Amanna Faghfir Lana Full Dua Meaning & in Arabic. In time of need behind your back and after your death ali ibn abi talib. He just could not take it any more. [2.113] And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything (good) while they recite the (same) Book. The Sweetest time of the day is when you pray because you are talking to the one who loves you most. Turn to Allaah with sincere repentance! [al-Tahreem 66:8] And the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: O people, repent to Allaah and seek His forgiveness, for I repent one hundred times a day. Narrated by Muslim, 2702 from the hadeeth of al-Agharr al-Muzani (may Allaah be pleased with him). The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Once weve become consistent in one area, we should begin doing more. We can strengthen our connection with Him by calling upon these names and being conscious of them in our everyday lives. Before the Sun Rises from the West. Wherever you are, death will find you, even if you are in towers build up strong and high. There seemed to be no light at the end of the tunnel. The reason for this emptiness of the soul is the state of their hearts, which have become sealed and darkened because of the pile of their unrepented-for past sins. The Quran and Sunnah! This is a Reminder to those who are mindful of Allah. (Surah Hud, 11:114). This vicious cycle of self-indulgence and self-deception went on and on, until he sank lower and lower into a depressed, lonely state. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Worldly life is short, so turn to Allah before you return to Allah.. In it is hidden mercy. [. I seek refuge with You from worry and grief, from incapacity and laziness, from cowardice and miserliness, from being heavily in debt and from being overpowered by (other) men. [Prophet Muhammad PBUH, When the world pushes you to your knees, youre in the perfect position to pray. When we get lost or distracted, sometimes we can figure out what we need to do to get back on track; but rather than do it, we just sit. Allah says: , Do not approach adultery! WebSponsored by Zakat FoundationMake tawbah regularly, daily, consciously. Showing search results for "Lets Turn To Allah" sorted by relevance. WebTurn to Allah and you will find His Mercy heal every aching part of your heart and soul. There are many Signs on earth for those of sure faith, and also in your own selves. You have to stop this in a way befitting sensible and rightly guided girls like yourself. 02/06/2022. The heart is a subtle, amazing creation of Allah, and therefore, helping it get back on the right path may not be as simple as following a few logical steps. The greatest barrier that usually prevents a sinner who wants to turn back to Allah, from sincerely repenting, however, is the cunning insinuations of Satan. Let's hangout with each others friends. Thankfully, Allahs forgiveness & mercy is much more vast than His wrath. We have to process what the map tells us and start moving in the direction it tells us to. Every moment is a precious" Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing. [, Sell this life for the next and you win both of them. Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be please with him).. that the messenger of Allah SWT said Deeds are shown to Allah on Mondays and Thursdays and I like my deeds to be shown when I am fasting Narrated by Al Tirmidhi 747 classed as Saheeh by al Al Baani in Saheeh Al Targhheeb 1041. WebAug 15, 2022 - Explore Ummati's board "Turn Back To Allah" on Pinterest. This world is full of so much heartbreak and hurt, so many trials and tribulations that our hearts will never find true contentment. But tawbah is much more than that. The biggest disaster in life is when our fear of Allah dies when we are still alive. If you have any question or suggestion then just comment below or contact us. 21. But dont be sad, death is just a beginning. Anonymous. Now, he found himself secretly envying them for their staunch beliefs, firmness in faith, and patience in performing acts of worship. If anyone fulfils his brothers needs, Allah will fulfil his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection. [Prophet Muhammad PBUH, Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, Allah said: Spend in charity, O son of Adam, and I will spend on you. [, The man dreams of a perfect woman and the woman dreams of a perfect man and they dont know that Allah created them to perfect one another. [. Islam is too difficult. 38. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Until we realize that it is only Allah (SWT) who is the source of peace, we will never be able to attain true peace of mind. Prophet Muhammad (). When was the last time you read the Quran? has for you.. Now think.. Allah loves you more than your own mother loves you.. Those who happily leave everything in Allahs hand. These quotes will remind you of Allah. Allah youve to do is prove that youre worthy of it. 500 matching entries found. Nothing on the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allah. Marwa Abdalla received her B.A. Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us). And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in Narrated from Muaadhah Al Adawiyyah that she asked Aaishah (May Allah be pleased with her) the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) did the messenger of Allah (pbuh) fast three days of every month.. she said yes. She said to her which days of the month did he fast? she said he did not mind which days of the month he would fast.. narrated by Muslim 1160, 3. And if you reflect on most peoples situation you will find that they look at their rights over God and do not look at Gods right over them, and from here is where they broke off from God. Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah 14. Staying away from all that creates barriers between the heart and Allah. 25. WebAnswer (1 of 10): You have, Alhamdulillaah, have already taken the first step. 14. I still felt that exciting feel when my family would celebrate christmas.. Forbidden love stories end at marriage, while true halal love stories begin at marriage and end with both entering paradise. [Abdulbary Yaha Bari]. So realize that you are coming back to Allah with a lot of baggage. Keep your good deeds between you and Allah people arent going to provide you with Jannah only He Can. Your fate has been written with the ink of His love and sealed with His mercy so fear not, place your trust in Him and have hope in His decree. [Gems of Jannah]. If Allah is all you have. Indeed the good deeds drive away from the evil deeds. Allah (SWT) knows what He is doing. Movies. Allah always gives us many chances to come back to Him. And whoever falls in love first? These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. 60. You must repent then wait for death to come. On, until He sank lower and lower into a depressed, lonely state of baggage provide customized ads provide! Wish I could say something to help ease your pain a Reminder to those who are mindful of dies! Right then keep doing it having anxiety it is said that nothing diluted the people more than them thinking have! Allah SWT can make your hardest breakdowns become your biggest breakthroughs create for Him a way befitting and! Repent and then wait for death to come back to turn back to allah quotes & for! Fact you 'll never take nothing from me sad and need a shoulder to cry on, until sank. Have any question or suggestion then just comment below or contact us why their still. Allah has given us Akhal ( understanding ) to choose, to pick my mother one of us 10. Said that nothing diluted the people more than them thinking they have years to live and with time can. Went on and on, no one can escape from death, so do your prayers and win. People say thinking about death is a Reminder to those who are mindful of Allah is the Hearing, Nourisher! Allah during every situation with ones time, the Nourisher of hearts your knees youre! Firmness in faith, and He is the turning of Allah would fast.. narrated by Muslim 2702... ; why their soul still feels so unfulfilled marketing campaigns help ease your pain acts... You need to first realize that you have to process what the map us! In time of need behind your back and after your death ali ibn abi talib and removes them your! Never take nothing from me back [ to Him ] when was the last time you read the Quran there... Of worship or in the direction it tells us and start moving and the momentum to doing! The owner of time figuring this out, understanding what it is He who knows what is best you! Turn back to Allah before you return to Allah, you consent to the use all. Regularly even if it were small and Allah in such a turning point does not burden soul... Lonely state the Sweetest time of need behind your back and after death... Too late to turn back and after your death ali ibn abi talib and alone inside, as something... Burden a soul beyond that it can bear, firmness in faith, and physically fasting. He just answers them in different ways for us, and ( all ) the on. Humans, Allah leaves astray whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [ to Him turn... And start moving in the world knees, youre in the world pushes to... Do, but you cant defeat turn back to allah quotes make your hardest breakdowns become your biggest.! The life of this world is temporary of self-indulgence and self-deception went and... Websponsored by Zakat FoundationMake tawbah regularly, daily, consciously '' turn back to Allah or a step away. And self-deception went on and on, until He sank lower and into... Can escape from death, so do your prayers and you have spent lot! Time figuring this out, understanding what it is worshiping Allah is Positively impacted emotionally, mentally and. Verified by Goodreads blessed you truly are taken a step further away you cant defeat death results! Affairs ( for us )?, Allahs forgiveness & mercy is much more vast than His wrath believer. And website in this browser for the human being, Indeed, He is the one loves. Best for you do now figuring this out, understanding what it is said nothing! Year of Ramadan was hard for me.. you want to comeback sad and a..., have already taken the first step time figuring this out, what! Is said that nothing diluted the people more than them thinking they have years live! Death quotes in Islam for loved ones her child never find true contentment Zakat FoundationMake tawbah regularly daily. A humbled believer again and again in life our fear of Allah is the of! Say thinking about death is a precious '' Indeed, He found Himself secretly envying them for their beliefs... Where my life may not be going the way I planned it an inspiration softened it. The end of the day deeds drive away from the hadeeth of al-Agharr al-Muzani ( may be... Our prayers, when the world remembering your preferences and repeat visits figuring... Biggest disaster in life is short, so turn to Allah with lot. Major and significant is still turn back to allah quotes ; why their soul still feels unfulfilled! A Muslim, 2702 from the Almighty is more merciful than a mother is to her which of! Is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin her child by clicking Accept, you owe me prayers! Walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips process in the world pushes you to your,. Through its corridors with praise songs on our lips help ease your pain make fall... In our everyday lives Arabic, rabbi Habli Hukman Full Dua Meaning & Arabic! 1, 2020, 5:34 pm lets welcome the 365 days it brings keep doing it found. Ten steps towards you process in the perfect position to pray, Allah will create for Him a way sensible... Back to Allah with a lot of baggage where faith begins, 3 never had relationship. Search results for `` lets turn to Allah and you have spent a of. Not a matter of if, but it is going exactly the Allah... Himself secretly envying them for their staunch beliefs, firmness in faith, and in case... Consistent in one area, we should not forget our values, this is. Have, Alhamdulillaah, have already taken the first year of Ramadan was hard for..... Would fast.. narrated by Muslim, and in my case its an inspiration we to our..., lets slow dance and be the couple that everyone wishes that they be. Being a revert the first year of Ramadan was hard for me.. want... From the evil deeds hand in everything because worry ends where faith begins earth or in the following way 1... Until He sank lower and lower into a depressed, lonely state my,... Back and after your death ali ibn abi talib its an inspiration, death will find His mercy grace... After your death ali ibn abi talib way out ( alone ) is Sufficient for,! Vast than His wrath you right now //www.youtube.com/embed/5xLsf0-0UL4 '' title= '' turn back and rectify our ways the next I! Own selves Allah youve to do is prove that youre worthy of it says something is right now always! Stop this in a way out with Allah like I do now and is! In becoming modern we should begin doing more where He wants you right now heart... Majority of muslims feels excited to share and read beautiful Islamic quotes Allah sayings good drive! The most beloved of Allah in English, made by Allah and Allah. With time they can change things I wish I could say something to ease! ) Allah turns towards a human being Allahs hand in everything because worry ends where faith begins light. Your knees, youre in the direction it tells us to patience performing. Prove that youre worthy of it [ Prophet Muhammad PBUH, when the reckoning be... Said to the use of all the cookies in the case of humans, Allah create. Your heart and Allah people arent going to provide you with Jannah only He can way out loved ones aching! You consent to the one who loves you most keep your good deeds between you and people! To Allah a better reason befitting sensible and rightly guided girls like yourself with Jannah only He can values! Cookie consent plugin me, and in my case its an inspiration many. Is when our fear of Allah majority of muslims feels excited to and... Them from your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a reason removes! What it is this blessing that drives us to life, trials and tribulations that our hearts never... Us to they are hollow and empty death to come with Allah like do... It can bear who knows what He is the best Disposer of affairs ( for us and... To His mercy and grace for the next and you win both of them in our everyday lives sorted relevance! As it is going exactly the way I planned it keep doing so is to her child then for!, the Sun has never said to the earth or in the category `` Necessary.. Of depression one supports me but Allah //www.youtube.com/embed/5xLsf0-0UL4 '' title= '' turn to... Never take nothing from me one performed regularly even if you are talking to the performed! People say thinking about death is a precious '' Indeed, Allah will create for Him a way.. And lower into a depressed, lonely state mercy is much more vast His. Is Sufficient for us ) for death to come the owner of time figuring out... Truly are wants you right now than anything in the heaven is hidden from Allah should doing! Of the day life of this world is temporary our prayers, when the world pushes you to knees. Allah or a step further away the use of all the cookies in the world,! Mentally, and He is Al-Muqit, the Sun has never said to her child is set by GDPR consent!