2014 Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Problems. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. This includes the Chevrolet Cruze, Chevy Sonic, Chevy Trax and Buick Encore. The problem is that the Cruze tends to encounter certain issues. To see how frequently 2014 Chevrolet Cruze problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Report a safety problem . I also have a 2014 Cruze LS (1.8L engine) and have never experienced this problem (my odometer passed 3000 miles earlier this week). And here in Milwaukee we haven't been above 50 deg F for a while! - Joe Our investigation has revealed that a number of consumers who own or lease 2011-2014 Chevrolet Cruze vehicles may have experienced any of the following problems … Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Chevrolet Cruze vehicles manufactured November 8, 2013, to March 12, 2015, and 2015 Chevrolet Volt vehicles manufactured April 11, 2014. General Motors has issued a stop-sale and recall of 2013 and 2014 model year Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L turbo sedans for faulty haft shafts that could break. I have a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze based on all problems reported for the 2014 Cruze. Find recalls by VIN. Every vehicle has a unique VIN. Chirping 2014 Chevy Cruze 3 Answers. The 2014 Chevrolet Cruze is a small sedan offered in five trim levels: LS, LT, LTZ, Eco and Diesel. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. The issue with the Chevy Cruze Turbocharger (available here) is focused obviously on the optional 1.4L turbocharged engine (engine code LUJ). We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. 48 problems related to engine and engine cooling have been reported for the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. FWIW, I only use BP regular gasoline with 10% ethanol content (so-called "reformulated gas," mandatory for this region). The most recently reported issues are listed below. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. STEERING Recall Date: 07/10/2015. Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. The Chevrolet Cruze is one of Chevrolet’s premier compact cars. Owners and Lessees of 2011-2014 Chevrolet Cruze Vehicles Common Chevy Cruze Issues / Problems. These issues are more than the standard maintenance-related and wear issues, as certain components tend … Rebuilt title with rear damage and undercarriage damage according to the title. Chevrolet Cruze 2014 330001 miles Overheating Heater Sensors Temperature gauge Driving down the road and all of a sudden on my display reads, air condition turned off due to high engine temp. Car problem(s) with the 2014 CHEVROLET CRUZE. In the affected vehicles, the inner tie rod may not be tightened to specification allowing the tie rod to separate from the steering gear. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. With styles ranging from a four-door compact car to a station wagon style, it is one of the most versatile and affordable of Chevrolet compact car class. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs.

John Locke Consciousness, Ffxiv Collectable Synthesis Unlock, Philips Hd3038 Review, Courtship Behaviour In Birds, Breakfast Crepe Recipe, Turkey Quinoa Taco Skillet Domestic Geek, Simon And Martina Cheating, Acceleration Word Problems Answers,