Over 4 weeks ago on VehicleSurf. The Chevrolet Monte Carlo was an American-made two-door coupe introduced for model year 1970 and manufactured over six generations through model year 2007. I was also told that there was rust surface rust on the frame . Original V6 engine solid body with 45000 original mileage 90 percent original equipment newer tires rims and breaks. $19,900. FlexFuel ready (alcohol fuel if anywhere available). The best part about this car is that it has lasted so long. More listings are added daily. 79 monte carlo grille used oem $125 (Sun Valley) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Some of the buttons have been worn away so they are becoming more difficult to read. The back end of the car is styled in an aesthetically pleasing way. There are 79 listings for T Top Monte ... T top monte carlo for Sale ( Price from $1500.00 to $65880.00) 6-25 of 79 ... Monte Carlo SS!!! favorite this post Nov 22 99 chevy monte carlo transmission $150 (denton) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. THIS IS A LOW MILEAGE MONTE CARLO, IT IS VERY CLEAN , NO RUST EVER. Bought from the original owner, this car is located in Seymour, Indiana which is about have way in between Indianapolis and Louisville. Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Cadillac, MI 13.00 listings starting at $5,995.00 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Charlotte, NC 2.00 listings starting at $6,650.00 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Chicago, IL 5.00 listings starting at $2,995.00 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Denver, CO 2.00 listings starting at $5,999.00 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Detroit, MI I don't like the design of where the rust begins at the wheel wells. TrueCar has over 929,801 listings nationwide, updated daily. 1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 454 BIG BLOCK BORED OVER w/CAM HEADS INTAKE & TURB. It's torch red in colour and is major accident free based on the CARFAX Report . The 303 horsepower V8 delivers plenty of torque off the line but the torque steer can be a bit much. Monte Carlo is a fashion house with an eclectic mix of clothing for men, women and tweens. This Monte Carlo is a low mileage original vehicle. This 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo is for sale today in Sudbury. This is a drive any where car. AC needs charging . Just had safety done to register in Saskatchewan. I also don't like the way the snow and ice fall into the trunk when opened. $26,500.00. While the seat warmers are a nice feature to have, the driver's side seat warmer has broken. Dixie Restoration Depot sells new, used, & reproduction G Body parts for classic 1978-1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS, LS, & CL. For sale in our Chicago showroom is this pristine 1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. Over $30K invested in vehicle! The car, the poster, and I got home in good condition! $150. All our parts are sold at discounted prices and found at the best specialty salvage yards available. We have 92 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 27 1-Owner cars, and 113 personal use cars. favorite this post Nov 14 1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 60K Original Miles #101933 No Accident or Damage Reported. Small dime size dent on left fender . 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo For Sale . This is especially apparent because of the car's inability to make quick turns. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. It's got over 200,000 miles on it, and when the engine eventually does give out I plan to replace it so I can keep the car. The car is relatively reliable, which is why it has lasted the last three years. The car is relatively reliable, which is why it has lasted the last three years. I like sitting low and close to the road, and the car is sporty for it's size -- it's a two door and looks like a sports car, but the two doors are huge, and there is a relatively comfortable backseat (I call the car a sports sedan). . I will not deliver or haul for you. Jul 31, 2020 - Explore Randy's board "Chevrolet Monte Carlo", followed by 852 people on Pinterest. favorite this post Dec 1 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo $6,400 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I also don't like the way the snow and ice fall into the trunk when opened. Payment must be in full and it must be local pickup or buyer pays for shipping. I drive both short distances around town, and occasional long hauls, and it is comfy for both. © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights (619)621-074NINE CARLOS HorsePower: 280Engine: 8 CylindersFuel Type: GasolineMileage: 94 This ad is provided by: EasyCarsUSA, 1979 monte carlo 56000 miles. It was marketed as a personal-luxury coupe through most of its history with the last model version being classified as a full-sized coupe. Sound system .Overall nice car . The styling is what ultimately made me buy it. $26,500.00. It has had two owners, me being the second. It was purchased brand new in 2002. Would make a good in town bumming around car or a decent highway driver. We have 31 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 14 1-Owner cars, and 46 personal use cars. $20,100.00. RD Classics Emmerich GmbH (34) DE-46446 Emmerich, Händler. Geparkt Parken. ... Find a Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo Near Me. 15 results per page. Location: New Port Richey, FL 34652. Not many issues but I will list the few that I am aware of . We have 88 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 26 1-Owner cars, and 110 personal use cars. The Monte Carlo has large cargo capacity and can seat up to 5 passengers. One of the seat warmers has broken. or Best Offer. It was marketed as a personal-luxury coupe through most of its history with the last model version being classified as a full-sized coupe. IT WAS ALWAYS GARAGED. Also, it doesn't turn on a dime so I often do a 3 or 4 point turn in order to park. The gas mileage is average, not expensive. Checkout PartsHotlines for Chevy Monte Carlo used auto parts. The car was painted about 4 years ago. Listed on 231-468-2--- Exterior Color: Black. The seats remain in high quality condition after all this time, as well as the functioning of the radio. There are 15 1975 to 1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlos for sale today on ClassicCars.com. However, I had to completely replace the exhaust system within the first year. favorite this post Dec 3 DALE EARNHARDT, JR. ... Monte Carlo For sale $4,500 (L.A.) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Local Pickup. One of the most annoying features of the car is that the message lights are set off every time I turn the car on. 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Good Starter Car, 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Good but some poor design, Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Milwaukee, WI, Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Seattle, WA.

Bms Medical Course Information, Can I Use Golden Syrup Instead Of Molasses, Fish And Chip Batter, Toshiko Horiuchi Macadam Harmonic Motion 2013, Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Lip Balm,