Well I’m a home maker father and I picked up cooking last year… since then, whenever I wanted to cook something, I’ll say this to my wife “Aagu Swathi akka ni adugutaa” (wait I’ll ask Swathi sister)… That dependent I am on your recipes and website. I always follow ur receipies First clean and wash the brinjals. hence even when cooking i have to use specs. it does help. For best results follow my detailed step-by-step photo instructions and tips above the recipe card. Taste this mixture and adjust the spice and salt levels. Alternative quantities provided in the recipe card are for 1x only, original recipe. I share vegetarian recipes from India & around the World. Glad to read your comment Maria. Below is the recipe of making gutti vankaya curry or stuffed brinjal curry which is best with any flavored rice recipe such as biryani recipe or any pulao recipe such as vegetable pulao or egg pulao etc… Step by step recipe for making the vankaya curry: Take a pan, roast peanuts for few minutes and let them cool. Having been cooking for decades and with a professional background in cooking & baking, I help you to make your cooking journey easier with my tried and tested recipes showcased with step by step photos & plenty of tips & suggestions. So far, I have not come across any recipe that does not live up to expectations. Love your recipes and the ease with which you cook. The Bharli vangi goes well with chapati, rice and even bread. It looks to me as its a Maharashtrian recipe as ground nuts and sesame seeds are used in this recipe of bharli vangi. Mail me a picture of the curry.You can evaporate the gravy by cooking on a high flame to get the dry brinjals. Now add the ground masala to the pan. Cut the tops. thanks meghna for this feedback on bharli vangi. If you still have to make this recipe and do not have baby eggplants, you then buy the regular eggplants and chop them and make this recipe. Hope all good at ur end. 4. This means you are a smart learner. You are welcome! cool them. thanks for sharing harilila. I made this with 8 medium sized brinjals weighing about 400 grams, the stuffing was just enough for these, there was nothing left. Very inspiring. Flip or toss them to the sides that remain uncooked. Tried this, came out really well. If yes, please do share the link … Thanks. Thanks for asking. When completely cooked, they will wilt off and the skin looks loose. Add 1 ½ tsp ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes off. Amazing recipe. Stuff each brinjal with the ground paste. Glad to know that you liked bharli vangi recipe. Add the tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes. If you have not chopped the brinjals, follow these steps: If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Toss them well to coat with oil. Roast and powder all the ingredients under to roast and powder. Thank you so much. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/veggie-stuffed-eggplant Wash brinjals thoroughly. Each ingredient to be roasted … Hope your kids enjoy more recipes from here! I’ve always wanted to post some comments but I somehow couldn’t find the comments section. Simply superb… Blend it to a slightly coarse paste. For instagram mention. In pan heat oil, add the onions and fry them till they turn transparent. Read more.. Another thing was that after soaking, I found the onions too slippery to cut. I had read about the soaking method but didn’t know the duration. slipperiness is due to the thin transparent cover on the onions. Like our videos? When the dish is ready, garnish with coriander leaves. Thank you very much for the wishes! For the bharli vangi we need to use baby eggplants or small eggplants. Thanks a lot. So glad to read your comment. Cover and cook on a low flame. Thank you so much for the recipe.. This is the perfect stuffed brinjal recipe. Welcome Rupali. To the ground masala add all the dry spice powders like jeera powder, dhania powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Way to go! Bharli vangi or stuffed brinjal is a regular at my home. 10. Thanks. Hi, I am Dassana. Peanuts and sesame seeds lend that unique flavor and taste to the brinjal. This type is easily available in India. this will reduce the tears coming from eyes while chopping onions. A Vegan dish. My good wishes to all of you! You made cooking so much easier,I regularly follow your recipes, it could be a simple Rasam or biriyani.Thanks much for sharing. Absolutely loved this receipe. plus also while using camera, i have to use specs. Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates. most welcome and happy cooking. Cover and let the brinjals cook for 30-35 minutes. When i look to make something new i always check out ur recipies coz im 100% sure theyll turn out best. Thanks for sharing the outcome, Hi swasthi! Keep them covered until you serve. I like the quality and variety of recipes on this web-site. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a568e65e94580626cd4c282306e12d99" );document.getElementById("d3b07bdc2d").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Hi This is how to do Spicy Gutti Vankaya – Stuffed Brinjal Fry. Keep them in water until used. what works for me while cutting onions is that i wear specs and the soaking method ???? Mix it well with the rest of the masala paste. If you do not like to use peanuts to make this stuffed brinjal fry, then you can also use the spice masala from gutti vanakaya gasagasala kura recipe. Made it without onion and garlic and came out yummy! Taste it and adjust the salt and chili. Roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, coconut and onions are ground and stuffed in the brinjals and cooked on a low flame. I am not sure whether its a Malvani, Konkani or Goan recipe. Add ½ tsp cumin, 2 tbsp sesame seeds and ¼ cup chopped coconut and saute lightly without burning until the sesame seeds smell good. Thanks for sharing it! Like this Recipe?Pin it Now to Remember it Later. Cover and cook until done. Girija says: February 13, 2009 at 1:04 am. Hello Swathi gaaru… Dry roast ¼ cup peanuts on a low to medium flame until they begin to smell good. Add 2 cups water, salt and mix the entire curry. My aim is to help you cook great Indian food with my time-tested recipes. Really I love it bcoz u tells it in a simple matter wich are available at home it tastes really good Heat oil in a pan and add in the stuffed brinjal… https://www.indianhealthyrecipes.com/gutti-vankaya-kura-enne-badanekai-recipe Stuff the brinjal with this ground masala. Hi Ravi garu, Being able to follow other’s cooking instructions & make good food is not something everyone can do. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration. Keep checking in between and if the stuffed brinjal looks a bit dry, then add some more water. You may like to check this collection of Brinjal recipes, For best results follow the step-by-step photos above the recipe card. 8. Glad to know brinjal fry turned out good. Any excess left over stuffing can be just added to the pan towards the end and sauteed for 2 to 3 mins. Fry for a couple of minutes. Grind to a smooth paste with some water. You know what? 9. Thank you so much for your time and patience. I tried it today and it is super success Specs.. That’s interesting. Serve stuffed brinjal fry hot with rice and ghee.

Cheese Corn Dosa, Turmeric Powder In Walmart, Double D Deer Processing, Fender Telecaster Deluxe Series, Fender Jaguar Special, Black Birch Tree, Arabic Grammar Unlocked: A Complete Study Of The Ajurroomiyyah, Barnard College Sat, How To Make Pepperoni, Dairy Farm Model Photos, 8gb Ram Laptop,