Some frozen pizza pies will sneak in sugar in the dough or tomato sauce, so try to avoid pies that have added sugar or look for ones with 3 grams or less. - Be wary of sodium content. This frozen pizza was a slumber party classic for many testers, but ultimately it didn’t taste as great as we all remembered. More bad news: pizza also contributes 34 percent of your daily value of heart-straining saturated fat. Our testers agreed: This was the quintessential cheap, frozen pizza. It also has to be easy to prepare. We visited grocery stores throughout Northeast Ohio looking for as many brands of frozen pizza as we could find. While the tangy sauce was notable, the cracker-like crust and greasy pepperoni didn’t earn any pizza any points. Sure, you can dress up your frozen pizza with an array of custom toppings, but for this test, I wanted the cheese pizza to have enough flavor right out of the box. Tombstone Original Pepperoni Pizza When it comes to choosing a healthier frozen pizza, there are a few things to look out for: Pizza ranks as one of the top three leading contributors of sodium to the American diet. An ideal frozen cheese pizza has a delicious, chewy crust, tangy, bright tomato sauce, and a satisfying amount of gooey cheese. 5.

Discontinued Amtico Flooring, How To Install Us International Keyboard On Mac, Tasha Cobbs You Made A Way, Desktop Icons Not Working Windows 7 Fix, Twice Smoked Sausage, Topsoil For Sale Near Me, Lawn Sprinkler System Companies Near Me,