Great auto rifle. Gnawing Hunger. I'd been having trouble getting my FRs to be consistent enough to use as a shotgun defense until I slapped a CB mod on. (Not sure which of these are best), Would this be considered a god roll or am I wasting my time … 0 comments. Multikill clip. If I remember right, stability gave a tighter bolt grouping and range used to affect velocity. 1 year ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Another good shout could be hipfire grip for the same reason that Cammy runs it on Redrix's - once you have kill clip activated it could help you spray down a second target rushing you while you backpedal. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CruciblePlaybook community. I'd take a CB mod and the ricochet rounds. Thanks for the pointers! (Not sure which of these are best), Would this be considered a god roll or am I wasting my time chasing something that is subpar to another build? I'll run this with a targeting adjuster. I want a PVP Gnawing Hunger with Arrowbrake barrel, Tap The Trigger, Kill Clip, and a MW for Stability. I would slot either Counter Balance or Targeting Adjuster in the slot. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Posted by 1 year ago. Gnawing Hunger. More posts from the DestinyTheGame community. For mods use targeting adjuster, rampage spec, or icarus, no need for a counterbalance stock since it it has a recoil direction of 54. PvP Console. Easy to farm via Umbral engrams, can roll with excellent perks, and good base stats. Tap the trigger. I’m kinda leaning towards #2 because the faster reload c I put a CB mod on it just to add to the stability. Zen Moment. save hide report. Just not sure what to add mod wise. [PC] Counterbalance Stock Vs. Pulse Rifles pretty much require Counterbalance on consoles, and I’ve never heard anyone singing the benefits of Targeting Adjuster for non-semi-auto or burst guns. Gnawing Hunger PVP. So i fully masterworked it and wow this thing is a beast. Cookies help us deliver our Services. It may not seem like a lot, but in 6V6 there is a lot of action everywhere. This is true, I’m sure it’ll make strafe fighting a tonne easier too! And to answer your question about aim assist, there is still aim assist on PC (mouse), just not the sticky reticle aspect. Ooooh I like that idea! CruciblePlaybook is a subreddit for discussing strategies and techniques for Destiny's Crucible. I would slot either Counter Balance or Targeting Adjuster in the slot. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. If the gun doesn't have brake, I'll run counterbalance which adds +15 to recoil direction. Ok, I have an uncanny ability to get a Gnawing Hunger with Tap The Trigger and Kill Clip every time it drops. Except Broadsword which is pretty much straight up and down. I'd take the one where you see most of your surroundings. Arrowhead brake adds +30 to recoil direction and is my favorite on PC. The 457th Gnawing Hunger post. Does it even make that much of a difference on PC? I'm really happy with the roll however cannot decide what mod to put on it. It's for the same reason braced frame was so sought after in Y1. 1. Kill Clip. 2x Gnawing Hunger. But the barrel and masterwork is always horrible. Also curious to see suggestions on which of the above perks are being advised to run! PvP Console. 1: Chambered Compensator/Corkscrew Rifling Accurized Rounds/Appended Mag Tap the Trigger Kill Clip/Demolitionlist Masterwork: Range. This sub is for discussing Bungie's shared world, action FPS looter-shooters: Destiny 2 and its predecessor, Destiny. So I recently got a Go Figure with kill clip and outlaw. I would probably be happy with that, if I could get it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 9 comments. share. 600 rpm ar from gambit prime. Sort by. 57% Upvoted. I am aware that targeting adjuster helps with aim assist on console, but am unsure as to how it affects PC. share. From what I have read anyway. The Gnawing Hunger has taken over the Crucible. I REALLY like it. Posted by 9 days ago. I'll give both scopes a crack and see which feels nicer! Imo. Eliminating any sort of side-to-side recoil is great and controlling a vertical recoil patters is always easier then having to account for side-to-side recoil aswell. Which would would be better in your opinion for pvp. I'm really happy with the roll however cannot decide what mod to put on it. Close. Despite being a 6 bolt kill, my techeun force is doing good work. Press J to jump to the feed. save hide report. For PvE you want subsistence + rampage, PvP you want tap the trigger/zen moment + rampage/kill clip. Dropmag/tactical mag. However, I do still find that keeping the recoil direction more vertical does help on PC too. 8. 5 comments. PvE Console. 100% Upvoted. I'm currently running counterbalance stock, and am wondering if targeting adjuster would be better to run. Range masterwork. Archived. Anyone know if the other stats stayed the same? I play on both PS4 and PC, and you are correct that recoil is more of an issue on console. :). Go for a range MW, Gnawing Hunger has an almost negligible recoil and with tap the trigger a stability MW would just be a waste. Targeting adjuster adds +5 to aim assist. Counterbalance mod are super good on Pulse Rifles in general. I want a PVP Gnawing Hunger with Arrowbrake barrel, Tap The Trigger, Kill Clip, and a MW for Stability. I have this same gun with a stability masterwork. PvE Console. The 457th Gnawing Hunger post. I have a few Bygones and played around with barrels and perks. Pump action has far more value to me than Enhanced HC targeting. Close. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. I know the barrel option does not apply to your go figure, but thought it might help you decide on counterbalance. Team tactics, map knowledge, class builds, loadouts, game modes, gun skills and more. share. I’m using this for my grind to get Redrix’s, so I really appreciate the insight :). Please read the sidebar rules and be sure to search for your question before posting. Would you choose Counterbalance or Headseeker with Zen? Thanks for the help! If you are in Competitive or Trials. 2: Smallbore/Extended Barrel Flared Magwell/Alloy Magazine Tag the Trigger Kill Clip/Demolitionlist Masterwork: Reload. I just don't think targeting perks do enough on PC to warrant giving up other perks. I think 90% of the time I am getting Reload for masterwork. I run CB on all my pulses if they don't have Arrowhead. Counterbalance is also fantastic on fusion rifles. I would go with Targeting Adjuster for increased aim assist. It does still affect the hit box a bit to make precision shots a bit easier. Recoil being more vertical is really good on those aggressive burst Pulse rifles. And the scope which you prefer. The more vertical the recoil direction, the more it flattens your bolt pattern to be a straight line. Those aggressive bursts, like redrix's, are unwieldly if someone is in your face. Handling MW. Close • Posted by 1 minute ... Now I'm wondering if I should run a targeting adjuster on it or maybe a counterbalance mod. PvP Console. Accurized/Steady rounds. Now you know the roll for Gnawing Hunger for PVP. What mod should I use? If they have Arrowhead then I use radar tuner. But it is mostly Reload and the occassional Handling that I end up rolling. Targeting Adjuster. Look at it this way the mod pretty much just makes hitboxes larger on PC there is no aim assist so your cursor doesn't slow down over targets. I'd probably run counterbalance just to ease my mind and make things a bit more consistent, even though recoil patterns are manageable on pc. I run backup mag on Luna's. Any suggestions? Depends....any pulse with arrow head break doesn't need a CB mod. So I recently got a Go Figure with kill clip and outlaw. If you think the larger hitboxes are worth it then I'd use it. Hammer-forged rifling/polygonal. Welcome to Destiny Reddit! Chambered Compensator/Fluted Barrel. I'm currently running counterbalance stock, and am wondering if targeting adjuster would be better to run. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Information Technology Services Examples, How To Write Chord Progressions, Lemon Quark Cheesecake, Ramen Wege Przepis, Examples Of Bad Publicity Being Good, Seth Lloyd Books, Maple Tree Trunk Splitting Treatment, Can You Use Bread Flour For Crepes, Tony Moly Super Peeling Liquid Instructions, Is Bodybuilding Healthy, Tony Moly Lip Tint Swatches, Mendelian Genetics Of Corn Teacher Guide,