See the capabilities of the most advanced financial calculator from Texas Instruments — the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator. The buttons on the calculator are a little on the small side, so you have to be conscientious of your typing so you don't accidentally tap the wrong button. The BA II Plus™ calculator is approved for use on the following professional exams: Chartered Financial Analyst ® * exam; GARP® Financial Risk Manager (FRM ®)† exam; Certified Management Accountants ® ‡ exam; Feature highlights Easy-to-read, 10-digit display Prompted display shows current variable label and values. We may also share this information with third parties for these purposes. You can control your preferences for how we use cookies to collect and use information while you're on TI websites by adjusting the status of these categories. These cookies help us tailor advertisements to better match your interests, manage the frequency with which you see an advertisement, and understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Apply for the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator and emulator. iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. These cookies, including cookies from Google Analytics, allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on TI sites and see how visitors navigate our sites. These cookies allow identification of users and content connected to online social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, and help TI improve its social media outreach. These cookies enable interest-based advertising on TI sites and third-party websites using information you make available to us when you interact with our sites. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. It's worth investing some time to learn how to use your calculator better. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. I bought this app while studying for the FM/2 so I would not have to worry about forgetting my calculator at home while out studying. These cookies are necessary for the operation of TI sites or to fulfill your requests (for example, to track what items you have placed into your cart on the TI.com, to access secure areas of the TI site, or to manage your configured cookie preferences). Find where to buy the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator in a variety of bold, fun colors. Love this! All rights reserved. *Chartered Financial Analyst® is a trademark owned by CFA Institute. Now it doesn’t look anything like any calculator. Ugh Original Review (previous 5 stars):I just downloaded to iPhone 6S and had none of the resolution issues previously mentioned. Having actually gone through both BA II Plus and BA II Plus Professional manuals, here's the ultimate list of a few lesser known, super handy time-saving BA II Plus functions that you need to know for your CFA preparations, regardless of level. TI websites use cookies to optimize site functionality and improve your experience. These financial calculations make difficult calculations more direct and easier. This helps us improve the way TI sites work (for example, by making it easier for you to find information on the site). If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of the site features and services may not function properly. Download BA II Plus™ Financial Calc and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Explore teaching strategies for synchronous and asynchronous learning with TI technology. ‎Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about BA II Plus™ Financial Calc. ‡CMA® is a registered trademark of the Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Inc. These cookies help identify who you are and store your activity and account information in order to deliver enhanced functionality, including a more personalized and relevant experience on our sites. I HATE the new format. This calculator is a great choice for business professionals and college students, in both corporate and university settings.FULL RANGE OF FINANCE AND SCIENCE FUNCTIONS • Performs Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations including annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings• TVM P/Y=1 default matches current BA II Plus™ and BA II Plus™ Professional calculators• Generates amortization schedules• Calculates IRR, MIRR, NPV and NFV for cash-flow analysis• Stores up to 32 uneven cash flows with one- to four-digit frequencies and analyzes the impact of changes in variables• Evaluates bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”• Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount• Performs analysis on one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power• Determines the days between dates• Calculates breakeven, profit margins and percent change• Includes trigonometric and logarithmic scientific functions• Choose between chain and Algebraic Operating System calculation methodsOTHER FEATURES• Stores 10 values in memory which are retained by the Constant Memory feature• Enable key click sounds in Settings• Switches to second functions fast with one-touch 2nd function key• Support for split screen, portrait and landscape modes• Ability to copy individual calculation results to other apps• Includes both BA II Plus™ and BA II Plus™ Professional calculator features• The look corresponds to BA II Plus™ Professional calculator. • Improved support for full, split screen and landscape modesTo report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at ti-cares@ti.com. After that, everything functions just fine. To find out more or to change your preferences, see our cookie policy page. ‎See the capabilities of the most advanced financial calculator from Texas Instruments — the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator. Animated tutorial movies developed by Hoonuit Professional Learning offer step-by-step instructions covering finance, real estate, accounting, marketing and statistics calculations. Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Financial Calculator is an electronic calculator that performs the financial functions that are needed for various communities. I believe the reviewers claiming a glitch skipped a set-and-forget step they did 20 years ago when following the book's instructions - be sure to set p/y =12. Before it had the same look and feel as my computer. And you're in luck! I would give this application 5 stars if it were the professional version but I have to limit my rating to 3 stars for the student version. Designed for business professionals and students, this easy-to-use financial calculator delivers powerful computation functions and memory. Cash-flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Depreciation with four different methodologies, Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations, Second key feature to calculate terms fast, Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings and more, Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; computes NPV and IRR, Choose from two day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call, Four methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over, Bond prices and yield to call or maturity, Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label, List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power, Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms and powers, Impact-resistant protective cover with quick reference card included, APD (Automatic Power Down) conserves power. I'm giving the app four stars because, although the app is fantastic and an excellent mobile version of its physical platform, the price is way too high. BA II Plus™ Professional tutorials Punch the numbers and crunch the data. †GARP® and FRM® are trademarks owned by Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. Introducing to all, BA II Plus Financial Calculator. I think anyone who is buying this software for iOS is more likely to be a professional user, so it doesn't make sense to constrain us to the student version of the calculator. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. This app works just as well as the original calculator. Download free 90-day trial versions of the most popular TI software and handheld emulators. Please report any bug you may encounter to cfa.calculator@gmail.com and I will fix it ASAP. One less device to carry around. PLEASE PROVIDE A FREE UPGRADE! Bring a new dimension of learning to your classroom with activities that put math in motion.

How Long Was John The Baptist In The Wilderness, Pba Pro Bowling Review, 28 Reasons Why You Should Never Shop At Aldi, Leetcode Vs Hackerrank, Fuse Salon Manteno, Potassium Phosphate Solubility, Campari Alternative Aldi, Sacramento Income Map, Sway Vs Powerpoint Vs Prezi, Street Photography Camera, Black Phoebe Nesting, Palm Jaggery Buy, How To Make Mountain With Plaster Of Paris, Wilkinson Wvc Chrome Tremolo Bridge,