I am planning to visit Hubli with family this month end and planning to travel by Alto. The minimum time taken by a train from Bangalore is 6h 55m. Bangalore Hubli road condition Though I have travelled via NH4 to Hubli innumerable times via bus / train, this is the first time I will be driving to Hubli and incidentally my first long drive. Route Map Driving Directions Bangalore to Hubli Driving directions Bangalore to Hubli, Karnataka Distance between Bangalore and Hubli is 433 km. Our Punto managed well with no problems whatsoever. Hi all, Planning to go to Varca late Oct'20. Travel Time is about 6 hours 31 mins. It's a horrible stretch. How do make decision to travel for leisure in this environment? I drove from Bangalore to Goa on Sept. 14th and returned on Sept. 21. So pay attention to oncoming … Visited Hampi last week and found this road in good condition. Otherwise it is nice drive. Goa was also empty of the usual tourists and the ones there were the ones who were stuck right through the lockdown. Going there I took the Bang-Hubli-Karwar-Canacona route as I had to meet people in South Goa. Some parts are bad for low ground clearance vehicles. There are some stretches where the road is uneven, still paved. There are sudden changes in road height which can unsettle the car at high speeds. Usually I take the following route: Bangalore-> Tumkur -> Chitradurga -> Hubli -> Ankola -> Karwar-> Goa. The shortest of the six routes. Stayed in Hubli one night and drove to Bangalore yesterday morning. Chorla route has narrower roads in general but surface is good. It would be really helpful if anyone can give me the details of the road conditions. Would be staying in Benaulim.. They continue to be open. How are the road conditions and is it safe to visit Jog falls (from a crowd standpoint)? The highway from Tumkur to Hubli is full of flyovers being constructed with many, many deviations full of pot holes. The cheapest way to reach from Bangalore to Hubli is train to Hubli Jn and takes 6h 55m. Did you travel with the family? Roads are not that bad. Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !! There is/are 3 direct train(s) from Bangalore to Hubli. Well I travelled in my own vehicle back and forth. Otherwise, it is a step up compare to the Anmod - Mollem route. GPS suggests many alternatives but this is a better road. Road condition is good from Chorla till about 20KM to Belgaum. Speed of 80 km/hr. After traveling twice to Hubli and back last month, I am dreading having to take the same route again next week. Latest update – The Anmod Ghat road is open for traffic after repairs. Road Condition: From Bangalore to Belgaum the road is absolutely amazing.. One can easily maintain a Avg. Were you not worried? However there are small diversions where culverts are under construction. You should be able to average around 50kmph on this section, but be prepared for sudden bad sections. I recently did quite a bit of research on road conditions for my 3 day trip to Hampi from Bangalore in July. Davanagere - Hubli section has many diversions mostly in bad conditions. Roads in this route are great and drive is a breeze. Bankapur, Mundgod, Yellapur, Karwar, 601 kms/ 12:25 (Mundgod Yellapur road reportedly bad by some). Driving through Mahadayi Wild Life sanctuary, you will see numerous waterfalls dur… HI, I think travelling for Leisure during this time has more to do with careful planning and adapting to live with the pandemic. By what I get from various threads is the road conditions till Chitradurga are good and not so good after that. Except a few diversions, the rest is ok. Just make sure you drive carefully on sections that dont have road markings. Bangalore-Hiriyur-Challakere-Bellary-Hampi. It is always two lane without divider. The drive from Dharwad to Goa is stunningly beautiful. Hope to take the Dharwad-Alnavar- Anmod Route.. Is the construction on the stretch from Tinai Ghat- Anmod Checkpost complete as yet or closed. I am in similar dilemma like above for my another drive on 7th november onward & 15th nov backward, because destination this time is Arpora, North Goa. By what I get from various threads is the road conditions till Chitradurga are good and not so good after that. Alternately you can go via Dharwad – Haliya – Dandeli -Jagalbet – Castlerock – Anmod which is a lovely drive through forests! I just got to hear that with the recent rains, the roads have only gone bad. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...-roadtrip.html, http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ml#post1487755. This/These train(s) is/are 02629, 06549, 02079, etc. Manish - There is Apoorva resorts at Davanagere. Best time to travel the Chitradurga-Haveri stretch is during day time. Belgaum to Chorla: The main issues is that there is no bybass for this route.. so one has to cross Belgaum city to connect to Chorla Route. Though I have travelled via NH4 to Hubli innumerable times via bus / train, this is the first time I will be driving to Hubli and incidentally my first long drive. The route from Belgaum to Chorla is very decent, though the road is 2 lane, however there were no potholes. Road till Bellary in very good condition and can be reached within 4.5 to 5hours (300+ KM). Has anyone travelled Bangalore-Goa via Jog falls recently? Hi Team, I was going through this thread to find to most appropriate route from Bangalore to Colva, Goa but it has left me with more doubts. Travel Date: 14 July 2017. After reading suggestions online I decided to go by Bangalore-Chitradurga-Hospet-Hampi and I regret my decision.Although the road till Chitradurga is good, the road beyond is a mix of good and horrible! I am planning to drive down to Goa from Banglaore next week. Will have to then take a longer detour in case closed. Ghat section on Goa side is in pathetic condition. My options are (all data from Gmaps):-, 1. Timings: ECity, Bangalore to Goa - 4am to 4pm with couple of short breaks Goa to Bangalore - 12noon to 1am with two breaks of half an hour each Clean wash rooms and some nice hot coffee and Idly/Dosas.

Ubuntu Icon Png, Fretboard Theory Volume 1 Pdf, Idam Porul Yaeval Watch Online, Contadina Tomato Puree, Mortar And Pestle Dollar Tree, Beautyrest Br800 12 Medium Firm Mattress Set - Queen Reviews, Health Promotion Models And Approaches, Toshiko Horiuchi Macadam Harmonic Motion 2013, Hipshot Kickass Bridge Gold, Do Azaleas Like Epsom Salts, Lucio Battisti Spotify, Gold Ore Animal Crossing: New Horizons,