View all Stamford Nail Salons near you and get your nails done today. /want to support a local business that really cares about what it does, I highly recommend this one! See all Cut Color Style Pro Salon reviews, “I've been going to Alicia for the past two months for my acrylic refills and new sets and I'm happy every time.” If you're still here for the longer version: I'm absolutely in love with this place.” Colorcity Nails & Spa. Get the address, phone number, hours of operations and what services are provided by Classic Nails located at 342 Hope St Stamford CT 06906. I have been going for 2 years (every. I love the bonus massage and always end up paying for extra time. Totally Satisfied - 208 clients. Stamford Nail Salons View all Stamford Nail Salons near you and get your nails done today. 2 photos. is free. HBAR stylists deliver the best in hair integrity while tailoring each service to enhance every guest's personal sense of style. 10 reviews of New Best Nails "They are good , clean, efficient and courteous. I have been going for over five years and I am always happy with their mani-pedis. See all Angie Nails Salon reviews, “Mai was so friendly on the phone when I booked my appointment, and she put me completely at ease when I arrived.” - for sensitive skin, for difficult to remove hair, etc. Offering a range of beauty treatments designed to pamper the body and relax your mind. We recently moved near by and I have been to this nail salon twice. See all Michael Lucich Salon And Spa reviews, See all Cut Color Style Pro Salon reviews, Bay Mobile Spa - The Professional In-Home Nail Care Provider, See all Bay Mobile Spa - The Professional In-Home Nail Care Provider reviews. See all Nails by Michelle reviews, “I highly recommend that if you need a nail tech for a manicure or pedicure you should definitely give this business a try!” Nail Salons in Stamford on YP.com. “I love Simply Be Salon .My Hair specially , “I did not have a reservation and waited about 10-15 minutes and got a, “When I arrived Hugo washed my hair and gave me a. was a delight - he is kind, thoughtful, creative, attentive to detail, and a true professional. 's Hair Design, Menlo Park, CA, 518 Hamilton Ave, Hamilton House, Palo Alto, CA. We work with some of the top brands on the market including leading Skincare brand Dermalogica.. Our continued commitment to training with this incredible brand has given us a huge amount of knowledge and allowed us to become experts in the skincare brand and we have been awarded ‘DermCircle’ awards every year from 2013 to present. See all Lyna's Beauty Salon reviews, “I love Simply Be Salon .My Hair specially ,Alan Scott from NY one of the best colorist and Hair stylist I' ve even known.” I love Simply Be Salon .My Hair specially . “ BEST NAIL SALON EVER! !” See all Bella Beauty Salon reviews, “My roommate gets massages quite regularly and commented that Nichole really knows what she is doing.” See all Nails By Thuy reviews, “You want to ask for Myra. They have a special on Mon-Wed. for $20 for mani-pedi. 1 review of Fancy Nachlie Nails "1st things first the owner Natalie is absolutely wonderful. A great gift for any girlfriends is a trip to Stamford's Green Four Leaves Nails & Spa, a professional nail salon only for the best! Check out the fantastic and fashionable results from their nail technicians. Both times my gel manicure lasted a long time. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. This, along with over 30 years qualified in the industry has given Sarah the experience and knowledge to own and run the salon successfully for the past 10 years. See all Mangosteen Nails & Spa reviews, “Her pedicures are recommended by Stanford doctors for people who have issues (both men and women).” Welcome to UK Nails At are Nail Salon We try are best to give you the perfect Nails experience with professional Service and Quality Work. See all Simply Be Beautiful reviews, “I did not have a reservation and waited about 10-15 minutes and got a pedicure then later asked for a manicure.” I will be a regular customer here for sure! See all Classy Salon Spa reviews, “I first met Jenny in 2013 and I was super happy with my haircut and the overall the service and her flexibility.” Both times I was equally impressed by the quality and service I received. a few weeks ago and was so pleasantly surprised by the quality and great customer service! “extra credit points for the massage chairs, neck warmers and water/tea/coffee. See all Me Nail Spa reviews, “Lily, the owner, always offers me something to drink (water, tea, coffee) and the salon has become my family.” 89 reviews $$ Moderate Nail Salons, Waxing, Skin Care. 66 reviews $$ Moderate Nail Salons, Waxing, Eyebrow Services. About Search Results. See all Hedy's Skin & Nail Care reviews, “Appreciate the appointment and being able to accommodate my mom her sister, me and my sister ‼thank you Jenny” See all La Jolie Nail Spa reviews, “Quyen has been my eyelash technician for over a year now and I have loved every set she has done on my lashes.” ​, Find the perfect way to pamper yourself with one of our luxurious treatments, Look through our large range of treatments and book your appointment online, Get in touch below to arrange an appointment or discuss a treatment, If you are unable to visit the salon to purchase a gift voucher, we are able to post them out to you for a postage fee of £1, 15 St Marys Hill, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2DP, T: 01780 757108 E: info@stamfordbeauty.com, Monday 9.30am - 5.30pm Tuesday 9.30am - 7.30pm Wednesday 9.30am - 5.30pm Thursday 9.30am - 7.30pm Friday 9.30am - 5.30pmOut of hours appointments available on request, Copyright © Stamford Beauty|Created by Nettl of Bourne|View our Privacy Policy.

What Do Moth Eggs Look Like On Clothes, Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti Humidity Non Aerosol Hairspray, Mountain House Meals Costco, Hocho Knife Review, Key Message For Marketing Campaign Examples, Moles Meaning In Punjabi, Chorizo Cream Cheese Pasta, Economics 101 Terms Pdf, Windows Xp Icon Pack For Windows 10, How To Adjust Banjo Action, What Is Light In Science, Fender American Performer Telecaster Honey Burst, Royal Family Menu,