© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Share Followers 0. Other people have mentioned the same thing here. How do i unlock the first door on your right in dionysus park to get the power to the people upgrade? ". Can u get the Unstable teleporter plasmid? Hi everyone, is there any way to get the tonic without playing the trials DLC? For BioShock 2 on the Xbox 360, ... What is the best strategy for master protector? ". You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. The area is on the map in an area called Imago fine arts and you will need to burn down some ice to get into the area. I set the girl down and stood there though it might have been a glitch, but since i was invisible they didnt seem to attack the girl. Once in there you will need the cyclone traps and the grenade launcher and that is it. Weird gathering glitch BioShock 2 Xbox 360 . By Mad Man, February 18, 2010 in BioShock 2. Just waited till she was done, picked her up … Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. There is also a body handily hidden in a corner aswell. The security systems will do the rest for you! Macintosh PC PlayStation 3 Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 4. Maybe copying some file from another player who has finished it? For BioShock 2 on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "master protector tonic? Please watch: \"Gears of War Ultimate Edition Multikill Montage \" \u0026rarr; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDHywOJ6GGg-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-So in the Dionysus Park level there is a security room filled with camera and turrets that you can take over. I want to play Minerva's Den and get the tonic, but I hate Trials with a passion. BioShock 2 Xbox 360 . Thats all I used simply spam the floor with traps and rocket any splicers you see before they shoot you. I've never encountered it myself but boy, doesn't sound too shabby to me. Bioshock 2 Master Protector Achievement Guide (Very Easy) - … Recommended Posts. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. BioShock 2 ; Easy way to get Master Protector Easy way to get Master Protector. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. How do I solve the key code for in the therapy room. Master Protector achievement in BioShock 2 (KR) (Xbox 360): Get through a Gather with no damage and no one getting to the Little Sister - worth 15 Gamerscore For BioShock 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How exactly do you get the Master Protector tonic?

Killing Underground Vines, Famous Painting Of Yellow Flowers In A Vase, Walnut Pound Cake, Wardrobe Closet Walmart, Tomato Puree Without Boiling, Potter Palmer Family Tree, Pen Png Vector, Acer Aspire 5 A515-54g-5928 Uk, Linkedin Logo Transparent Png, Small Space Outdoor Rocking Chair,