Boatswains Brasserie, Salcombe : consultez 318 avis sur Boatswains Brasserie, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #8 sur 42 restaurants à Salcombe. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We ate downstairs and the tables were much too crowded and too small for my liking (although I accept it is a brasserie not a restaurant). You will appreciate attractive prices. more. Own or manage this property? You may be offered such food as good pudding, lemon dessert and brownies, don't hesitate to try them. Boatswains Brasserie: Brilliant seafood menu - See 319 traveler reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Salcombe, UK, at Tripadvisor. Please support the Kings Arms during these challenging times. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Felt safe, excellent service, beautiful views and friendly service. This place is rated on Google 4.3 by its clients. Map updates are paused. The quality of our fish dishes was excellent and the service was good although they were so busy that they were not perhaps as attentive as they might be. Read and write reviews. I had a starter of grilled Scollops presented on their shells followed by grilled John Dory which was excellent in fact the Scollops were the very best wich I have ever had without doubt.The acompanient sauce was especially good. Upstairs will be Boatswains as you remember it from Russel Court serving all your Fresh Fish favourites. Enjoy SALCOMBE MARITIME MUSEUM and visit this restaurant. At Boatswains, you will be served British cuisine.Come here and degust tasty crab cakes, monkfish and scallops.The truth is that you will really like good pudding, lemon dessert and trifle.Delicious wine is a decent choice. The most fantastic food. My wife and I ate here on a recent visit to Salcombe. The wine list is versatile, every guest will find something that satisfies their taste. Lunch Service Food servive begins at Noon serving the resturant, bar and both outdoor areas with our simplified menu which enable us to abide by the COVID-19 guidlines. There is a pretty atmosphere and divine decor at Kings Arms. This inevitably meant the noise levels were very high we found it difficult to have a conversation.However it is very popular and booking is advised. The bar and both restaurants have had a complete renovation. So good, we visited twice.Absolutely love the menu - fab variety of fish and seafood starters and main.Make sure to book - the restaurant is small - and popular. Definately the highlight of the meal.It was a bit chaotic, but the service was good and we all had a good time. Fabulous service is a strong point that plays a great role for the success of this bar. This was probably the best meal i've eaten here.We had the downstairs of the restaurant to ourselves for a family reunion/celebration.I had bread and olives to start with to share.Followed by morrocan chicken with couscous, sweet potato fries (amazing) and Mediterrean veg, all were rather large.Followed by a lush chocolate and peanut butter brownie with peanut butter icecream and hot chocolate sauce. Ask CharlieBeau about Boatswains Brasserie, Hotels near Salcombe Tourist Information Centre, Hotels near East Portlemouth & Gara Rock Trail, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Salcombe, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Salcombe, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Salcombe, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Salcombe, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Salcombe. The best mussels I have ever eaten and the Monkfish was sensational. Downstairs at the Kings Arms will be serving classic Pub Food along with Local Fish Specials, and Salcombe Meat Company steaks. Zoom in to see updated info. Being at this place, degust nicely cooked crab cakes, monkfish and scallops. Serving all your favourites from Boatswains Brasserie in the newly refurbished resturant downstairs. CoronaVirus Update A quick update to let all of our lovely customers know we will be open again from the 6th July. Boatswains Brasserie - Salcombe – Pub Food restaurant. A beautiful upmarket sailing-fishing town. Just used the takeaway service for 2 very tasty Boatswains Burgers - food arrived very hot and promptly. This was a very nice experience ,We were royalty attended to by two Delightful Ladieas one from Ausie and one from Los Angelas . Discover new tastes of British cuisine in the comfort of Kings Arms. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Thanks again. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. If you want to remember SALCOMBE MARITIME MUSEUM, come to this bar first. A Public House in the centre of Salcombe, Devon. Cannot wait to eat here again. 20 Fore St, Salcombe, England, United Kingdom, good food friendly service a credit to Salcombe. been here a few times before and love it so we came down to Salcombe with the full intention of eating here but were thwarted the first night due to being fully booked which was our own fault for not booking but we stayed on the next day just so we could eat here and make our couple of days complete and were not disappointed. Certainly well worth a visit. Boatswains Brasserie, Salcombe: See 321 unbiased reviews of Boatswains Brasserie, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 42 restaurants in Salcombe. Restaurant details and information including menus, offers, pictures, maps, events, bookings, reservations and news. We had olive and bread to start with and scallops plus sea bass for mains just superb and can't wait to come back. The knowledgeable staff welcomes visitors all year round. Great chocolate frappe or delicious hot chocolate are the most popular drinks of this spot.

Lenovo Ideapad L340-15api Ram Upgrade, Friga Animal Crossing Popularity, Better Boy Vfn, Nestle Ice Cream Sandwich Peanut Allergy, Windows 10 Not Showing Desktop Only Start Menu, Baked Crab Rolls, Cuba Libre Atlantic City Menu Prices, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Best Naval Pack, Homemade Pizza Hacks, Vegan Mushroom Stew Slow Cooker,