Thanks for your patience! With a great round up of top-notch embroidery and multi-needle machines, accessories and software, Brother products can help you start a new business or make your existing one better than ever. Sinon, vous pouvez ignorer cette étape pour trouver un détaillant, vous renseigner sur les produits Brother, communiquer avec le Service à la clientèle et découvrir des projets de création. Discover al... View Details, Discover the creative potential of your Luminaire XP1 with the XP1 Playbook. Sinon, vous pouvez ignorer cette étape pour trouver un détaillant, vous renseigner sur les produits Brother, communiquer avec le Service à la clientèle et découvrir des projets de création. Whatever inspires you to create – sewing, quilting, crafting – Brother has what you need to make it happen. You're shopping from a location where delivery is currently unavailable (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon). Type Of Information You'd Like To Receive. *Promo code can’t be combined with any other promotion. $ 159.99. This compilation of step-by-step projects shows you how to use the features of your machine and includes a USB flash dri... View Details, Pack up your machine and go with this rolling luggage set. View Details, Add style to your wardrobe and strut your creative stuff with this XR37T Sewing & Quilting Machine. ScanNCut machines are the only ones on the market that can scan – an... View Details, With everything you need for all your sewing and quilting projects, this easy-to-use, flexible machine is a great choice for beginners and seasoned sewers alike! We'll send you an email with a link to reset your password. Looking for Ink, Toner, Parts or Accessories? View Details, The CE6070T computerized sewing machine features a bright LCD display screen with computerized stitch selection making it simple to choose from a huge variety of built-in decorative, quilting or he... View Details, Versatile, dependable and easy to use, the LX3850 is great for sewing and quilting hobbyists. Brother JX2417 Mechanical Sewing Machine. *Promo code can’t be combined with any other promotion. Get a FREE 6-month extended warranty, FREE shipping and more! I would like to receive general offers and promotions from Brother Canada, I would like to receive general news from Brother Canada, (Nunavut, Territoires du Nord-Ouest, Yukon), View All Refurbished - Fax Machines & Scanners, View All Brother Care Program Eligible Products. Offering super precise cutting and infinite design options, the possibilities are endless! Get 30% off Genuine Brother supplies with any printer purchase when you buy now. View Details, Add style to your wardrobe and strut your creative stuff with this XR37T Sewing & Quilting Machine. I would like to receive general offers and promotions from Brother Canada, I would like to receive general news from Brother Canada, (Nunavut, Territoires du Nord-Ouest, Yukon), View All Refurbished - Fax Machines & Scanners, View All Brother Care Program Eligible Products. Thanks for your patience! My Top Pick for Sewing. Essential tools for anyone who’s destined to DIY, the only thing limiting your creativity is your imagination. Add to Cart. Cut, craft, and create on a whole new level with our simple-to-use yet powerful cutting machines. Get product support, how to videos, downloads, drivers and more! With a 3.7" colour LCD touchscreen, you can pre... View Details, With timesaving features and everything you need to create beautiful one-of-a-kind crafting projects, this home and hobby cutting machine is the first one to include a built-in scanner. Environmental Handling Fees (EHF) are applied to the purchase of new electronics to support recycling programs, Sign up to get 15% and get a chance to win. View Details, Packed with features, this robust machine is a great choice for new or seasoned sewers. Hi there, We have a 3Industrial Sewing Machines brand names are as following: Juki Industrial Sewing Machine model: - DDL 555-4 working110V- cash $450 (going for $650) Brother Industrial Sewing Machine model: - DB2-B755-3 ((made in Japan)110V - $450 ( going for 500-700) YAMATO DCZ-361A Overlock Serger 2-Needle 5-Thread Industrial Sewing Machine 110V $1200 (going for $1350+ Shipping … Brother LT2-B875-907 Twin Needle, Needle Feed, Split Bar, Large hooks. Brother’s selection of sewing machines has just what you need whether you’re trying out a new project for the first time or pushing the limits of your well-developed skills. Brother Support & Service >. Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine With 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size … https://www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com/best-brother-sewing-machine Featuring 60 unique built-in stitches, an LCD display stitch selection screen and super br... View Details, User-friendly and versatile, Brother's CE1000 has all the features you need to give your mending and sewing projects a professional edge. Otherwise, you can continue browsing to find a retailer, get info about Brother products, contact Customer Care and explore creative projects. View Details, Perfect for new or seasoned sewers, alike, the CP2410 is a smart choice for all your sewing and quilting projects. Featuring a telescopic handle and 360 wheels, getting around in style is a snap. View Details, Sign up to get 15% off your entire first order, and be entered for a chance to win $250 in the supplies, Here’s what we’re doing about COVID-19. JX2417. Otherwise, you can continue browsing to find a retailer, get info about Brother products, contact Customer Care and explore creative projects. Hi there, We have a 3 Industrial Sewing Machines sell: brand names and price are as following: Juki Industrial Sewing Machine model: - DDL 555-4 working110V- cash $450 (going for $650) Brother Industrial Sewing Machine model: - DB2-B755-3 ((made in Japan)110V - $450 ( going for 500-700) YAMATO DCZ-361A Overlock Serger 2-Needle 5-Thread Industrial Sewing Machine 110V $1200 (going … View Details, With 90 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, the SC9500 is the ideal machine for embellishing virtually everything from clothing to home décor items and for creating unique quilt des... View Details, The Brother LB6950 sewing, quilting and embroidery machine allows you to embroider, quilt and sew with ease so you can bring your creativity to life! © 2020 Brother International Corporation (Canada) Ltd. My personal recommendation, for when choosing the right Brother machine is the number one on the list above, the Brother CS6000i.This is the best selling machine on the market and one of the most reliable machines that I have ever used for sewing … With a 3.7" colour LCD touchscreen, you can pre... View Details, The versatile, user-friendly HC7140 features 140 sewing and quilting stitches, 9 accessory feet, a detachable wide table for larger projects and an extra-large LCD screen for easy viewing. © 2020 Brother International Corporation (Canada) Ltd. JX2417. 98 With room to store the embroidery arm and zippered compa... View Details, Take your machine on the go with this rolling, top-loading luggage set that features a telescopic handle and sturdy easy-glide chassis. You're shopping from a location where delivery is currently unavailable (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon). Brother’s selection of sewing machines has just what you need whether you’re trying out a new project for the first time or pushing the limits of your well-developed skills. Enter your email address below. The SINGER M3500 sewing machine offers basic an… Vous magasinez à partir d'un endroit à l'extérieur de notre territoire de livraison (Nunavut, Territoires du Nord-Ouest, Yukon). call me before coming pls 289-952-1776 $260.00 Brother SQ9130 Computerized Sewing Machine Mississauga / Peel Region 23/10/2020

Why Is My Belly Button Wet And Smelly, Substitute For Tomato Puree, The Ultimate Pasta And Noodle Cookbook Pdf, Black Dragon Japanese Cedar, Ceramic Arts Burlington, Strapless Bra For 10 Year Old,