In regional settings there is no thousands separator by default but the calculator insists to use a comma as the separator. and as you can think the values could be any decimal values, so i wish that user uses the dot key as a coma for decimal input, Explain better: in the italian rules for maths the dot/period is used for separate hundreds and thousands, while the coma is used for separate the decimal from the integer value. When I used Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator the keyboard created wasn’t shown in available keyboard in input methods in “Control Panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Language -> Language” options although it did work on Windows 7. hide. report. best. Manually replacing commas with dots in Excel can be a time-consuming task. I have a Swedish purchased laptop with the numeric keypad decimal point as the Swedish comma. Unlike previous versions, Excel 2010 inserts point on numeric keypad DEL button instead of comma, this post covers how to map comma with Numeric keypad DEL button. To change regional settings, go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options | Windows 10 (Start >type Control Panel and press enter > Region) Click Additional Settings; For Decimal Symbol, enter a dot:. save. Windows 8/10. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. I have an opposite problem. share. numberpad. in english is the opposite. You might run into this situation due to European countries using commas as a decimal separator instead of a period. even if you change everything to a dot in windows after the pastel 18 update and latest window update. Windows Ultimate 64bit. Apple Footer. Windows 7 Forums is the largest help and support community, providing friendly help and advice for Microsoft Windows 7 Computers such as Dell, HP, Acer, ... Windows 7: Change the dot to comma on numeric keypad (win 7 ultimate 64bit) 09 May 2014 #1: xbit. How can I change a comma to a period on numerical keyboard on Windows 10 without changing the input language? dot. All the other applications use the actual keyboard key (".") Luckily, this issue can be fixed quite easily. Customize format windows 10, change numpad comma to dot all windows and ms server 2016/2012, how to? This wikiHow article teaches you how to change a comma to a dot in Excel. Number pad dot turns into a comma [closed] edit. but Excel uses instead the decimal separator from the regional setting. In my case, the sign on the numerical part of my keyboard is a dot, not a comma… it makes any digit entered in cashbooks have extended leading zeros. I have set the region settings to my country (Belgium), every button on the keyboard matches, except for the comma on the numpad. change. comma. In regional settings the decimal separator is set to be a comma by default but Windows 10 calculator uses only a dot. This thread is archived. I would like that keyboard writes dot as, ho can I change this option? 67% Upvoted. I don't find how to change the behavior, specific to Excel (and Powerpoint) only. I want to change this to a dot, is this possible in Windows 10? Because I like to input numbers with the numeric keypad I am looking at how to change the comma to a decimal point permanently while keeping the remaining keys in the Swedish keyboard layout. For List Separator, enter a comma:, This is not a big deal but very irritating though since it messes up my head. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 1 comment. I type with an azerty keyboard so I usually end my sentences with the dot of the number pad since for some strange reason the norm of an azerty keyboard is that you have to hold Shift when pressing the button for a dot. Question: Q: Change dot to comma on numeric keyboard More Less. I hawe a experience problems with the decimal symbol on Windows 10, when I press dot on numeric part of keyboard I get comma and programs uses as decimal separator. Sort by. Change the numeric keypad "," to a decimal point "."

Seed Testing For Quality Assessment Ppt, Situational Interview Questions For Hr Position, Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, Business Law Questions And Answers Pdf, Breaking All The Rules Crossword Clue, Lenovo Yoga 730 I5, Feast Of Transfiguration Coptic, Pistachio Snowball Cookies, How To Cook Frozen Flatbread Pizza, Deities Associated With Venus, Trestles Castle Rock, Hyderabadi Tomato Curry Recipe, Green Definition Golf, General Biology Test Questions And Answers Pdf,