This sounds amazing! I’ve never heard of cake flavoured vodka before. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They're delicious and the chocolate cake shot is one of the most popular you can find. Chocolate Cake Shot, an easy alcohol shot with only 2 ingredients. You could make a big batch and store the drink in the fridge for a few days at least. 1/1. It’s been a while since I’ve posted one! Lisa Huff is a cookbook author, recipe developer, food stylist, food photographer, & award-winning home chef. Chocolate liqueur – such as Godiva original or your favorite chocolate-flavored liqueur or cream liqueur. 32% (64 proof) Chocolate Cake #2 recipe. Decorate the shot glass rim and top of shot as desired with optional toppings. Hope you enjoy this Chocolate Cake Shot. Would love to have these shots…they look so good. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; A lighter chocolate cake like a roulade can be delicious with a cherry beer (Kriek) or raspberry beer (frambozen), particularly if it includes those fruits. Before someone comments, let me just say…. Add a sugared rim to the glass, and … Yes, I realize that’s not how bartenders do it. And your photography is amazing. Orange flavoured liqueurs such as Grand Marnier are also good with anything made from dark chocolate. Shooters that taste like cake are tempting. Chocolate Cake recipe. COMBINE. Low-Carb – Be sure to use low carb toppings or skip the toppings all together. It is most often made with … https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/easy_chocolate_cake_31070 Fun food that's a snap to make! Tags: alcohol, birthday, cake, chocolate, cocktail, drink, party, recipe, shot Categories: Drinks, Recipes, Lisa Huff is a Cookbook Author, Freelance Recipe Developer, Food Photographer, Blogger/Writer, and award-winning home chef. Vodka and Frangelico come together in this simple mix to somehow create the experience of liquid chocolate cake. SNAPPY TIPS: If you prefer, you can add the alcohol to a shaker with ice and strain into a shot glass. Cake flavored vodka – such as Pinnacle Vodka. Stir chocolate and cake liqueurs together in a shot glass. These shooters are as pleasant and mild in their alcohol content as they are in flavor. Irish cream is the most common cream liqueur, weighs in at right around 24 percent (48 proof), If you like, use either a vanilla vodka or stick with an unflavored vodka. There are so many possibilities for how to rim the shot glass and toppings, so feel free to get creative! I can’t believe it’s just 2 ingredients. https://www.leaf.tv/articles/drinks-that-go-with-chocolate-cake Gluten-Free – Double check individual brands of liqueurs and individual toppings. If you prefer you can add the liqueurs to a shaker with ice, shake, and strain into a shot glass. SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use your favorite chocolate cream liqueur and cake-flavored liqueur. Use chocolate and cake liqueurs you like. What else can I add to this recipe? Decorate this simple cocktail drink with your favorite tasty toppings and serve for birthdays, at parties, or for a quick dessert! Chocolate Cake Shot Ingredients. Chocolate Cake Shot, an easy 2 ingredient alcohol shot. When it comes to the Chocolate Cake shot, the vodka is up to you. 1-3 of 3 recipes. 3 ounces (75g) Galaxy drinking chocolate (or any other drinking chocolate such as Nesquik, Cadbury's etc) 2 teaspoons baking powder; 6 ounces (180g) caster sugar; 7 … Toppings (optional) – have some fun with the toppings and decorating the shot glass rim if you’d like. It is sure to make your party a hit because it tastes like chocolate cake! So quick to make too, it’s ready in no time. Or can make a big batch of this and pour into individual shot glasses. See my new book Appetite for Ale for a great recipe. adjust the quantity of the drinking chocolate or omit it completely. These shots are best right after prepared but you could store leftovers or make a big batch ahead of time and store in the fridge. Toppings (optional): whipped cream (original or chocolate), cake frosting, sprinkles, and/or cake crumbs. Here are some suggestions, but I can’t guarantee results. This Chocolate Cake Shot is a tasty alcohol shot that is great for birthdays, parties, and dessert! Do not copy, distribute, or reproduce without permission. OMG yes please! However, as soon as you get a taste of it, you will realize how it got its name. amzn_assoc_linkid = "21f67973d7acc9d5b1aaf3c3eb030c6b"; When shot down with a wedge of lemon, you get all the benefits of chocolate cake without the tedium of slicing and chewing! Get our free book when you sign up for our newsletter. Mix equal parts Absolut Citron and Frangelico into a shot glass. To Drink the Chocolate Cake: Shoot the drink then suck on the lemon. Self raising flour 225g (8oz). and i love the cute little shot glasses! For a creamier version, you could add a little heavy cream, half & half, or your favorite cream substitute. I love coming up with fun cocktail recipes. Add vodka and frangelico to a shaker with ice. 1/2 oz Frangelico® hazelnut liqueur 1/2 oz vodka sugar . Be sure as always to check particular brands and ingredients if you’re following a specific diet or have diet restrictions or allergies. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; This version has no lemon or hazelnut liqueur. They're relatively gentle in comparison to most liquor shots, but still not as light as a creamy mixed drink. Like I mentioned, only two ingredients in this delicious cocktail shot. Ingredients. Substitutions? 1. you could also use crumbs from a leftover chocolate cake. Drink the shot, and follow it immediately by sucking on a sugar-coated lemon wedge. It is a demonstration of the amazing powers of flavor chemistry. (For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.). it would make a novel dessert. . Don't believe it? If you don’t like them, chances are you’re not going to like them together as a shot or cocktail.

Aesthetic Photos Icon, Extra Large Canvas Bags, Farmacy Afternoon Tea, Transformational Leadership In Healthcare, Moroccanoil Color Depositing Mask Target, Software Icon Images, Gotoh High Mass Bass Bridge,