The conjugate base of HCO3- (bicarbonate ion) is CO32- (carbonate ion) The conjugate acid of HCO3- (bicarbonate ion) is H2CO3 (carbonic acid) 5 years ago. Answer to 1. Kindly login to access the content at no cost. Answer HCO3-0 2. 1 decade ago. The conjugate acid is derived by adding H+ to the species in question. Which solution containing an equal number of moles of each of the substances is a buffer? The use of conjugate acid-base pairs allows us to make a very simple statement about relative strengths of acids and bases. The answer is therefore HCO3-. The formula for the conjugate acid of CO32- is . Trending Questions. A Br- A HCl and NaCl B HNO2 and HNO3 C CH3COOH and NaCH3COO D H2CO3 and CO32-E More than one of the solutions is a buffer. Still have questions? This E-mail is already registered as a Premium Member with us. I smell smoke in my house but can't figure out where it … CO3 2- is carbonate.a carbonate is a salt of carbonic acid (H2CO3),characterized by the presence of the carbonate ion, a polyatomic ion with the formula of CO3 2-. B. Ask Question + 100. 10 0. tyler. you guys cost me a grade for your stupidity. TABLE OF CONJUGATE ACID-BASE PAIRS Acid Base K a (25 oC) HClO 4 ClO 4 – H 2 SO 4 HSO 4 – HCl Cl– HNO 3 NO 3 – H 3 O + H 2 O H 2 CrO 4 HCrO 4 – 1.8 x 10–1 H 2 C 2 O 4 (oxalic acid) HC 2 O 4 – 5.90 x 10–2 [H 2 SO 3] = SO 2 (aq) + H2 O HSO 1 0. C. Which ion is the strongest base? Trending Questions. Hence, the conjugate acid of CO32- is HCO3-Source(s): Flongkoy. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Which species is the conjugate acid of HCO3-? Conjugate Acid Of Co32. The formula for the conjugate base of HPO42- is 1. Get your answers by asking now. 2. 0 0 Lv 7. Still have questions? Join. Source(s): https://owly.im/a7UHy. A CO32-B H2CO3 C CO2 D H2O.

Cake With Frozen Fruit, Mendelian Genetic Inheritance Lab Answers, Massa Para Pastel Nos Eua, Jack's Fertilizer 5-12-26, Martin D15 Special For Sale, Creative Photography Ideas At Home, Gtx 1650 Laptop Benchmark, Ascension Orthodox Church,