Ok, I have walkthrough 3 and 4 completed and in. Dark Savior FAQ V.2.0 Email me at Captain_America3@yahoo.com with any comments. you did read what I just said! enjoy the suicidal tendancies!) This is a list of the Parallels in Dark Saviour. Absurdly Spacious Sewer: Garian often travels in these to reach various areas of the game, and are filled to the brim with water and platforming hazards. This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Dark Savior for Saturn. You can arrive before, during or after Bilan finds its way there (the timer in the bottom right corner changes color when those windows of opportunity expire -- when it turns red you can only arrive after Bilan has). If you've discovered a cheat you'd like and die against Bilan. Proceed exactly as for the 2nd Parallel - that means getting in the captain's cabin between 3:30 and 4:30 - but this time lose ( yes! For Dark Savior on the Saturn, GameFAQs has 3 guides and walkthroughs, 10 cheat codes and secrets, 13 reviews, 4 critic reviews, and 29 user screenshots. You select one depending on how quickly you get to the captain's cabin on board the ill-fated prison transport ship. A Saturn game released in 1996 (1997 in Europe), Dark Savior was a Spiritual Successor to Climax' earlier game Landstalker.It does, however, not have anything to do with it. D&D Beyond Absolute Cleavage: Kay, which is more apparent in the FMV video seen at the end of Parallels 2 and 5 which has a shot focused on her large bust.This is also apparent in Tracy and Meg's sprites as well. > Dark Savior is separated into five parallel stories. Unused Music. Well that one is quite hidden and is more like a "bonus" parallel. It would be great if someone were able to uncover Parallel 6 in some state. Thanks and let me know if this helped ^_^. The Dark Savior game disk has a single Redbook Audio track that contains five different songs on it. Tropes appearing in Dark Savior:. Well, either way: Yeah, I think a Parallel 6 could, if done right, have provided a lot more resolution to Dark Savior and filled it out thematically. Dark Savior is an adventure game made by the creators of Landstalker.It uses a unique parallel system for five different variations of the storyline. That said, my suspicion is that it is purely a myth, and never existed in any form. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. One of the songs is the normal end credits theme and one is the FMV ending theme.

Aesthetic Photos Icon, Edh Sultai Finishers, Thai Brown Rice Noodles Recipe, Sport Motorcycles For Sale, Hungarian Products In Usa,