Contact | EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander r/EDH. Sultai Flash EDH Commander / EDH BUG (Sultai) CommissarGiraffe. 7 upvotes, 13 comments. The deck has no removal spells, no boardwipes, no recursion, no tutors or draw effects, no way to ramp or fix mana beyond nonbasics. Achieved #1 position in Commander / EDH Infinite Combo 4 months ago; Date added: 6 months: Last updated: 2 months: Legality: This deck is Commander / EDH legal. Exsanguinate is another reasonable infinite mana one, and can just be played to gain a bunch of life off Coffers+Urborg if you're not comboing out fast enough. So that is the basic idea of the deck: ramp, get planeswalkers out, proliferate, and win with an incredible board state. It consists of nothing but vanilla creatures and lands. Close. It also occurred to me that there are a lot of cards with the Proliferate mechanic and that building a deck around planeswalkers and this mechanic could be a lot of fun. Superfriends You can then activate her ability if you have enough mana to drain your opponent equal to the number of spiders you control. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Copied to clipboard. Doubling Season is the best card in the deck, enabling Planeswalkers to ultimate the turn that they enter, which can allow you to run away with the game. This is nothing like a typical Mimeoplasm deck. 12 - 0 Commons. Posted by u/[deleted] 2 years ago. Aetherflux Reservoir is an excellent finisher for multiplayer EDH because it can be played early in the combo for maximum benefit or later in the combo for what often is still enough. You're a [[Stroke of Genius]] for 6 away from winning, and there are a ton of ways to use it. Let me know if you want to see a deck list and I'll post it. log in sign up. This puts your deck and your graveyard in your hand, and anytime you cast anything or anything dies, you just pull it back to your hand. Upvote 0. I decided to use Volrath as Commander, simply because of the shapeshifting ability can buy time and there is a light subtheme of copy/shapeshift effects in this build. Exsanguinate does a lot of work. It seems like with every new set, we get more and more great planeswalkers in the Sultai color scheme. Rarity (main - side) 15 - 0 Mythic Rares. I'd eventually pick up the more expensive ones, but i need to fill the need xD. Press J to jump to the feed. I myself love [[Doomsday]] + [[Laboratory Maniac]]. It came down to the CMC and the versatility of The Mimeoplasm.I can cast the big ooze twice before I can cast Damia once. 7. This annoying message will go away once you do! Because of all the proliferate, it will not take 20 turns to combo off for the win with that artifact. Despite the power level, it takes time to set up a strong board state. It allows for a lot of recursion of lands and all sorts of things pretty easily. There are 18 ways to Proliferate, and many cards such as Astral Cornucopia, Empowered Autogenerator, and Magistrate's Scepter which synergize stupidly well with this mechanic. Final thoughts: This decklist will change often, as each new set gives us new toys. The most common are Ishkanah, Grafwidow and Emrakul, the Promised End as finishers. Right now i am looking for a good balance between morph and morph-support cards (or manifest-support) because the deck struggles to draw enough morphs. EDH "Finishers" toolkit Commander / EDH* zamiero. Archived [Request] Sultai (Tasigur) finishers, by budget. 14 - 0 Uncommons. Theme/Gimmick. Darksteel Reactor was added to the deck as the only alternate win condition. Playtest v1. Good ideas! grand arfchitect - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Lab Maniac - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)pili-pala - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Privacy statement | Card Kingdom 1429.40 - 2467.94 . This site is unaffiliated. It also speeds up your alternate win con. Proud owner of the EDH 'Infinite Combos and Strong Synergies' thread Please put the colors of your suggestion in mana symbols prior to your suggestion in color-wheel order. There are 18 Planeswalkers in this deck, and Spark Double can be the pseudo "19th" by copying any of them. Help | Complete Comment Tutorial! On Tappedout, there is an infamous EDH deck helmed by [[Tobias Andrion]]. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Playtest v1. Attention! Mutate is a mechanic that, at least to me, feels pretty satisfying to play with. It isn't the most powerful or easiest win to put together, but it is one I have a lot of fun with, and would be really cheap. Any infinite mana combo plus Blue Sun's Zenith, Reality Shift, Mind Spring, etc... is a pretty solid win-con. TCGPlayer 528.23 - 551.11 . Beast Within the other half of the Reality Shift win, so you can guarantee they have a creature. Sultai Toolbox. Sultai Delirium is a midrange deck, meaning that it always wants to be getting value and keeping a good amount of pressure on the opponent. DECK HELP. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Avenger of Zendikar, Sire of Stagnation, Grave Titan, anything wth annihilator, and Seprulchral Primordial, are all reasonably priced and can close out games. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Discord Server | Edit. Edit. Cazur, Ruthless Stalker // Ukkima, Stalking Shadow. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Tobias Andrion himself is a vanilla 4/4 that costs 3UW from Legends. Doomsday - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Laboratory Maniac - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Stroke of Genius - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. DMCA requests | Damia, Sage of Stone was definitely in the running to be my commander when I first decided to build Sultai colors. Came here for VW, glad to see it's already been brought up. This deck is an upgraded version of the C19 sultai morph deck running Kadena, Slinking Sorcerer as commander. Infinite mana always wins in Tasigur, since you cast him from command zone and activate his ability as much as you want. You often go into "top deck mode" since there are few card draw engines in this particular build. Sultai Toolbox. Jolt539 – Jolt – Commander Legends Preview – Reyhan, Last of the Abzan (Sultai Counters) November 2, 2020 by Community Spotlight Kydele/Reyhan Decklist: https://bit.ly/35YWhuq Some were already onthe package. Ishkanah creates a bunch of 1/2 spider tokens if you have delirium. This deck is so much fun to play, you will really enjoy it! You can definitely go the control route with her as well, and you can definitely do it with a land sub theme. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Card Kingdom 559.49 - 612.13 . Sultai Lands Commander / EDH ... meet your big beefy friend. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Sidisi, Brood Tyrant deck - finishers/combos/lands . Play Villainous Wealth and make your opponents' win conditions your own. TCGPlayer 1430.39 - 2186.07 . On Tappedout, there is an infamous EDH deck helmed by [ [Tobias Andrion]]. Upvote 0. None of the cards in this deck are proxy, so it is not a budget deck. Posted in the EDH community. Kristen explores some directions worth considering for Otrimi, the Ever-Playful.. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. It consists of nothing but vanilla creatures and lands. The best Sultai commander I can think of for lands would be [[Muldrotha, the Gravetide]] . 50 - 0 Rares. It is very vulnerable to cards like Cyclonic Rift or The Elderspell. My own deck uses a combination of VW, [[Consuming Aberration]], and clone effects to mill out the whole table. DECK HELP. This deck isn't built around The Mimeoplasm and I was recently asked why I dont use Damia instead. I built a budget Sidisi, Brood Tyrant deck recently and had the chance to play test it yesterday. Terms of Use | You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m still getting used to the deck, but I’m running into a few problems. CardHoarder 33.53 TIX. Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Argothian Elder - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Sign in Blood - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Reality Shift - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Freed from the Real - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Palinchron - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Stroke of Genius - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Pemmin's Aura - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Deadeye Navigator - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Blue Sun's Zenith - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Peregrine Drake - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)Bloom Tender - (G) (MC) (MW) (CD)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. The deck has no removal spells, no boardwipes, no recursion, no tutors or draw effects, no way to ramp or fix mana beyond nonbasics. Close. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.

Lenovo Thinkpad 8gb Ram Price, Best Jordan 12 Colorways, Fender P Bass Colors, Motives Crossword Clue 7 Letters, What Is The Quantum Theory In Simple Terms, Vegan Broccoli Salad No Mayo, Curry Pasta Recipe, Sarabande Tab Guitar, Genius Marketing Examples, Best Colorado Scrambles,