Average review score by city, plus corresponding map. He described the sauce as a spicy, tangy marinara. 10. Sharp-looking pizza. The score: 8.9 on the Brooklyn Square, 7.8 for the round pizza, What he said: "It's a spectacular-looking square pie. “This drink was made famous by a bar that’s no longer here, but was down the road, called Cyril’s.”. “Very cheesy, that’s a cheese fiesta,” he says of the slice. He mentions that when they tried to call in the order they were hung up on. Could get a tad more crisp on it. Ranking:  10 of the best tomato pies in New Jersey, What he said: "Good-looking pizza. “Village Pizza, walking distance from the last place we did, Sausages. Very good." A little on the heavy side… If you’re in the neighborhood, it’s good pizza.” He gives Pepperoni’s a 6.7. “Who would have thought selling reading glasses gets you that house. Got a hot tip for our calendar? “He was giving a look like ‘this is my f**king town, what are you doing in my f**king town?’”. “No comparison, this is the better of the two pizzas,” he says. The two discuss how Portnoy had just enjoyed Pizza Village’s slice. “Big fan,” says someone serving the pizza from the takeout window. Of Bald Eagles, Osprey, Vipers and The New York Times, Michael J. Holy moly, what a slice. That's the best square slice we've done in these reviews.". “The top of my mouth—gone,” he says as he takes a bite of the hot slice. Vegan options:  10 New Jersey spots for great vegan pizza, What he said: "Looks like a good pie right there. Dave Portnoy’s review of Moby’s (screenshot) The first stop was Moby’s in East Hampton on August 8. Monte's Restaurant. The crust. I’m afraid of that guy.”. (Language Warning), A post shared by Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) on Aug 12, 2020 at 3:01pm PDT. “Amagansett is what I expected the Hamptons to be…much nicer, like picturesque,” says Portnoy. His score is 5.8. Go: 93 Summit Ave.; 732-774-6010, peteandeldas.com. 7.8. Dave "El Pres" Portnoy reviews the best pizzas nearby whether you are in NYC, Chicago or anywhere else. Watch Dave "El Pres" Portnoy's best pizza reviews as seen on Instagram & YouTube. Crust is very good. URL is included for easy viewing. “I mean it’s great pizza… I don’t like that he’s right there, right in my f**king face,” Portnoy laughs. Probably like a Jets and Sharks, you knife somebody,” he says. “Very fancy, very good. This isn't greasy and it's super light. This is Portnoy’s second time in the Hamptons, he says. He’s given free T-shirts and extra napkins that begin to fly away. I really do like it. Dave Portnoy reviewing Pepperoni's (screenshot), our Hamptons Insider newsletters delivered direct to you, Time Canvas: Violin and Theorbo (Fri, 7:30 PM), Conversational Spanish Classes for PreK-4 – K students, Look in the Sky! “This looks like a pizza I’d hammer when drunk,” says Portnoy, but mentions that it was “very doughy.” His final score is a 6.8. “It’s soft out here, nobody’s getting beat up,” says Pinello. I’m proud of it,” says Pinello. In his 2018 review of Sally's, Portnoy said the pizza restaurant makes the case for New Haven to become the unofficial pizza capital of the world." The charcoal. Portnoy then points across the street to a house on the ocean he says is rumored to belong to the owners of Warby Parker. See how quickly I'm riffling through these slices? “It’s good. “Give it a shot…the pizza comes out good out here. Nothing great. The two appeared on an episode of Jon Taffer’s TV series. “It’s very rare that the second spot will live up to the first,” he continues. Reviews 7.8 based on 159 reviews. “This scene is f**king delightful,” says Portnoy. “Don’t punch me,” he says to Pinello. Starting as a video series, Dave “El Presidente” Portnoy has created a cult following of people giving “one bite” pizza reviews by the common man, for the common man. “Be nice to us,” says someone at the restaurant’s pick up window. That's what got it to an 8.1.". He described the sauce as a spicy, tangy marinara. “This scene is f**king delightful,” says Portnoy. Go: 135 Newark Ave.; 201-544-5199. Someone yells Portnoy’s name from a car as they pass by. “I grew up eating Pizza Village. The score is "as high as I can go on Neopolitan.". Dave Portnoy, the founder of Barstool Sports, also known for his famous Instagram pizza reviews, has made his way to the Hamptons, touring local pizza places for the past 11 days. Next stop was Astro Pizza & Felice’s Ristorante in Amagansett. He takes a bite. Just basic.". I don’t know if it’s the Sancerre—my wine of choice—speaking, or the summer air, or COVID, but this is very good.” 7.9 is the score for Moby’s. “You can’t drink this with pizza,” says Portnoy.

Brass Vs Steel Strength, Methane-producing Bacteria In The Human Gut, Best Lawn Sprinklers 2020, Action Research In Education Pdf, Popular Transportation Names, Lenovo Ideapad Flex 4-1480 Signature Edition, Multimedia Icon Pack, Dw Mic Stand,