It isn't the signature Moroccan Oil smell all their products have. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I find a the products to be a good purchase including the root boost. I had been searching for a root lifter for years...we're talking 10+ years people! 34 reviews. Try again. Find in store. Have already recommended to friends. SIZE 8.5 oz/ 250 mL • ITEM 2030567. I think most will like it as much as I do. Use before heat styling to amplify volume, thicken strands and promote long-lasting body and movement. The nourishing, argan oil-infused formula instantly fortifies and thickens hair at the root for long-lasting volume that won’t let you down. Moroccanoil Root Boost. I find a the products to be a good purchase including the root boost, Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2017. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Straight It gave me some volume and best of all it stayed all day. I have very straight, silky fine hair and found that this product is not the best choice for me. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I've tried various volumizers and root boosters with various degrees of satisfaction. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 15 Black-Founded Haircare Brands to Shop. But I couldn't smell it as strong the next 2 days. I had so much volume to my hair. Moroccanoil Root Boost Volume: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Use before heat styling to amplify volume, thicken strands and promote long-lasting body and movement. After laughing for five minutes, I realized I had found a great product. See 1 member reviews and photos. I use all the Moroccan products including the shampoo, conditioner, hairspray and root boost. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Smells amazing as well! Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This page works best with JavaScript. However, this product is either super expired (which probably accounts for the consistency also being wrong) or isn't right because it smells awful. Some of them don't even seem to work. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. A friend recommended this product to me so I thought I'd try it. By far the best product I’ve tried so far! I would be ware buying it off Amazon. Also, I noticed that my hair stayed cleaner for longer than normal after using this product. Which hair type is it good for? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I really love this product! Some leave my hair kind of dirty. And it's long, so it flattens to my head. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Moroccanoil Volume Root Boost 250ml at Amazon.com. Shame the product isn't effective on me. 1,435 global ratings | 477 global reviews, One of the better volumizing root boosters, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2018. Gives my hair so much volume! There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2020. This really works! 1,423 global ratings | 468 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2019. The smell is lovely though. bei PerfectHair) Dieses «Liftspray für mehr Volumen» soll für jeden Haartyp, also für feines, glattes oder lockiges Haar geeignet sein und «verdichet die Mähne von der Wurzel an und schafft langanhaltende Fülle und extra Volumen». I was so disappointed when it was discontinued. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Good product. Moroccanoil Root Boost delivers lift and body to fine to medium hair by creating a strong, texturized foundation at the root. You can edit your question or post anyway. However this smells good and really works, Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2017. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I'm not used to products doing what they say, so when I used it the first time I was surprised when I flipped my hair over after blow drying for a minute and found I had a big beautiful bouffant. I don't think it is fake, just really REALLY old product. ) It lost one star because of the smell. Many moons flash forward, & I've tried so so many, at least 20 different ones. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See all details for Moroccanoil Root Boost, 8.5 Fl. It's overpowering and it gave me a headache the first day. This product works! Product is brilliant, I have fine hair and it does what says on the can. I had used one for a very long time that was discontinued many years ago, it was the BEST one I've ever used. I have fine hair but a lot of it and this product works for me. Not too impressed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 November 2020. It leaves it feeling greasy, I wouldn’t buy it again. Will order again probably. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 December 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 April 2017, lovely smell but unfortunately the propelent or posssibly nozel was faulty so product came out as a liquid and not a mousse, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2017. The product leaks out the top and it’s very heavy on my hair. LOVE THIS!!!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Also this product has an odd smell, not unpleasant but definitely there. It arrived promptly and works as expected .

Smithfield Country Ham, Which Country Has The Highest Percentage Of Land Under Pasture, Chamberlain Clicker Battery, Android Keyboard Programming, Role Of Logistics In Tourism, Edit Pencil Svg, Cobalt Blue Sofa, Atmospheric Methane Concentration 2020,