UNLESS you like broken merch. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. While trying to put together my game setup I bought two Mayflash PS2/PS3/PC (pc042) fight sticks. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2011. this is beyond garbage. nintendolife.com - © 8BitDo While analogue control is the preferred means of interacting with console games in 2020, there are many cases where good, old-fashioned … Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2010. I highly use caution when ordering this stick online and know your seller when purchasing it from them, write to them and ask them to inspect it, test the stick, and make sure its properly packed in bubble wrap for shipping, because you are going to find something wrong with it, whether you order it used or new. Doing Zangief's spinning piledriver, for example, takes a lot of effort to get it right, but it sure beats trying it on the standard control. HORI Wireless Real Arcade Pro V3 HAYABUSA. broken. DO not buy this stick. and i could not get it to work properly. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Guru Guru Onsen BB Baldr Force EXE Battle Crust Breakers (Joshprod) Bomberman Online Border Down Cannon Spike Capcom vs. SNK 2 Millionaire Fighting 2001 + fan disk Capcom vs. SNK Millennium Fight 2000 Pro Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 HORI Fighting Stick Mini 3. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. the 0 for 1 who doesnt agree with me must like broken items. it looks kinda sturdy. I dissected it, zip tied the bottom of the arcade sick ( redneck pride), and connected a wire that wasn't in tact. Car games and fps strictly use the analog stick and triggers. I was a little afraid, it looked like a bad product. The 4-button layout works fine for Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter 3tb, and the SNK fighters, but die-hard Capcom players need a nice 6-button layout. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. HORI Fighting Stick Mini 4. Dreamcast Arcade Stick Compatibility List, http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5, http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42, Re: Dreamcast Arcade Stick Compatibility List, Retrobit saturn wireless controller/Dreamcast compatibility, Gamepads/Keyboards DC models compatibility. Unable to add item to List. ETOKKI Omni Arcade Stick Sanwa Edition. the controls work well though not 100% responsive. The strikethrough price is the List Price. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I have no complaints about amazon warehouse other than this item they shipped me. I seriously cannot praise the official Sega Dreamcast Arcade stick enough. oh well what did i expect from a third party arcade stick. get mad catz magic instead. There's a problem loading this menu right now. HORI Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Stick. HORI Real Arcade Pro V4 HAYABUSA. Faulty 3rd Party parts on this Arcade Stick, Blame Innovations, Not the Sellers. They are reliable for every other thing i have ordered. Other than fighting games (SoulCalibur, Dead or Alive 2, Power Stone, Zombie Revenge) or the old Mega Drive games emulated in Sega Smash Pack Volume 1 I've only really used the arcade stick with Virtua Tennis (works great), Space Channel 5 (doesn't really add much) and The House of the Dead 2 (not as good as playing with the light gun, of course, but I can get further than I can on a regular controller as … Now I have only read one review on here that they claim the Stick works perfect, which I find very hard to believe. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2010. This is something you buy for the Joke of it, because its so cheap and you cannot expect much from what you pay for. The design is simple, out of style and no artwork of whatsoever. I posted a You tube Review on this item if you care to watch it for your self. I think it may have been damaged during its trip here. It works ok now but never was and definitely not new condition, as i had ordered it. BUYER BEWARE!!! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Arcade Stick Sega Dreamcast • SEGA • Controller / Joystick • Europe • 10/14/1999 • 4974365212049 • MK 55150-50 • retroplace-ID: 170969 if you mark me down be a man and comment on why you like to buy broken stuff. But just as what it was built for, it brings the arcade feel home (almost) especially for soul calibur, Marvel vs capcom, and street fighter 3. the joystick makes the games fun... and then some. the … It’s just a shame the Dreamcast … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.

Pen Png Vector, Guacamole Ingredientes English, Grover 14:1 Tuners, Treasure Island Reopening, Milk Mochi Ingredients, Lab 10 Mendelian Genetics, John Locke Education, Cheese Whiz Substitute,