I let all the water evaporate until oil separates and then added some mutton stock and water and let it simmer for a few more minutes. Let me know how it turned out, share a click if via fb page or instagram. I searched everywhere. Thanks for sharing the recipe. could you substitute a premade mix from a spice or grocery store? thanks mam It was so tasty. Hai Mullai Soya chunks kurma or meal maker kurma – an easy side dish for biryani, pulao, chapathi or phulka. Mullai, tried and cameout superb. mullai, all ur recipes are awesome. After adding any one of the options above make sure you include little water to cook them thoroughly. Go ahead and try it Pooja, you will like it for sure! Home. I tried with potato and peas and got a 5 star from everyone who ate it. I will try it for sure. You need to saute well since we are grinding everything raw… Hope this helps and good luck. Shalini, that’s for the spice powder. Thanx again dear. I’m very excited to make this curry sauce today! Thanks again very much ! Please, can you teach me how to make same masala taste channa which they serve in Chennai. Mkaes for a tasty side with biryani, pulao or flavored rice. If so, how many should I use? I tried out this recipe today.. Thanks! this dish..can u pls help. 3. Going to add some cooked Mutton elumbu. I have always tried ur recipes with the measurements u specify and it has never gone wrong..always hit only…thanks for ur great work.,.. Excellent gravy! tried d recipe with chicken, came out well. Its one serious Chalna recipe.. hi..in the ingredients 1..do you really blend the cinnamon and cloves and 1 star anise together ??? very very tasty… i only added paneer its was mind blowing the whole house is aromatic …. A recipe for passion is always simmering ! Always try to use small onions that way they are not as strong as the big onions. make sure you mince the onion, green chili ginger and garlic. Grinding raw spices can cause kasappu, make sure its sauteid well, slow roasting and then grinding can help too. Keep going. Add the quartered tomatoes and fry for 4-5 mts. Hope you enjoy my collection and thanks for visiting my space. I cannot find the ingredients while the measurements are intact. Yes even I can’t see the ingredients list.. measurements are listed without the ingredients.. can you plz update ? Sharon, nos refers to numbers (count). Side Gravy for Biryani is a side dish/ chalna kind of gravy that is usually served along with biryani. You may adjust with water or coconut milk  if you have few unexpected guests. Its hard to find one for the serva online for some reason. The gravy will look slightly watery at this stage. okay thanks for the answer…when I have done other curries the ingredients mentions usually go into the oil for flavour but ..thats fine thank you. Goodluck and happy cooking. A biryani like we all know, is made by putting together cooked rice in layers along with cooked masaledar vegetables or meat. I just follow 1 cup = 236 to 250 ml roughly if its liquid base. If using Biryani masala – use 1 tablespoon, garam masala may be 1/2 teaspoon + Coriander powder 1 teaspoon. Please clarify. Any reason? 3. Grind it to a powder…read first step.thanks. very tasty too thank you. I’ll try it. (Do not add water, just run the mixie to mince them). Are the ingredients in the first section creating Grand Marsala… Oops…a bit late on this kurma but never mind…will do this during the next party as a side for biryani…..Thanks a lot for your hard work and passion…, thanks a lot Mullai,it looks tempting,will try tomorrow. I thought these would go into the oil for flavour ?? Just add 1/4 cup water and simmer. Will not using it make any difference to the taste? Welcome to spiceindiaonline.com your ultimate source for Indian recipes online. can we use this gravey for paneer sabji as well…. Thanks for letting me know. Too much fresh fenugreek can cause this effect. 1 Heat oil in a heavy bottomed vessel, add cloves, cinnamon and cardamom and saute for a few secs. Use small sambar onions for grinding. Combine all ingredients in table-1 and dry grind to fine powder. Do try the small portion and then please update your comment here. If you didn’t get it right, maybe the issue was with ingredients you used bitterness from onion or overpowering ground spices. Sridevi, if the masala is not cooked or if the onions are not cooked fully then you get this Kasappu taste. I tried this recipe nd it came out delicious.. Thnx a lot for sharing. ladies and gentlemen, it depends on your personal taste and pursuits what kind of accompaniments you would select for biryani. For  light brown gravy – 1 tsp of coconut paste + 1/2 cup water. It was yummilicious!! Tried this yesterday with some variations- I also blended all the ingredients (incl tomato), poured the whole thing into about 4 spns of oil. Made the side dish yesterday. If that’s a hard task then put them in the mixie along with ground spice powder and just use the pulse setting twice. You are the reason why I became a member here I hv tried sm of ur recipes They are awesome dear… I will try this too. I am Mullai Madavan, who is cooking and curating content for this portal. Thank you !! i fried the onions n garlic to avoid raw smell and added pepper salt fried eggs.. Srividya, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmazing will definitely try and psot the results. Tried this again today, as usual yummy !! I’am very very happy to hear that Saranya, thank you so much and have a wonderful Deepavali dear! Tried this recipe and it came out really well thanks for this wonderful recipe. I was trying to replicate something similar and ended up with this recipe which I can guarantee  restaurant quality. Did Palak Paneer, Zunka, Veg Biryani from your version and the accolades that I got were great. Most restaurants serve a free side gravy as accompaniment for biryani which taste ridiculously amazing.. We usually get these in small portions packed in … Many thanks… Shared this link to my sis aswell. Cap, Ithu ungalukkaga!! Tried this today…however i cld not find fenugreek leaves and omit it out from the list and it turn out well..thanks for the recipe, it was easy.. the best gravy ever!

Are There Eggs In Ice Cream Sandwiches, Colleges For Veterinarians In California, Touchpad Not Working, Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Butterscotch, Baked Chicken And Quinoa Recipe, Dairy Farm Project Report For 10 Buffalo,