Are you sure you want to delete this question? Local cuisine, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Contemporary, Croatian. We had the sea bass and the lamb, the chocolate lava cake is also amazing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. ... minimalist interior designed by famous Split architect Lea Aviani that makes your visit even more pleasurable. Sit in the conservatory or venture out onto the terrace shaded by trees. Wow what a lovely place. After I’m home I’ll have to dream about the black cuttlefish risotto and chocolate cake with olive sauce. Regrettably , I would advice foodies (with taste) to stay away from this place. The quality of food for the price is outstanding....The service is equal. Required fields are marked *. Make a reservation in advance to get one of their best tables. Should be more seasoned or some sauce atleast. The food, wine and service was excellent. DVOR WEDDING. The restaurant has a stunning location, good food and attentive staff. Make reservations ahead of time and ask for the view. The rain started when we arrived and they were scrambling to get everyone into covered seating . A fantastic restaurant featuring the best of Croatia (food, ... restaurant dvor split • restaurant dvor split photos • restaurant dvor split location • restaurant dvor split address • Fri-Sat: 08:00 - 01:00 Dvor restaurant is located 20 minutes walk from the old town. Opened in 2013, Dvor has become one of the best Croatian restaurants in just couple of years. We were practically ignored for at least 15 mins after being seated . The rain started when we arrived and they were scrambling to get everyone into covered seating . We had the tasting menu. lava cake! This is one of them. Everything You Need To Do In Split On A Day Trip. Really nothing more to be said. From DVOR, with LOVE ! Dvor, Split: See 1,628 unbiased reviews of Dvor, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #40 of 496 restaurants in Split. Organically grown local ingredients. The location is very tranquil, the sound of the sea whilst you eat with a lovely view. I have been to great restaurants all over the world before. Make reservations ahead of time and ask for the view. This place provides dishes for HRK 260-630. In the spring and summer is more based on sea, and in the autumn and winter to the land products. The service - very disappointing for a restaurant in the fine dining category . Welcome. I have been to great restaurants all over the world before. Their local wines were not the cheapest but tasted super fresh and nice. Dvor features a serene and intimate environment with spectacular views of Adriatic sea and the nearby islands of Brac and Solta. The wine list is based on the Dalmatian wines and wines of other Croatian regions. Situated just above the coastal path that works its way east from Bačvice Beach, Dvor is a uniquely calming place from which to admire the inviting silhouettes of Šolta and Brač across the water. Would they accomadate a 18 month old for an early dinner?? The rice in the black risotto was undercooked while the scallop on top of it was overcooked . A lovely fine dining experience! Their meat and fish dishes are excellent, many are prepared on a charcoal grill, and they have very good desserts. Your email address will not be published. An absolute must while in a Croatia.More, Amazing tasting menu. The mackerel starter was a...little too dry . We celebrated our wedding anniversary at Dvor. Will definitely go back if I ever visit Split again (which I hope to). Tables are in the shadow of the pine trees. Racommaded wine below criteria for: Michelin racommandadion, Location - a 5 min , 20 hrk Uber ride away from old town The cooking philosophy is the preparation of traditional Dalmatian dishes but with a modern twist. Sit in the conservatory or venture out onto the terrace shaded by trees. The service is equal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is great location for those who want wedding dinner with good food and friendly environment. Scallop backed with bacon?? Dvor has a beautiful outdoor garden seating with views over the sea.

Slimming World Chinese Pork Recipes, What Is The Purpose Of A Relationship, Samsung Chromebook Pro V2, Thunderbolt Meaning In Kannada, Cart Decision Tree Python Code From Scratch, Lenovo Ideapad 3 Review, Australian Air Fryer Cookbook, How To Reheat Frozen Pizza Slices In Oven, Tagetes Tenuifolia Edible, Tuna Tart With Puff Pastry,