Made with only a few ingredients of, whipping cream, pudding, Snickers candy bar, and apples. Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of I Heart Naptime. It also does not freeze well. Baked Potatoes in the Microwave – Easy to make! Once everything is mixed together, chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving. Feel free to add more fruit (such as grapes) and nuts for an extra crunch. I'm Jamielyn Nye, cookbook author, mom of 4 and a big fan of naptime and chocolate. Easy Recipe on how to Grill Corn on the Cob, Parmesan Pasta – Easy 2 Ingredient Side Dish Recipe, Quick and Easy Weeknight Macaroni and Cheese Recipe, Grilled Green Beans Easy Side Dish Recipe, 4 apples (2 red and 2 green) -any 4 will do but having a variety makes it better , 3 snickers bar chopped (this is much easier to chop if you put it in the fridge for a while first), Chop all your apples into bit size pieces. This salad is the perfect appetizer recipe to take to any potluck or family gathering you might have. Enjoy! Plus it couldn’t be easier to make. Ingredients 6 Snickers Bars, chopped 3 large bananas, chopped 3 apples, cored and chopped 1 (8 oz. Your email address will not be published. Serve as a side dish or as a dessert. Easy to put together Granny Smith’s Apple Snickers salad. Try other types of apples instead of granny smith apples. Try butterscotch pudding with the whipped topping and add more bite sized pieces of candy to the pudding mixture. I like to add extra apples and chopped snickers on top prior to serving. (2 red and 2 green -any 4 will do but having a variety makes it better ;)), (this is much easier to chop if you put it in the fridge for a while first). Add extra apples on chopped snicker on top before serving, if desired. MIX. https://www.food.com/recipe/snickers-caramel-apple-salad-105580 It’s so good! SERVE. Easy Snickers Salad September 24, 2020 by Emily Hill 14 Comments This easy Snickers salad features Granny Smith apples, Snickers, and whipped topping with a … Whip together the milk and pudding mixture in a big bowl and let sit until it is soft-set. Whisk together the pudding and milk, then let sit for about 3 minutes. She is also the author of the I Heart Naptime Cookbook. You can use the whole container of cool whip, but I find about 3/4 container is the perfect amount. And trust me, you won’t even miss it! How to Make Apple Snickers Salad. MIX. You can mix up the pudding mix flavor and use white chocolate or butterscotch as well. Add the apples and snickers to the pudding mix and stir until until combined. Whisk together the pudding and milk in medium size bowl. It’s hard to explain, but just trust me. fun size snicker candy bars (or 5 full size). Before starting: Split the Snicker bars into 2 sections.Chop half of them into small 1/2” cubes. Add vanilla pudding mix to the whipped cream. Apple Snickers Salad is a sweet and tangy salad that is a perfect side dish for picnics and family dinners. YES! This caramel apple salad recipe is super easy to make & can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes! This is absolutely delicious! Made with only a few ingredients of, whipping cream, pudding, Snickers candy bar, and apples. CHILL. Add more apples or snickers if desired. © 2020 I Heart Nap Time, All Rights Reserved. Once it is all combined top with the left over snickers just to make it look pretty. And since it’s a salad, it’s totally healthy, right?? Refrigerate for 30 minutes. (save about 1/4 of the snickers). You could also drizzle caramel on to of this salad before serving. Feel free to add nuts for extra crunch. Stir whipped cream topping into pudding mixture. Please read my. Making Snickers Salad is easy as 1-2-3: Whisk pudding mix and milk together in a large bowl. The classic combination of juicy apples, creamy caramel and crunchy peanuts is undeniably delicious. Once thickened, mix in the cool whip. Drizzle caramel sauce over the dessert salad. Disclosure | Privacy Policy. Then stir in the chopped apples and snickers until combined. Your email address will not be published. Just a little pudding mix and milk will change the consistency for a nice variation. You can use the whole container of cool whip, but using 3/4 of the container works best for me. Mini marshmallows would also taste delicious added in. Leave the skin on. When she’s not creating in the kitchen, Jamielyn loves to chase her four little monkeys and snuggle up on the couch with her man. Your email address will not be published. Chop all your apples into bit size pieces. This easy snicker salad only takes 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make. I’d use about 1/2 to 3/4 cup. Enjoy! I like to add extra apples and chopped snickers on top prior to serving. Substitute other types of candy for the snickers candy bars. Subscribe to receive a FREE 7 day meal plan! When it comes to no-bake desserts, this snicker apple salad is one of the best out there. Refrigerate until ready to serve, then drizzle with caramel sauce just before serving if desired. Refrigerate until you are ready to eat! It’s super easy to make, comes together quickly and has all of my favorite flavors. Whisk together the pudding and milk, then let sit for about 3 minutes. This easy snicker salad only takes 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make. Snap a pic and hashtag it #IHeartNaptime — We love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! Any variation will do in apple recipes! Let pudding sit for about 3 minutes to thicken and then mix in the cool whip. It’s similar to my snickers caramel apple pie, but without the crust. Once thickened, mix in the cool whip. This snickers salad is best served the same day. Once it is all combined top with the left over snickers just to make it look pretty. Directions Whisk butterscotch pudding mix into milk in a bowl until dissolved. This snicker apple salad AKA candy bar salad is the perfect side dish or dessert for any potluck or parties. Mix in the cool whip and the chopped snickers. Fold the … With only 5 ingredients, it is quick to assemble. I’m not sure it would hold up that well unfortunately. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. ;), This post may contain affiliate links. Once everything is mixed together, chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving. You need this recipe in your life! Then stir in the chopped apples and snickers until combined. Required fields are marked *. To lighten it up, you could also use yogurt. Snickers Salad is loaded with Granny Smith apples, butterscotch pudding, Cool Whip, caramel sauce, and of course, Snickers! This snicker salad tastes best if served the same day. CHILL. Only 5 ingredients needed and it’s ready in just 15 minutes. Use what you have. Fold whipped topping, apples, and Snickers into pudding mixture. I Heart Naptime is a food and lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes and tips, to help families create unforgettable moments. Try heath bars, butterfinger and anything you like! It’s always a hit with both kids and adults and is the perfect creamy, sweet and salty combo. Our family can’t get enough of this irresistible dessert.. Snickers Salad is a fabulous appetizer or dessert that is perfect for welcoming in the Fall season. This salad is the perfect appetizer recipe to take to any potluck or family gathering you might have. I wouldn’t recommend making it the day before, as the apples could get soggy and brown. SERVE. This fresh apple and Snickers Salad is an easy dessert recipe or sweet side dish for your next potluck party or holiday gathering! It almost reminds me of a caramel apple, but in pudding form.

Sauder 3-shelf Bookcase Instructions, Rechargeable Air Cooler Price In Bangladesh, White Dorper Sheep For Sale, Silver Birch Logs For Sale Near Me, Cajun Seafood Egg Rolls, Hipshot 4-string Kickass Bass Bridge, Smoked Sausage Mashed Potatoes,