My room had a round window view that was spectacular. Why not take a stroll along the beaches and watch the sunset while you're here? *The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Dubai's Al Barsha neighborhood is loved for its shopping and skiing, and entices visitors with attractions including Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates. the location is fantastic and comfort is beyond expectation. My room had a round window view that was spectacular. On average, a five-star hotel in Dubai costs CAD 114 per night (based on Booking.com prices). Details on site. The quality of the food, the confort of the bed, the size of the room, the wine serving by glass... 1240780|1,1234580,1242370,1214730,1242370|3,1242370|1,1240510,1243150,1242800,1240780,1236920, Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai, Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre. Five Star Alliance: the best luxury hotels in Dubai. Room was very clean Hats off to Housekeeping Team. List of 5 Star Hotels in Dubai Dubai has poised itself as a premier destination for tourists who would like to soak in its beaches and spend time with their loved ones. Five Star Hotels in Dubai; Find a place to stay. Hotels and Resorts in Dubai | FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel and Resort in Dubai has 470 luxurious and elegant rooms, many enjoying views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai Skyline. 5 stars, loved every minute. Enjoy the sunset by the shore at Al Sufouh Beach. Absolutely 5 stars. Overall good experience. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Staff are wonderful with great service! I love the complementary arabic coffe and dates in the lobby . Aged 18+ Children. Taj Dubai offers modern and luxurious accommodation. Really good hotel, I would recommend it to everyone. If you're planning a bit of sightseeing head to Burj Khalifa— just one of the monuments in Downtown Dubai. The staff was very helpful and amazing at all locations ,the breakfast was excellent , I was really impressed this is the first time I ever wrote a comment for any establishment. The hotel offers a unique and relaxed vibe amongst the metropolis of the city. Inspired by the great pyramids of Egypt, Raffles Dubai is a stunning landmark in Dubai’s skyline. Select from best 5 Star Hotels out of 91 hotels in Dubai. Your safety is our top prioritySee our travel guidance on COVID-19, Join now! The best hotel we have ever stayed at! Choose dates, The hotel features 9 room types with 5 suite categories ranging between 60-305 sqm. Choose your currency. La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK Dubai, Autograph Collection, The staff was very helpful and amazing at all locations ,the breakfast was excellent , I was really impressed this is the first time I ever wrote a comment for any establishment. EVERYTHING!!!! Nice Location, good quality food in all restaurants. Would definitely visit again. The quality of the food, the confort of the bed, the size of the room, the wine serving by glass... Beach & Coast, Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road are popular with other travellers visiting Dubai. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a minibar and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Located on Dubai Marina promenade, the 5-star Grosvenor House offers panoramic views of Dubai Marina, personalised butler service, an outdoor pool, free WiFi and an extensive range of culinary... Al Bandar Rotana is a striking, ultra-modern hotel with a prime waterside location in the city’s original heartland. Amazing bew hotel with stunning view on Burj Khalifa and high style interrior. * Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in. Would definitely visit again. The hotel was outstanding. Everything and all staff but this guy made me hate the hotel(MOE). As well as offering the kind of service to make you feel like royalty, you’ll usually find highly rated on-site spas, gourmet restaurants and top-of-the-line beds you won’t want to get out of. Collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night. Al Bandar Rotana is a striking, ultra-modern hotel with a prime waterside location in the city’s original heartland. Exclusions apply.See terms and conditions. Pay now or later on most rooms; Free cancellation on most hotels Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in. They remembered I have a cappuccino so I even didn’t have to order The friendliness of the staff,... Really good hotel, I would recommend it to everyone. The barista mr Denzel was very good and a nice person to have around. In general, I love it and I'm going to come agin and again and again. These five-star hotels in Dubai are highly rated by couples: Grand Cosmopolitan Hotel, Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre and Grosvenor House Hotel and Apartments. Other accolades: Armani Hotel Dubai features in my top 10 lists of the world’s best city hotels and best hotels owned by celebrities. We offer uninterrupted views of the iconic Burj Khalifa from our prime location amongst hotels in the UAE, being just minutes from Dubai Mall and Dubai International Financial Centre,that can be easily reached with free shuttle bus that the hotel operates. Hotels Dubai List: All Dubai Hotels: 5 Star Hotels: 4 Star Hotels: 3 Star Hotels: 2 Star Hotels: Apartments Dubai: Dubai Tours and Safaris: Desert Safari-with Barbecue: Experience the thrilling & exciting dune driving for about a hour. Atana is not a 4 stars hotel but rather 5 stars hotel. They remembered I have a cappuccino so I even didn’t have to order The friendliness of the staff, specially at breakfast area and the arriving car area with Mina. Overall good experience. Every room contains an array of comforts including the latest in-room technology with touch panels for lighting, a walk-in closet, an in-room safe, a mini bar and a seating area with a 48 inch flat screen TV. Including staff like Atif-Hosekeeping Wahab-Reservations Casey,shouab-Front Desk Especially Rein from NEST she sounds very professional in giving service to the guests. Very friendly and helpful personal, nice breakfast and facilities. Booking.com™. Each has natural lighting from the floor-to-ceiling windows which showcase either a Burj Khalifa or Dubai Water Canal view. Breakfast was fantastic - served at Il Cafe overlooking the marina and available all day, which is... there is a lot to mention of this great hotel but one thing to point out is the high quality of... the spa blew my mind. It was just the perfect luxury experience. Everythings ( place , staff , clean, room, low price for big room ). Staff was friendly. The average price per night for a five-star hotel in Dubai for this weekend is CAD 315 (based on Booking.com prices). With Hotels.com, you get the most affordable rate for their services with our Price Guarantee. A $5.00 redemption fee is charged for each reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our app or if you have an open Hotels.com® Rewards Visa® Credit Card account. The staff were all so welcoming and were working at a very high standard. All rooms feature free WiFi, coffee and tea facilities, a minibar, iPod Docking stations and flat-screen TVs. The location are great . Featuring a shower, the marble bathroom also comes with a bath and 2 sinks. Guest rooms are spacious and celebrate relaxed urban luxury through décor led by sophisticated neutral furnishings, combined with contemporary artistic twists. Business Bay's Downtown Dubai neighborhood is known for its skyscrapers and cafés, and entices visitors with attractions including Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. Situated on its own island, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah features suites overlooking the sea, 9 signature restaurants and a full-service spa. Breakfast was amazing 3 star michelin restaurant a Total luxury thank you. Why not take a stroll along the riverfront and watch the sunset while you're here? Five star hotels offer elegant lobbies, stylish furnishing, and quality linens for their guests. I look forward to stay at this hotel again. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Five Star Alliance: the best luxury hotels in United Arab Emirates. If you mention any special event they arrange the room special Located on Palm Jumeirah & Jumeirah village offering picturesque views of Dubai and Arabian Gulf. Location, ground floor staff very helpful. the location is fantastic and comfort is beyond expectation. bed was fine and stuff very helpful in providing a comfortable experience, Popular with guests booking five-star hotels in Dubai. © 2020 Hotels.com is an Expedia Group company. 2 Bedroom with Full Burj View has a restaurant, fitness centre, a bar and shared lounge in Dubai. Set within lush green fairways, landscaped gardens and lakes, this 5-star resort in Dubai offers luxurious rooms with free internet access. The reception stuff so nice and kind .

Swan Hydrogen Peroxide Company, Vibhinnaa Hair Oil Review, Lenovo Legion Y540 16gb Ram, Meat Recalls Canada, Pros And Cons Of Deontological Ethics Pdf, Usssa Pride Mascot, Bone Ash Fertilizer,